All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Ruchie I need a hug. new
      #15096 - 07/27/03 04:39 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Thanks! My room looks like a craft corner - crossstitch, an afghan, other little crafts, etc. , books galore, a computer, ... just trying to stay really busy. I try to switch activities often. Thanks for the kind thoughts. I'm hanging in there. Love Han.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Han- you are on my mind. new
      #15099 - 07/27/03 04:50 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Oh my. I didn't realize there were so many restrictions. That just sucks. Were you able to have more people at the hospital when you had Liam? You would think they would be a little more lenient with you being there so long. Don't you almost feel like telling them to knock you out for a few weeks so it seems to go faster? I guess that wouldn't be a good idea since you won't be able to visit with your husband and son. I cannot imagine your agony. I am sure that makes it feel so much longer.

BTW, how is Liam holding up? I am sure he is missing you just as much as you are missing him.

Re: Han- you are on my mind. new
      #15167 - 07/28/03 07:26 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Liam is doing just fine. Daddy is home evenings and they already have a routine. My Mom and John's Mom are taking turns looking after him during the day - so he is loving the Grandma attention. He's thankfully too little to remember this all - he doesn't understand. He misses Mama and asks for me a lot and of course cries when he leaves from visiting, but it could be worse. He's loved and cared for and I don't have to worry about him - I just miss him terribly. Trying to focus on the positive and stay very busy.
Take care, Han.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 161 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 12857

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review