All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Stephie? Are you OK? We're worried about you
      #183720 - 06/05/05 03:05 PM
lj

Reged: 09/24/04

Stephie,

After your post last week, I am probably not alone in wondering how you are now. I know sometimes it just feels like life is falling apart. Many of us have been there. Me personally with divorce and illness. It is possible to come out the other side. Please let us know how you are doing.

Laura

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I'm still here, sorry guys new
      #183807 - 06/05/05 08:57 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

I should have posted earlier, I just didn't have the energy the past couple of days.
I have been trying to just have a restful weekend and to just start to feel better. For the most part, it hasn't worked 100% as I keep having set backs but I am getting better I think.
I am back to work tomorrow, and I am dreading it big time. Thursday and Friday at work were really struggles for me, and I just wish my temp assignment was over. I don't feel confident that I can carry on working full time when I feel so lousy, I am hoping that once Adrian and I are more settled and he has a full time job that I will be able to work part time.

Anyway, I am still hurting and still feel pretty exhausted but I'm sure I will be okay. I just can't keep pretending that I am 100% when I'm not. I need to learn to be more honest with myself or I just right over the edge like I did last week, and it terrified me.

I love you all, thank you for all the support. If I am not around much, I apologise.. I will try and check in to let everyone know what's happening. And you can always eMail me, it's in my profile!

**hugs**
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 481 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 261

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review