All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | >> (show all)
Hey baby, what's your sign?
      #144369 - 01/30/05 11:24 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I love astrology! I'm a Cancer and this description is very accurate. What are you?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aries is the Cardinal-Fire sign.
Aries people need to keep physically busy and often accomplish many things simply because of their restless energy. Ruled by Mars and known as the "pioneers of the zodiac", Aries doesn't like to be interfered with. You may find it difficult to physically keep pace with Aries people but life will never be dull.

Cancer is the Cardinal-Water sign.
Cancerians get things done through the power of their emotional commitment, and know how to appeal to the emotions of others by treating them like family, often mothering them. Ruled by the Moon, Cancer personalities are usually extremely sensitive and intuitive, but must learn how to balance their emotions and moods. Their lesson in life involves learning to let go of possessions and people.

Libra is the Cardinal-Air sign.
Librans accomplish things because they intellectually evaluate what needs to be done, and then charm others into cooperating with them. Ruled by Venus, and known as "the peacemakers of the zodiac" they have a fine aesthetic sense of balance and constantly seek to maintain it in their lives.

Capricorn is the Cardinal-Earth sign.
Capricorns are natural go-getters. Ruled by Saturn, Capricorn personalities are often born "old" and take on responsibility at an early age. They require structure in their lives to support these responsibilities, but must learn however, that the end never justifies the means.

Taurus is the Fixed-Earth sign.
Taureans are the most reliable of the signs, but often stubbornly cling to their own ideas and habits in order to maintain the status quo. Ruled by Venus, they are attracted to and know how to appreciate the good things in life but need to develop tolerance and flexibility when it comes to personal relationships.

Leo is the Fixed-Fire sign.
Leos have great pride and are born leaders. Ruled by the Sun, Leo personalities absolutely adore the limelight. And although they can become quite dogmatic in their beliefs and pursuit of goals, there is no sign more loyal and steadfast where friends are concerned.

Scorpio is the Fixed-Water sign.
Scorpios intensely cling to emotional attachments and find it virtually impossible to forget or forgive emotional rejection. Ruled by Pluto, Scorpio personalities have an air of secrecy and mystery about them. No other sign has the emotional strength or charisma of Scorpio but they have to learn that jealousy and possessiveness are self-defeating.

Aquarius is the Fixed-Air sign.
Aquarians are regarded as the "mental pioneers of the zodiac" often living in the future. Ruled by Uranus, Aquarian personalities require independence and freedom, and possess remarkable originality which can border on genius. However, they need to learn to love with the heart rather than the head.

Gemini is the Mutable-Air sign.
Geminis love to communicate and are able to adapt to any situation they encounter. Ruled by Mercury, Gemini personalities very rarely look or act their age. and are known as the "butterflies of the zodiac". There is a nervous energy about Geminis which makes it difficult for them to simply relax and smell the roses.

Virgo is the Mutable-Earth sign.
Virgos try to adapt to different people and situations by finding ways to make things fit perfectly. Ruled by Mercury, they have a fine eye for detail which can often be interpreted as criticism of others. Their biggest hurdle in life is allowing themselves to be vulnerable instead of focussing on perfection.

Sagittarius is the Mutable-Fire sign.
Restless energy and the need for personal independence keep Sagittarians moving in many directions. Ruled by Jupiter and known as the "gypsies of the zodiac", Sagittarians are constantly seeking either pleasure or knowledge and make friends easily. Their lesson in life involves accepting responsibility for whatever happens in their lives.

Pisces is the Mutable-Water sign.
Pisceans tend to absorb the emotional influences of their environment. Because of an innate shyness, they often mirror the characteristics of other people as a way of hiding their own personality. Ruled Neptune, Piscean personalities are often off in another world or dimension. While they are able to inspire and support others with their compassion, sensitivity and understanding, Piscean personalities need to learn to believe in themselves.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hey baby, what's your sign? new
      #144372 - 01/30/05 11:31 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

I am an Aries... A fire sign and Tina you're a water sign. Opposites?

--------------------

#144381 - 01/30/05 11:45 AM
Sara-Sage

Yep, opposites. But we already knew that, right!

Let me check my book...Oh, it says that Aries finds Cancer shy and too emotional. Not good.

You need to find a Leo or Sagittarius for true love!

#144384 - 01/30/05 11:48 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Does it really say that? huh, I don't think I have ever dated a Leo or Saggitarius. Dated an aquarius. That didnt work out. Wait! I did date a Leo. That didn work out

--------------------

#144388 - 01/30/05 12:00 PM
Sara-Sage

Oh! Maybe my book's got it wrong then. But really, I don't think books can predict that type of thing. That's just silly.

#144392 - 01/30/05 12:08 PM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I am a Leo, true about the loyal friend part, but I do not enjoy being in the spotlight

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

#144393 - 01/30/05 12:09 PM
Sara-Sage

Hey, another Canadian, cool!

Leo...I have two great pals that are both Leos. Great sign to be. By the way, they both love the spotlight and the some...

#144395 - 01/30/05 12:13 PM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

yep another canadian eh???
i am can-am though, born in the US but grew up in Canada so a half and half-er??? Most of my immediate family lives in Michigan and I grew up in a border city to Michigan. Came to London for University and never went back

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

Hmm... new
      #144399 - 01/30/05 12:15 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I'm an Aquarius... but I'm not so sure about mine. I doubt I will ever think of myself as a "mental pioneer" or terribly original. Heh.

Re: Hmm... new
      #144402 - 01/30/05 12:20 PM
Sara-Sage

Oh no, you're don't think of yourself as a genius?

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 57 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 20926

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review