All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Hey Stephie
      #180556 - 05/22/05 12:38 AM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

How are you doing? What ya doing up so late? I miss you being on this side of the world.

--------------------
Janey

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Hi Janey new
      #180557 - 05/22/05 12:42 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Awww, thanks! I miss you guys on that side of the pond too.. the time difference makes such a big difference!

It's 12:40 here right now, I am just watching SNL.

I am kinda anxious right now 'cause Adrian is working security at a rodeo and then a nightclub where there is a big group of trouble makers tonight and he said he'd call about 2.5 hours ago and he never did, so I am kinda worried. People were getting kinda agressive when I talked to him earlier, so.. ick!

How are you doing??

*hugs*
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Hi Janey new
      #180559 - 05/22/05 12:48 AM
Janey

I am ok. It has been a lonely weekend for me. My daughter has been in Germany since Wed. for a softball tournament and is coming back today. My DH has been away on business and is on his way home today. My 19 year old son is here but understandably doesn't want to spend much time with his mother.

My daughters team won first place in the softball tournament. I hated not being there to see her play. It was driving me crazy. Her school team played against all the other American schools in Europe.

Try not to worry about Adrian. I am sure that he is just really busy and doesn't have time to call right now. You know how easy it is to let time slip by when it is busy at work.

--------------------
Janey

Re: Hi Janey new
      #180562 - 05/22/05 12:53 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

That's awesome that your daughter's team did so well - good for her! I'm sure there will be lots of other games you'll get to see, don't feel bad about not seeing her for these ones!
Seems like you'll have a full house again today, though. That will probably be nice.. until you miss the quiet! Hee hee.

I wouldn't worry if Adrian was just at work, but he has about an hour's drive between the two jobs so I dunno why he wouldn't call on the drive when he usually does. Meh, I'm sure he is fine.. I am just a worrier!

I guess I'd better be off to bed!

Talk to you soon!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Stephie new
      #180565 - 05/22/05 01:00 AM
Janey

You are right about men. They don't think the way we do and they don't always understand that we are home worrying. He probably hasn't had a chance to call and hasn't given it a second thought that you would be awake and worrying. Maybe he doesn't want to wake you up because it is later.

Try to get a good nights sleep. My day is just starting.

--------------------
Janey

Re: Stephie new
      #180567 - 05/22/05 01:55 AM
Gerry10

Reged: 10/15/03
Loc: Las Vegas,Nev.

Hi Stephie,I finally found some one up,

Gerry10

--------------------
Neta G.Yale

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 173 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 661

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review