View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Water bottle madness!
      #15155 - 07/28/03 05:25 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Jules,

I went to REI (do they have that store in Michigan?) yesterday to buy a water bottle per your suggestion. They have PUMPS and everything that filter your water now--I've never seen so many different water bottles with different functions before! They even have a backpak that has t ube so you can squirt water on hikes!! Fancy shmancy!

I did buy a water bottle. And it's helping already! Pampering is the key to success

Thanks again for the great advice--all of it! I am already getting things under better control and I feel much better about stuff. Muchos gracias!

How are things with you? How was your weekend? Are you still doing your pilates?

-<3-
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Water bottle madness! new
      #15166 - 07/28/03 07:24 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Don't have an REI in Michigan. I'm stuck with the Galyans and the usual run-of-the-mill 'hiking' stores. I live on the west side of Michigan (Grand Rapids) and there are a few specialty stores on the lakeshore that have all the fancy-schmancy camping stuff.

Yay! Glad that my suggestions are helping you. I'm struggling also with over eating and am looking toward my old advice today.

Because I'm somewhat of a machochist, I decided to do the Pizza Hut/Julie's Gut experiment last night. I have just had a craving for the stuff for weeks, and I thought, "why the crap not?" So, my bf and I ordered a large thin crust and a family order of cheezy breadsticks. I ate about four pieces and three sticks and felt a little bloated/gassy last night. No pain, but definitely some discomfort. So, no pizza for me for a looooong time. I think I need to go out and get more Fireballs!!

I'm been sorta sticking to the Pilates. Did it a few times early last week, but my bf had a golf tourney that lasted Wed - Sat, so I was busy watching that. I got to hang out with my mom all weekend, since my bf and stepdad were golfing together. It was a riot. Yesterday went golfing with my bf, mom and stepdad and my sister and her bf. Did a couples scramble and came in second. I was feeling good, so that's why we did the pizza.

Definitely getting back on track this week. I'm feeling very very full and very very C. I thought that the pizza and all the bad fat would get things movin', but it didn't.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Oh! and I've started a Web site (it looks really crappy right now). Just thought I'd share: http://www.lookitjules.freewebspace.com/

~jules

EDITED TO ADD: Should this be moved to the Living Room??

--------------------
~jules

#15206 - 07/28/03 10:56 AM
RLU

Reged: 02/04/03
Loc: Jackson, Mississippi

Jules-

Checked out the website, just surfin the board today. Sorry your feeling bad from pizza night, but wanted to say the pics are great!!! you two are adorable together. Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!

--------------------
Screen Name: Nan275

#15222 - 07/28/03 01:17 PM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Hey there! How're you doin'? I've changed my aol name to noseluvr, so you can catch me on that.

I've drank a ton of tea today, and lotsa water, and I'm feeling better!

How're you doing?

--------------------
~jules

#15224 - 07/28/03 01:22 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

This should totaly be moved to the Living Room...

It started out nice and innocent...water, pilates, all IBS related....

Jules, I'm starting a new post to you at our pad...see ya there!

-<3-

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Cute boyfriend, Jules! ----nt--- new
      #15284 - 07/28/03 05:47 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 414 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2280

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review