All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Ack!! The horror! The horror! (I've picked me up a few zits!)
      #18128 - 08/22/03 06:49 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

That is, I've gotten a serious case of adult acne. I've broken out so badly on my face that I refuse to go to work

I got an appointment with my doc next Friday, but plan on going out and buying new foundation. Anyone know a good department store line that's for sensitive skin? I've been using Origins, but either my skin has turned on me or the stuff's too old. I also bought Clinique's Skin Cleansing System about two weeks ago, and that cleared me up right away, but now doesn't seem to work.

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna scream!!! I HATE zits!

--------------------
~jules

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Ack!! The horror! The horror! (I've picked me up a few zits!) new
      #18210 - 08/22/03 03:15 PM
Josie

Reged: 03/28/03
Loc: Boston

I use very little make-up, but as far as skin care is concerned my sister (who has adult acne) uses the Pro-Activ line that they do infomercials for and has had lots of success with it. Her skin has never been clearer or softer. It can get to be expensive, but if it works, I guess it is well worth it.

It is not fair--when I was a kid, I thought that once you got thru high school you just didn't get zits anymore (ahhh-such a niave mind..lol). I was horrified to find out that they can creep up on you into your twenties and thirties! And now that they come 'round with my menses, insult to injury! I feel your pain!!

--------------------
Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still. -- Chinese proverb

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 113 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 872

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review