All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
Re: Well ...... new
      #164732 - 03/28/05 12:24 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

I will never buy another Chevrolet either!! Mine has only 120,000 kms on it and I've honestly put thousands into it to keep it running. I have just over 60,000 miles on my 2000 Chevrolet.... and well over $7,000 in parts & labor, NOT including lube & oils, tires, and general wear and tear.

I bought a 2005 Hond Civic Si-G...sunroof, front/side/rear skirt kit, spoiler, tinted windows, power everything....I can't wait!!! SWEEET.... be sure to take pics when you get it!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Go shell... new
      #164734 - 03/28/05 12:27 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

its fairly definite once we move I'll get another subaru... probably another impreza.. I like them a lot.... the Impreza looks a lot like my Malibu..

but meanwhile- I got a '92 toyota corolla wagon today to use in the interim... cool! bought it at subie and looked at the new outbacks.. sweet... but bigger then I want personally.. I'll stick with the impreza's. good luck with that....

--------------------

My car? NO new
      #164745 - 03/28/05 01:28 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

We took this picture in England. Aren't they funny?

here is my real car

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: My car? NO new
      #164749 - 03/28/05 01:31 PM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There are lots of those all over the roads where I live....I can't stand them!!! They are sooooo ugly...and I can't imagine them being very safe.

It's so small that an accident with a minivan would probably be equal to a regular sized car slamming into a bus.

They are supposed to be really good on gas and better for the environment but I still think they're ugly and unsafe.

Re: Go shell... new
      #164757 - 03/28/05 01:45 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

once we're in a house it will be easy enough.... no debt except the house anymore...

anyway- impreza wagon is my thing, but I like smaller jap cars, not american ones anymore nad I love the features the impreza comes with.... the outback was really nice too.. just big and I don't like driving big cars..

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Talked To The Credit Union.... new
      #165002 - 03/29/05 11:23 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I'm waiting for a call back from my credit union now...we will see what kind of magic I can work so I can really start shoppin!!

OK, it looks like we will be looking at and test driving a Kia Sorento and a Hyundai Tucson...I'm not sure that I can afford the payments on the Subaru Outback

--------------------

Re: Shopping For A New Car - What Do Ya Think Of These Options? new
      #165003 - 03/29/05 11:28 AM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Well good luck and have fun!!

kia new
      #165011 - 03/29/05 11:39 AM
Little Minnie

I would get the KIA. That was the car that made me envious after we got our Mitsi. I love how it looks and doesn't it have the 100,000 warranty?

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: kia new
      #165021 - 03/29/05 11:55 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I would get the KIA. That was the car that made me envious after we got our Mitsi. I love how it looks and doesn't it have the 100,000 warranty?

Sorento Warranty

Tucson Warranty

If I'm not mistaken.... I beleive that Kia's are made by the same people who make Hyundai's

--------------------

oh LOL -nt new
      #165025 - 03/29/05 12:01 PM
Little Minnie

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 390 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 31579

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review