All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: When it rains, it pours new
      #167573 - 04/06/05 10:32 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

awww Steph! I hope everything gets better for you soon, seems like you rarely have a day when things go your way.
I have no advice, but I read some other replies and I wanted to say that Ashley and Bev both posted AWESOME replies

--------------------
-Sheri

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Hey Ashley new
      #167756 - 04/06/05 07:08 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Oy, if I was getting B+ marks I would feel much, much better! I'm sorry you're not doing as well as you'd like to be doing, but it sounds to ME like you are doing really awesome... Everyone gets a bad teacher once in a while, I am really sorry that you seem to have a bad one right now who has decided he isn't a huge fan for some reason.

I am the same as you with the exercise, I keep losing and gaining the same weight. It is so frustrating.

Anyway, thanks for the reply I really appreciate it.
Hope things look up for you too soon!
**hugs**
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Tina new
      #167759 - 04/06/05 07:13 PM
Stephie

Hi Tina,

Yeah, there is a course that I can take but it is pretty pricey and by the time it finishes, the program will be full. I might just try and take the test and hope that I do well enough to get in, but even just taking the test costs quite a bit of money.

Things will get better, sometimes I just feel really overwhelmed. Thanks so much for the reply, I really appreciate it.

And by the way, I didn't reply to your post about your new apartment 'cause I've been so blah BUT I wanted to say it looks AWESOME! Really great! That rug you got, we totally looked at! We got one with beige and brown shapes on it instead, which I love but I liked that one too.. it just didn't match as well.
It looks a lot more spacey that I thought it would - we just looked at some 2 bedroom apartments and the rooms seemed a lot smaller than the ones in your pics. It looks so bright and lovely, I am so happy you got such a kick-ass place.
**hugs**
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Thanks Everyone: Update new
      #167760 - 04/06/05 07:19 PM
Stephie

For everybody that I didn't respond to individually, I just wanted to say thanks so much for the replies. I really appreciate all the support.
This morning I woke up so ill. I couldn't even get out of bed, my whole body felt heavy and sore and I could barely keep my eyes open. When I did sit up, I felt dizzy and like I was going to throw up. I tried to get up 5 times, before I gave up and passed out 'til almost 2:30 this afternoon! I missed my last History class 'cause of it, but there was no way I would have made it through a two hour lecture.

I got a tax refund in the mail today from England, which is really nice so there's some good news.

I took the practice test for math, and after going over it for a long time I managed to get 67%, which would be a pass. I am going to have someone help me with the other questions and they try and get more practice exercises to see how I do.
Hopefully, I'll be able to just take the test and squeak by and get into my program. I think it's a bit of a stretch, but I think it is worth a try.

Adrian's been high stress because of his exam today, but once that is over things should calm down for him and hopefully he'll start feeling better.

Okay, I am still feeling really sick so I am going to go back to bed for a bit.
Thanks for all the support again, it means so much to me.
**hugs**
--Steph

--------------------
IBS-D,pain.

Hope you feel better soon! new
      #167784 - 04/06/05 09:35 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Yuck. I hate being sick. I kinda feel like I suffer enough on a daily basis already and I don't need to have illnesses on top of it (sigh) if only life worked that way.
Yay! about the maths. Hang in there. I KNOW you can get a pass and get into the course you want! Big hugs. Feel better and we'll see you back here when you've recovered.

--------------------
Amy

Feel better soon! new
      #167814 - 04/07/05 12:58 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

It really IS pouring for you isn't it?! {{{hugs}}}

Good luck with the Math...I've known people who hated it at school and then turned out to be quite good. Sometimes the school environment is so wrong.

Re: Tina new
      #167860 - 04/07/05 06:26 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Hey Steph,

You will figure out your school situation. Things have a funny way of working out whether we stress about them or not!

I know you are overwhelmed. Anybody in your situation would. I think you guys need to get out of your parents home and into your own apartment. Don't worry about the size of it so much. You both need to be on your own and away from your mom.

Thanks for the compliments about my place. You just wait until you and Adrian get your own pad it will kick butt too!

Re: Thanks Everyone: Update new
      #167862 - 04/07/05 06:29 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

You stay in bed if you feel so sick!

Try passing the test. I tried and didn't pass it (blush). Hey, I SUCK in math but you have a good chance of passing! Go for it!!!!!

You and your man need to go out and have a fun night once you're feeling up to it.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 617 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2201

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review