View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Yikes! I am so stupid today!!
      #157373 - 03/05/05 08:09 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi all,
Okay, I have been so good... I hardly ever eat anything really bad for my stomach... even the UFOs I have sometimes are things that usually don't give me any problems.
Today I found we had some chocolate frozen yogurt in the freezer, so since I'd had a good lunch and everything I thought I'd have a little...
Well, I didn't have a little.. I had A LOT!
I was about to start wondering why I haven't been able to lose any weight even though I have cut WAY down on food. I guess I can't post that today, though so I just could have bathed in the amount of bad stuff I just ate!!
I feel okay so far, but I really wish I hadn't done that now. I just found out that I have my first job tutoring tomorrow (yay, I got some work!) and now I am totally paranoid that I will be sick for it... the place is an hours drive away!
What an idiot!! I can't believe I did that, I never do stuff like that anymore!
Grrrrr.
Wish me luck for tomorrow!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

me too.... new
      #157392 - 03/06/05 04:33 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Dont worry steph we all give in at some point....I seem to be doing it more now than I ever have...I dont know whats happened to my willpower this last week(I am due on tho) but usually I dont touch chocolate anymore except when I am at home for the holidays but Ive had atleast a bar a day for a week.....soooo naughty!! Funny thing is tummy has been better than its ever been.....touch wood....but I have to stop. Ive also been gving in to temptations the day b4 something important at uni and then start worrying that Im gona b ill....I usually never do that....the day b4 nething important and I usually live off bread to make sure ill b ok. Tummy is a bit sore today after I ate a third of a victoria sandwich, a dairy milk bar and some other cake....naughty naughty naughty....and Im trying to lose half a stone too....YEA RITE!! Never gona happen if I carry on like this!! GRRRRR

Hope your day goes well!!! Sending happy tummy thoughts your way!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: me too.... new
      #157562 - 03/06/05 07:04 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

I do it too often...mostly when I go for suppers with "The Girls" that's when I have the most trouble with temptation. When they are delving into their brownies with ice cream and drinking their Banana Jammers (YUMMY).

Don't feel too bad about and don't stress about it or you will have an attack for sure. Just relax. Tomorrow's another day!!!

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

It totally bit me in the bum! new
      #157568 - 03/06/05 07:20 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Yep, major D today. While I was tutoring, bad attacks at a stranger's house including cold sweats in the bathroom!
NOT GOOD!
Have hardly eaten anything today, must get better before tomorrow as I have lots to do!
At least I learned my lesson.. the lesson I already knew.. so at least I learned it AGAIN, I guess.
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 375 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1293

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review