All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Yay for Spring Break!!
      #157311 - 03/05/05 02:50 PM

Unregistered

I just had to share my excitement over the fact that it is spring break. I am seriously in need of some relaxing - I'm overloading and taking 18 credits this semester and it's ALOT of work!

I was going to go to the Bahamas with my friend that lives there but I decided that even a trip to there just wouldn't be as relaxing as hanging aroung my house in my pajamas all day and reading books and watching junky TV And going to the beach of course

Well just had to share in my excitement!! Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL day

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Have fun! new
      #157316 - 03/05/05 03:16 PM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

Hey Brittany,
I hope you have a great Spring Break and get to relax, it sounds like you're definitely it need of it. Mine was really good. I've been back at school for a week now and its right back into the loads and loads of work...and my housemates have been sick and I woke up this morning with a sore throat so I think I've caught it now, argh!
Well enjoy lounging in your PJ's, reading and watching TV! I'm so jealous that you can go to the BEACH! Summer needs to hurry up because its too cold and I'm as pale as a ghost! hehe

Re: Yay for Spring Break!! new
      #157332 - 03/05/05 04:31 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Lounging around in pajamas and relaxing sounds like the makings of a PERFECT vacation to me! Enjoy your spring break!

#157338 - 03/05/05 04:40 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hi Brittany!

I'm so jealous that your break is this week- I have one more week to go before I get mine. One more week and a big presentation! I'm going to Florida to visit my Grandma and my parents and one sister are meeting me there... I'm excited!!

Have fun with the lounging.

#157348 - 03/05/05 05:44 PM

Unregistered

Hey there!

Good luck with the last week and your presentation - I was stressing about a couple I had before break too but it's so nice to know that you have your break to look forward to.

What part of Florida is your grandma in ?? The weather has been so beautiful so I hope it stays that way for you when you're here - it's like 50's/60's at night and then a nice breezy 70 during the day. Perfect for the beach!

Good luck!!

#157349 - 03/05/05 05:46 PM

Unregistered

Thanks Casey!

I went to the book store last night and bought a few fun books to read and I already read 1 whole one last night and by the time I got out of bed this morning I was half way through another. I think it's time I head to the library

Hope everything is going well with you!

Re: Have fun! new
      #157350 - 03/05/05 05:49 PM

Unregistered

Aww that stinks that you caught what everyone else had - there has been so much going around that I cross my fingers every night and hope I don't wake up sick the next day.

Drink some tea and make sure you get your rest!! Feel better soon and good luck with all the work!!

And I promise to think of you from the beach

I am turning GREEN new
      #157353 - 03/05/05 06:15 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

with envy!!! You are having my DREAM vaction right there!! Except maybe for a trip to Ireland LOL!!!
Have a great time!! What ya gonna read????

--------------------
Heather7476

#157379 - 03/05/05 09:12 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

Hey Britney..

I'm so jealous.. I still have two more weeks to go and I loooove loungin!

If you love just fun girly books try red dress Inc books.. they are awesome.. especially the ones by sarah mylnowksi.. so cuuuute and trashy and fun.

--------------------

so lucky.... new
      #157394 - 03/06/05 04:37 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

You are making me jealous I wish it was spring break here....we break up in 2 weeks for 2 weeks hols....cant wait but have sooooo much to do for then!!! You passed up a trip to the bahamas to lounge about in pjs?????? R u crazy???? I LOVE lounging about but....the bahamas?? you've got me dreaming of tropical locations now!! hehe!!

Right I must go and have a shower and sort myself out....must do work...must do work.....oooh by the way....still havent got to replying to your email froma week or so ago....I am so sorry....I keep meaning to do it and getting distracted...I promise one is on its way soon!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 617 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5846

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review