All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Agreed! new
      #172302 - 04/21/05 02:42 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

Yeah, the smell is pretty bad and lingers a bit afterwards....I don't have MAJOR problems in that area, but in the interest of avoiding any, I use Nair too, and it works pretty well. Just be careful where you put it, don't leave it on too long and do it when no one is going to be around for awhile!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Veet ! new
      #172472 - 04/22/05 03:57 AM
thepurplelollie

Reged: 11/11/04
Loc: Wellington, New Zealand

They're pretty much the same thing. We have both over here. I'd recommend it for that area if you're going swimming.

I'm still psyching myself up for the full brazilian... I'm chicken because I don't want the beauty lady to see my bits though.

--------------------
*Emma*

Re: BathingSuits and RazorBurn new
      #172476 - 04/22/05 04:34 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

In my opinion, that suit looks ideal for working out (probably why it says it's designed for instructors! ). My normal bathing suits always ride up my bum!

In the hair removal stakes, I'd go with the hair removal cream I think - that's what I try to use if I need a neat bikini line regularly. So less irritating...as long as you keep a close eye on the time!

Re: Emma new
      #172536 - 04/22/05 07:01 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

When I went on my cruise last year, I had the full brazilian!! It hurt, I'd had a bikini wax before but never ALL of it waxed!! I'm not overly modest so it wasn't a big deal to me but it was pretty awful when it started to grow back in, talk about ITCHY!!! My hubby LOVED it but no way am I doing that all the time!

I'm going to let it grow out for a few days, its just too painful to try and shave. Hopefully that Tend SKin I ordered will be here early next week and hopefully it will work as well as everyone says! Than, I'll switch to a cream for a while!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#371756 - 12/24/14 11:42 PM
Cark1929

Reged: 12/22/14

Braun Series 7-790cc Pulsonic Men's Shaving System is the best brand known to me so far..... It features the clean & renew shaving system.. It gives very close shave and there is no skin irritation or razor burns on even sensitive skin ..

For further details and queries ,kindly visit the following website
http://www.electricrazorhq.com/

#371821 - 01/13/15 09:41 PM
Welitted1969

Reged: 01/13/15

Braun 3Series 380S-4 Wet and Dry Shaver is the best pro electric shaver brand known to me ever.. Its precision long hair trimmer designed to trim your sideburns, moustache, or beard. It gives very close and comfortable shave. I have several braun shavers from past times but this is one of the best brand and product till now.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 413 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 17278

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review