All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Cayenne is pretty spicy... new
      #156910 - 03/04/05 07:01 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

...and you only need a teeny bit so it was probably that. I use it for fajitas and only use pinches!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Augie you are so funny!! new
      #156913 - 03/04/05 07:02 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

My goal in life is to either work from home so I can go to the potty whenever I feel the urge and not worry about smelling the place up or getting a job where I have my own private bathroom so I don't have to be embarassed.

How sad is that!? Most people want a job that pays lotsa money. HeHe!

I hope you feel better soon, too.

Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

I thought so and ... new
      #156916 - 03/04/05 07:07 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

I asked him why in the heck he would put that in spagetti?? That was the first time I have ever had spicy spagetti. He said he wasn't sure?? He is sick and was cooking and tasting when he doesn't have all his senses about him, so it tasted good to him. But even when he isn't sick he likes spicy stuff and I don't. He is a smoker so I think his taste buds are tougher than mine. B/C if he says something is a little spicy and I taste the same thing I usually will breathe fire I think it is so hot.

Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

Talking chocolate bars... new
      #157001 - 03/04/05 09:45 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Chrisie that talking chocolate bar of yours screaming EAT ME EAT ME sounds just like mine!! Chocolate bars are so naughty....I have had chocolate everyday for a week now having not had any for over a month before that....weird thing is Ive had the best bowel movements all week than Ive had in ages!!! Im starting to think a little bit of that stuff in the evening is some kind of miracle cure.....not gona jinx it tho...touch wood! I have also bee depriving myself of sleep all week....earliest Ive been to bed is 3am and Ive been setting the alarm for 8!! Am I crazy too??? I seem to wana do all the things possible to make my ibs play up....why do we do this to ourselves!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 881 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1244

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review