All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Thanks Georgia.. new
      #15452 - 07/29/03 03:13 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

You said some lovely things that lifted my spirits.

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re:Meg new
      #15453 - 07/29/03 03:15 PM
KinOz

Thanks Meg,

I look forward to hearing from you soon and catching up.

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Re: Andie.. new
      #15653 - 07/30/03 01:28 PM
Andie

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: Western NY

Kerrie - you could be on the 6 child plan - who knows! I have a friend who went through 6 miscarriages, adopted a child, went through unsuccessful IVF and then an immune-system-related procedure to better accept her husband's body fluids and finally got and stayed pregnant! They thought that was it given all they had been through and within a year she was pregnant again - three boys in all! We truly never knows what's in store for us!! I have such positive feelings about what you'll be hearing anyday now - I am definitely not a psychic, its just a feeling. I really hope you get great news any day now.
All fingers crossed and prayers said -
Andie

Re: So up and down with this IVF cycle new
      #15662 - 07/30/03 01:54 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Hi Kerrie -

I may be totally too late for this post, but I just wanted to tell you I am thinking about you.

I can't imagine what you are going through. My husband and I are trying to have a baby and that is stressful enough because I am really excited! This is now Month #2 (which is nothing compared to you) but I just really hope and pray that everything is normal with me too.

I have been on the pill for 7 years and had a miscarriage just before I went on the pill. Now I find myself worry that maybe I can't get pregnant....because I don't want to go through another miscarriage....etc.

Anyways - the point I am getting at is:

I have only been trying for 2 Months and I am already second guessing everything. I truely sympathize with you. I hope everything goes well.

I was thinking about you all last night when I read this post (quickly because I had a class last night) and wanted so badly to respond and give you my best. Sorry for the delay.

Best wishes and my thoughts are with you,

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Re: Thanks Georgia.. new
      #15701 - 07/30/03 05:41 PM
Georgia

Reged: 07/06/03
Loc: Granite City, IL

Kerrie, No thanks necessary. I'm glad I was able to help you in some way. I hope you are feeling better. You continue to be in my prayers. Georgia

Re: Lana Marie... new
      #15722 - 07/30/03 11:41 PM
KinOz

Thank you so much for you response and kind words like that are never too late. I don't know whether the transfer has been successful or not but will know soon.

Good luck to you with your plans for a pregnancy. I really hope you fall quickly and that everything runs smoothly.

I've had so many friends having babies who are reluctant to tell me they are pregnant or how quickly they fell pregnant due to our situation and I have to keep telling them that I'm absoultely overjoyed for them. I won't lie, every time it happens I get the "why them and not me"? pang but because I know the pain and disappointment of waiting so long I would never wish it on them in a million years.

Anyway, I'm sorry to ramble on about all that and hopefully you'll be sharing some exciting news soon.

Kerrie

--------------------

#15971 - 08/01/03 10:27 AM
Lana_Marie

I understand how you could ask that...for example my sister is pregnant and she is not married and barely holding onto the relationship with the "father". And I worry that I will not be able to have kids and she will be able to....

So here is a question regarding God etc...

How is it fair that some people can't have children (and would be great parents) or their children get taken away because of cancer etc. And then there are people out there who are having kids and don't care about them and either neglect them or give them up for adoption.....

And then we are all supposed to put our trust in God! I apologize if I am seeming rude, but these is a major issue for me! Putting trust in someone who isn't fair at all...

(I apologize if I hurt anyones feelings I just truly would like to hear some open responses to this..)

Thanks,

--------------------
Lana_Marie

#15973 - 08/01/03 10:30 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Quote:

How is it fair that some people can't have children (and would be great parents) or their children get taken away because of cancer etc. And then there are people out there who are having kids and don't care about them and either neglect them or give them up for adoption.....

Sounds like a lyric from a recently new country song...

And yes, I understand what you're saying. I just have conflicting opinions.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#15975 - 08/01/03 10:35 AM
Lana_Marie

I forgot about that song, but that song is so true to me!

It's just some wonders of Religion that I have!

--------------------
Lana_Marie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 222 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7631

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review