All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)
Re: Other Options?? What Do Ya Think Of These? new
      #162675 - 03/21/05 01:21 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I haven't heard good things about Kia products in general, I guess they are not supposed to be very reliable. I own a Jeep Liberty, which is very similar to the Rava and I love it but there really isn't a LOT of space. The sport wagon you were first looking at would probably have more space if space is what you need!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#162688 - 03/21/05 01:39 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Our next door neighbors have a Kia Sorento---and they love it. We looked at it when we bought recently, but my husband didn't want another SUV because of the gas mileage. I think the Sorento looks a lot like the Mercedes SUV.

Have you looked at the new Chevrolet SUV---the Equinox? That's the one I liked the most. It reminds me of the Acura SUV. Very classy!

#162693 - 03/21/05 01:44 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Shell,
My Dad drives a Sedona. He loves it. We hate it! There is very little leg room in the back for passengers and its quite basic inside. The other 2 Kias look great though.

Hyundai and Toyota both have great reputations and I LOVE the look of the RAV. I reckon you should test drive them ALL and see if you like the feel of them and that they suit your needs best.

Sounds like fun!!

--------------------
S.

#162700 - 03/21/05 01:48 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Oh, I just thought of this one.... Mitsubishi Outlander...

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#162703 - 03/21/05 01:51 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Shell, the editors of Edmunds.com gave the Kia Sorento a great review.

"Good looking, comfortable, rugged and well equipped, the Sorento is one of the best buys among small and mid-size SUVS."

Check out the entire review at www.edmunds.com.

What about the Honda CRV and Pilot? I like the look of the new Pilots!

Re: I am a Toyota gal... new
      #162758 - 03/21/05 04:04 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Or the 4 Runner....we purchased one last May and love it. We got the 6 cylnder so it's not such a gas hog. Plenty of room and great in the snow.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: Shopping For A New Car - What Do Ya Think Of These Options? new
      #162781 - 03/21/05 05:27 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Everyone says Subaru is wonderfully low maintainance and has a high resale. I think it looks more like a station wagon than a sport wagon. Some other sport wagons are more sporty looking.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Kia Sorento is my fav new
      #162782 - 03/21/05 05:28 PM
Little Minnie

Was more than we wanted to spend though.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

note my post below about our car- nt new
      #162784 - 03/21/05 05:30 PM
Little Minnie

--------------------

What about this car? new
      #162785 - 03/21/05 05:33 PM
Little Minnie

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1773 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 31708

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review