Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
A sad ending..
      #17009 - 08/11/03 05:47 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Hi guys,

There is no need for a reply to this post. I know how much you all care and that means the world to me.

Just so you know we officially lost our baby/babies yesterday. I won't go into all the details but we have reason to believe that one was lost on Friday with the second following on Sunday. We will never know for sure just as we will never know why.

I have had a lot of support but am having troubling following all the "keep positive" advice I have received from some family and friends. Right now I can't help but feel horribly sad.

This is going to take me some time and I may not post for a while but you will all be in my thoughts.

Thank you for all your words of comfort, kind thoughts and prayers - it really means a lot.

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: A sad ending.. new
      #17014 - 08/11/03 07:55 PM
Karin

Reged: 02/11/03
Loc: Southern California

Oh my, I am SO sorry.

#17018 - 08/12/03 12:51 AM
Fia

Reged: 07/21/03
Loc: Sweden

I'm so sorry, it must be really hard. I know that I loved my baby from the day I knew that I was pregnant and I would have been crushed if something happend to her. Grief for a while but don't dwell on it and don't try to figure out what you did wrong, you probably did all the right things it was just not ment to be. I don't know what happend to you but I know that most pregnancys are terminated because the baby isn't all right. If you belive in God or faith or anything you can say that it was not meant to be and if the baby was born it would have been disabeld. Mabye this won't comfort you at the moment, but mabye later when you look back.

Mend your heart, take time to grief and get back in the saddel! Don't be afraid to try again when you're ready, ligthning seldom strikes twice in the same place.

And if you feel that you need anybody to talk to were all here to comfort you.

Fia

#17025 - 08/12/03 08:26 AM
suzyq

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: Northern Ont. Canada

So sorry Kerrie! Give hugs to your husband and one for yourself from me. Take care of yourself. Sue

#17031 - 08/12/03 09:21 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

I'm just giving you a big hug. We're here for you.

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

#17069 - 08/12/03 01:01 PM
Andie

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: Western NY

Oh, Kerrie, that is sooo sad and I am so sorry. God bless you and heal your wounded heart. My thoughts and sympathy (along with many others, I am sure) are with you.
Andie

#17070 - 08/12/03 01:06 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

We love you, Kerrie!
Of course, you feel sad. We all feel sad for you. People mean well when they tell you to remain positive, but this is a great loss and it will just take a lot of time for you to grieve. Hang in there and know that we are all thinking about you and praying for you!
A big hug from someone who has been there and understands

#17074 - 08/12/03 01:32 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

I was nervous about responding to your post because you said there is no need.

But there is alot of us who clearly care for you and your family and cannot just let you be alone right now...

I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. I can't imagine the loss you are feeling right now. I know it must be very difficult to remain positive, but remember you're little boy. You have been blessed by having him in your life. You are still very fortunate.

My thoughts are with you,

***HUGS***

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#17121 - 08/12/03 07:02 PM
Trish

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: Australia

Kerrie,

I am so sad to hear of this. My heart is crushed, hang in there. Love and prayers.
Trish

#17136 - 08/12/03 11:36 PM
Josie

Reged: 03/28/03
Loc: Boston

My heart aches for you and your loss. May you find comfort with your family, hold each other tight (hugs are always good). My thoughts are with you.

--------------------
Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still. -- Chinese proverb

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 165 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5226

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review