All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I am really stuggling tonight - please forgive the rant.
      #165986 - 03/31/05 07:27 PM
leoandoreosmom

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Rockwall, Texas

This marks the end second week of putting my bunny to sleep. I sold his cage, and shipped it out today. Now, there is an empty place on the floor where the cage used to be. No gentle eyes meeting mine when I come into the kitchen. I miss him so much. My heart is breaking. I have drunk four glasses of wine, and all I can do is cry. I ate a caesar salad for dinner, and will pay for it later. I am hurting, and I just want to cry. He was only three years old. There was nothing wrong with him that money could not fix. That is the problem, no money. Husband laid off, looking for work outside of the state. Unable to find a job of my own. Damn Dr. Estes! She could have helped him, but would not even talk to me. I guess her car payment was more important than my bunny. My heart is broken, and I want to cry. I hope that he knows that I loved him. I know that he loved me. I let him down though, he needed me to help him and I could not be there for him. Damn Comcept! Why did they have to lay my husband off. The company moved us here and left us hanging. They do not give a rip about what happens to us.

Sorry for the rant. I do not know what else to do. I cannot erase what happened. Please forgive me Little Bit of Bunny.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I am really stuggling tonight - please forgive the rant. new
      #166003 - 03/31/05 08:58 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Oh no, I'm sorry. Losing a pet is the hardest. They're like your children, well mine are, they'll always be my babies. I'm in the same situation. I could afford my cats when I got them but if something went wrong now I'd have to make the same decision. I'm sure you're bunny knows you loved him and would've done everything to help him if you could have afforded to. Big hugs.

--------------------
Amy

Rainbow bridge bunny new
      #166060 - 04/01/05 07:09 AM
mindyj

Reged: 05/14/04
Loc: Northern Virginia

Hi Karen. I am so sorry for your loss. It has been just about a year now since we lost our wonderful guinea pig Bilbo. He had more personality than any little piggy in the world. They live good lives, bring us so much joy and then they wander over the rainbow to wait for us. We do all we can to make them happy too - they know that and bunny knows you did all you could. I'm pasting below a poem that someone sent me when piggy bilbo died. It will make you cry, but it's a nice reminder - bunny is waiting for you over the rainbow bridge...

There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors.
Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.

When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water, and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who have been maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.

But there is only one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on Earth. So each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up. The nose twitches! The ears are up! The eyes are staring! And this one suddenly runs from the group!

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. Your face is kissed again and again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.

Anonymous

Things will get better soon Karen - said a prayer for you today.
Min

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 253 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 281

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review