All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)
Tina, we love and care about ya soo much.... new
      #150737 - 02/16/05 09:34 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

There are over 100 posts in this thread!

You should feel very loved! *hugs*

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! You guys ROCK! new
      #150738 - 02/16/05 09:37 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I am beyond touched that you all took time to write me very thoughtful and sincere, heartfelt responses. I feel sooooo lucky that you are all part of my life!

Here is a big huge hug for every one of you!

(((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))

Thanks you so much again! I'm so lucky!!!

*update* I am looking at an apartment this Saturday and it is for April 1st. I hope it's nice!

Re: Tina, its YOUR heart.... new
      #150742 - 02/16/05 09:43 AM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

You and only you, know exactly how you feel. It sounds to me that this has been building up over a long period of time. I have not read all of the others posts so I am not sure of the others advice. But, I can say this,

I have watched my son live in a loveless, verbally abusive, accusatory, miserable relationsip for over 5 years. He is a very easy going, loving, and beautiful person to know. Now, I am not saying that he is not at fault for some of the problems in his marriage. Though I have witnessed him doing everything he can to make everything as good as it could be. He is miserable, and I hate to see anyone living in a miserable realtionship. Life is too darn short.

So, whatever your decision may be, it is one you have to feel comfortable living with for a very long time! You know yourself and what you can and can't live with. I am praying for you and hope that the decision you make comes straight from the depths of your heart and that it is what YOU need and want to happen in your life.

This must be very difficult, I am keeping you in my thoughts and pray that it works out for the best! gayla

Re: Tina, its YOUR heart.... new
      #150746 - 02/16/05 10:00 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks so much, very true! I have decided to break up with him and it's just a matter of time now.

You guys have all made me see "the light".

Sorry for the Late response ...... new
      #150758 - 02/16/05 10:20 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Hey Tina,

I just wanted you to know that although I havent posted any response to your problem at the moment I have been thinking of you....Ive just been so busy I havent had time to respond. Theres not much more advice that I can give that everyone else hasnt already.....but I definately think that you should just do whatever makes you happiest in the long run....and in my opinion, getting out of this relationship as hard as it may seem seems like the best thing you could do. I really am thinking of you...I cant imagine how difficult it would be to leave someone you've spent 10 years of your life with and never see them again...its like the end to such a huge chapter in your life. But we're all here for you if and when it happens....take care of yourself and follow your heart!! ((((((HUGS))))))))

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Sorry for the Late response ...... new
      #150766 - 02/16/05 10:41 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Natalie. I need to do what makes ME happy and not worry about his reaction or how his life will change. It's too late for that right now...

How's your guy? Any pics yet?

#150792 - 02/16/05 11:35 AM
Luther Maze

Reged: 07/09/04
Loc: Tampa, Florida

the advice given makes sense to me.
the one thing that sticks out for me is that with ibs you don't need the unnesessary stress, typical relationship stuff can't be avoided, but there's plenty of kind caring people to meet.
It appears i'm a bit late on responding as you've seemed to have already decide to end it.

anyway, good luck finding someone better.

peace.

--------------------
Life is but a memory on the breath of a dying man.

#150808 - 02/16/05 12:11 PM
Sara-Sage

Thank you Luther Maze. Yes, I have made my decision already. You're right, with IBS I do NOT need any added stress. I will tell him that!

My boy troubles...... new
      #150828 - 02/16/05 12:58 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Hey tina....I promise I'll try and get some pics sorted soon!! Heres a quick update on me....well...where did I last leave it?? I went round to his flat yesterday with my friend Sylvia we called to drop something in on the way to the shops....so it was a bit awkward cos I couldnt speak to him on my own....things were fine we were just chatting....she should have left me on my own with him really but we ended up leaving and that was that. I did see him again in the office later on but we just smiled at each other....it was a bit of an awkward situation again....I think the problem is that both of us wana say stuff to each other but neither wants to be the one to have the serious conversation....cos I dont do serious conversations! Besides, I didnt wana bug him cos his friends already think Im chasin after him so Im not gona give them more rubbish to say! I spoke to his friend actually and was laughing at the fact that they've been taking the mick...he openly admitted it...I just made sure that I let him know that Im not taking offence by it cos I think its funny. Anyway, Dan's gone home today he doesnt have uni till monday, so I'll speak to him when he gets back. I still dont even have his flippin number!! I think its probably a good thing he's gone home....gives us both a break and then I can speak to him when he's back....I need to have the I like you but do u like me and is this gone go anywhere conversation....which I hate cos Ive never been the one to have to do it before....any advice on what to say and how to bring it up???....guys are afraid of those conversations!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: My boy troubles......
      #150832 - 02/16/05 01:16 PM
Sara-Sage

Oh yes, you need to tell each other that it's mutual and find out what to do next! Can you ask him out for drinks, a movie, or something casual-ish?

You need to do something soon or the momentum will be gone and it will seem too awkward after a while.

He must be shy if he hasn't "put the moves on you" yet. That's cute!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1382 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 42711

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review