All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
For those who pray.
      #15078 - 07/27/03 03:12 PM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

My mother and law is very sick and in the hospital. She has been sick for the past two years with Hep. C (thanks to a blood transfusion ). She has to have weekly blood transfusions, because she bleeds from her liver. Since she has had so many transfusions it is becoming more and more diffcult to give her blood. It is quite complicated on how the doctors have to give her blood for her body to accept it.
My husband and one of his sisters is Milwaukee right now trying to cheer her up.
She is not saved and so those who are christians please pray for her. Also pray for my husband and his sister as they talk to her today.
I hope this is okay to post.
Thanks!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: For those who pray. new
      #15084 - 07/27/03 03:41 PM
Corinne

Reged: 05/19/03
Loc: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

This is certainly ok to post. That's what this area is for. I will add your mother-in-law to my prayer list. Please keep me informed at to how she (and you all) is doing. I will ask God to call her to Him to be saved. I pray she will turn to Him as he has a fabulous future ahead for all his children. There is none other like Him and in Him we find our strength. Have you talked to her about God? Told her about His strength, His love and His gift to all of us? I know it's sometimes hard to talk to a non-believer but if she doesn't know about Him she can't come to accept Jesus as her saviour. I will pray for you as well that you can guide her to Jesus.

In Christ,
Corinne

--------------------
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

#15086 - 07/27/03 03:43 PM
ConcreteAngel

Loc: New Jersey,USA

Dear God,
Please watch over and help Barbaras mother in law. Please give her strength and comfort in her time of need and please give her the power to overcome pain and any frustration she may be encountering. Also, please watch over Barbara and her family and give them the strenght and comfort as well. Im sure the situtation will turn out for everyones better and this too, shall pass. Thank you, Father, for all of your help.In Jesus Name,
Amen

--------------------
-Angela
Healed in Jesus' Name

#15127 - 07/27/03 10:16 PM
Trish

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: Australia

Barbara, I will be praying for her! I will also ask the Lord to give you all strength and courage at this time.

In Him
Trish

#15283 - 07/28/03 05:40 PM
KaybeeC

Reged: 03/14/03
Loc: Ohio

Hi, Barbara -

Thank you for asking us to join you in prayer. I'll add this to my church's prayer list - and this is what I pray for you right now:

Father God, Your Word says that You delight in Your children and if WE delight ourselves in YOU, You will give us the desires of our hearts. Barbara's desire for her mother-in-law's salvation lines up perfectly with Your will and I agree with her right now in the name of Jesus for this to come to pass, in Your perfect timing. Out of your compassion and mercy, I pray that it might be soon so that her m-i-law can know the peace that passes understanding even while she's undergoing this tremendous trial, and so the family can rejoice! I ask you to give Barbara's m-i-law the gift of faith so that she CAN believe. Your Word tells us that we are saved by Grace through faith in Christ, and that faith is not of ourselves - it is a gift from You. In Jesus, You are the author and perfecter of our faith - it begins and ends in You through Christ. May Your Holy Spirit soften this woman's heart as you continually draw her toward Yourself, for Jesus' sake. It is in His precious Name that I pray, Amen.

Thankyou! new
      #15300 - 07/28/03 08:42 PM
BarbaraS

Thankyou for the prayers - it really means a lot to my husband and I to have strangers praying for her. Technically we are not strangers, since one day we will all meet in heaven.
Update is the Doctors are ordering Cat scans to see if they can locate where else she is bleeding. She has very little function of her liver left and her doctors believe there is more internal bleeding beside her liver.
We all know we don't have much time left with her and it is really nice Milwaukee is only one and half hours from where we live. It gives us more opp. to spend time with her.
Blessings,
Barbara

#15660 - 07/30/03 01:49 PM
Georgia

Reged: 07/06/03
Loc: Granite City, IL

Barbara, I've added you all to my list. God bless you.

How is your mother-in-law? Added your family to the prayer list at church....-nt- new
      #16351 - 08/05/03 12:05 PM
KaybeeC

Reged: 03/14/03
Loc: Ohio

Re: How is your mother-in-law? Added your family to the prayer list at church....-nt- new
      #16372 - 08/05/03 02:35 PM
BarbaraS

Thanks for asking. She isn't doing well at all. She is out of the hospital, but not for long. She received two pints of blood on Saturday and felt very sick on Sunday. Normally when she receives blood she perks up, but not the past few days. She received two more pints yesterday and is the hospital receiving more blood right now.
She loses blood through her liver and a C-scan didn't show bleeding anywhere else. Currently she is losing blood too quickly.
If you all can keep her in your prayers - it apperciated.
Blessings,
Barb

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 357 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3055

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review