All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Trish.. new
      #15136 - 07/28/03 01:02 AM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

.. thank you for you support too. It's lovely knowing how much everyone cares.

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: loved that story... new
      #15137 - 07/28/03 01:04 AM
KinOz

.. and I can relate to it too. I spent a lot of time planning our life around when I was ovulating only to find out that I wasn't! At least now I know that we don't have to bother with all the charting etc.

Thanks for sharing and caring,
Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Re: Andie.. new
      #15138 - 07/28/03 01:08 AM
KinOz

.. thanks for the story about the psychic that was wrong - good to hear!

In answer to your question about God - yes I do believe but I guess I'm fairly quiet about it. I do pray but I don't attend church regularly. I have thought that maybe the plan is for me to have only one child but right now that thought breaks my heart so I guess I'm not ready to entertain it.

Thanks for your support,
Kerrie

--------------------

Re: Mags.. new
      #15139 - 07/28/03 01:10 AM
KinOz

... I absolutely loved that "bad advertising" idea. I think I'll go with that.

Thanks for cheering our embryos on, hopefully they will hear and decide to stick around.

Thanks again,
Kerrie

--------------------

Re: Thanks.. new
      #15140 - 07/28/03 01:14 AM
KinOz

..it's good to know I'm not the only one with these fears. It seems silly because I know what is meant to be will be but it doesn't stop you from wanting it so bad does it?

As for the test taking I'm not as brave as you. I refuse to ever do another HPT because they are always negative!!! I keep telling the chemist to sell me a positive one but she hasn't so far. This time I'm going with the blood test.

Thanks again,
Kerrie

--------------------

Re: Han.. new
      #15141 - 07/28/03 01:18 AM
KinOz

.. thanks for caring when you have so much on your own plate. How did you know to suggest hugging my son? It must be mother's intuition because that is the only thing that really perks me up. Sometimes I'm scared that if I hug him with as much force as I love him I might squash him!

Kerrie

--------------------

Re: Thank you so much... new
      #15142 - 07/28/03 01:20 AM
KinOz

.. I can't believe that in the middle of the night you thought to pray for me - I feel very blessed!

Thank you for being so selfless,
Kerrie

--------------------

Re: So up and down with this IVF cycle new
      #15150 - 07/28/03 03:40 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

KERRIE!!!!!!!!

I'm SO SORRY!

First off, I had a psychic reading once--totaly balogne!

Second, being strong doesn't mean we don't have ups-and-downs! (I think part of being strong is being in touch with our feelings--and being able to share the burden of our struggles with others!)

Vacilating back and forth between thinking you're gonna/not gonna get pregnant is NORMAL! It's out of your control--and this means the WORLD to you! OF COURSE IT'S DRIVING YOU NUTS! You are doing the BEST you can--please know that! The rest is out of your control...

We are all thinking about you--and we all want you to be successful! We love you Kerrie!

((((((((hugs)))))))))

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Kerrie!! new
      #15370 - 07/29/03 09:37 AM
NewYrsBB

Reged: 04/15/03

Kerrie,

I've been thinking about you! Please take the psychic thing with a grain of salt. Psychics used to be a favorite pasttime of mine but I don't go near them anymore for a variety of reasons.

I'll email you separately - we had our transfer yesterday!! On top of that, IBS is in full force due to tetracycline.

Talk to you soon and don't get too hung up on that incident.

Hugs,
Meg

--------------------
++++++

Re: So up and down with this IVF cycle new
      #15390 - 07/29/03 11:37 AM
Georgia

Reged: 07/06/03
Loc: Granite City, IL

Wow Kerrie - Sounds like you are going thru alot right now. I wouldn't put much stock in what the psychic said. I've been to one once and viewed it as an entertainment experience. It's strange how you want to believe something so badly that when anyone makes a comment in the negative you take it personally. Pray about this, keep that in the forefront of your mind. Things will be when they are meant to be and not a minute before. Keep thanking God for all the blessings you have and make that your focus and remember, miracles do happen!

You seem like a very strong person and I'm sure you will make it thru this just fine, but it's ok to breakdown and let someone else lift you up. That's what friends are there for. I remember after a terrible time in my life having to go on antidepressants and was so concerned that my husband, family and friends would think I was weak. What was I thinking??? I needed to take care of myself and if that meant taking meds and leaning on the people who love me for a while - so be it. Hang in there and lean on the people who love you and want to support you. Be honest with them - tell them how you are feeling. I'm sure they will be more than honored that you trust them to support you. You are in my prayers.....take care, Georgia

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 132 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7631

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review