All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Summer Vacation!
      #16262 - 08/05/03 05:54 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Where has everyone gone/is everyone going this summer? I won't be going on vaca since we're moving...but I can live vicariously through all of you!

Hope everyone is having a great!

*hugs*
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Summer Vacation! new
      #16284 - 08/05/03 08:15 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

I leave for the sunny Caribbean in 2 days!! Except it's not sunny right now.. there are thunderstorms everywhere.

Get to spend a couple days in Miami before the cruise ship leaves for 7 blissful days! My longest vacation ever.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#16287 - 08/05/03 08:42 AM
ecmmbm

Reged: 02/23/03
Loc: North Carolina

We started out the summer with a week in Hilton Head, with the kids of course, and Eric's parents. It was GREAT!! I'd never been before, but we plan to make it an annual thing, splitting the cost of the condo with his folks makes it do-able. Then we got an unexpected treat and went to Myrtle Beach this last weekend WITHOUT the kids. It was so great to be alone together for a couple days! Though I have to say Myrtle Beach is no longer up there on my list of favorite places to go, any east coasters, I suggest you look elsewhere! It was pretty trashy! Or maybe I've just turned into a snob (I sure hope not!)

Now we're just enjoying the neighborhood pool any day it's NOT storming/raining, which is few and far between here lately! And waiting for preschool to start again, woo hoo!

--------------------
Take care,
Michelle
...the greatest of these is LOVE. (I Cor 13)

#16329 - 08/05/03 11:14 AM
Morven

Reged: 07/31/03
Loc: Scotland,UK

Am not going on any vacation either-getting married next year,but having fun deciding where we might honeymoon,boston is on the list!
I come from a lovey seaside town on the west coast of scotland about an hour from where we are here in the city, my folks and my sister and the kids still live there,so we take lots of weekend trip there!! Hope to live there one day.

--------------------
Morven

#16335 - 08/05/03 11:27 AM
airplane girl

Reged: 07/31/03
Loc: Indiana

Not vacationing either this summer, waiting until the fall when most people aren't travelling. Since I work for an airline I fly when there is space and that means flying when no one else wants to!

#16404 - 08/05/03 05:55 PM
TessLouise

Reged: 01/21/03
Loc: Nashville, TN

I already had my 'summer vacation' between graduation and the first day of work (July 25th)--I just went home to my parents' and relaxed. Not very exciting. BUT my best friend just moved her wedding date from June of next year to September of this year(!) (her fiance, who is in the Nat'l Guard, just learned his unit will be deployed to Europe for 6-9 months beginning in January of next year). So, it looks as though I'll be going home at the end of September--I wouldn't miss her wedding for anything! I guess that'll be my special treat .

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1317 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2013

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review