All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
New York dinner tonight! *DELETED*
      #143951 - 01/28/05 07:35 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Post deleted by Sara-Sage

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Definately...with pic if possible please? :) -nt new
      #143980 - 01/28/05 11:06 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

--------------------
Amy

Re: Definately...with pic if possible please? :) -nt *DELETED* new
      #143984 - 01/29/05 02:37 AM
Sara-Sage

Post deleted by Sara-Sage

NY Dinner (More like drinkfest) Update new
      #144003 - 01/29/05 07:22 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Yooooooo... Tommy NY here reporting in... I am a wee bit hungover... I got an early start by meeting up with a buddy of mine down on Wall St. for a couple of quick pints then headed up to the pub...

Dalia and her hubby were running a bit late and so was Sinead and Padhraig. Not a biggie because I just tlkaed with the bartender and listened to music.

Sinead and Padhraig were the first to arrive and then Dalia and her hubby...

I can only say that it was ne of the best nights I had out in a long time. Sinead and Dalia are extremely nice and lets just say their pictures do not do justice to how pretty they are in person. Their significant others, nicest guys in the world. I would definitely go out and grab a few pints with the boys any day. It was just a great time and it felt like we all knew each other for years. No awkwardness at all at least on my part.

Now Tina, I know you'll be looking for pics. Sinead has got a handle on that. There are some pretty good ones. Oh, and you can ask Sinead or Dalia if my NY accent was prevalent at all last night...

--------------------

Re: NY Dinner (More like drinkfest) Update new
      #144005 - 01/29/05 07:26 AM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Yooooooooooo! Glad you had a great time. We will be patiently awaiting those pics!

Take care and get some rest!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#144023 - 01/29/05 08:27 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

can't wait to see the pics.. sounds like you all had a blast....

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#144025 - 01/29/05 08:30 AM
TommyNY

good times indeed. I am paying for it today but it was well worth it.

Tina, as for those who drank... It was really only the boys andSinead. Dalia had cranberry juice and still there were many laughs all around. I am actually sad that I only got to meet Sinead and Padhraig for a few hours... Dalia and her hubby I am sure I will meet again soon.

--------------------

Yo Tina why'd ya delete post? -nt- new
      #144026 - 01/29/05 08:33 AM
TommyNY

--------------------

So long everyone! new
      #144030 - 01/29/05 08:42 AM
Sara-Sage

Hi there, Tommy. I don't think I'll be coming to this web site anymore for several reasons. Sorry. It makes me very sad but I think I need to do this. You see I get hurt very easily and feel like I know you some of you as friends. I really don't and have gotten my feelings hurt a few times now. I tried to delete my profile entirely but could only delete my photo and profile info.

I'll miss all you guys though! (Espcially, in no particular order: Tommy, Casey, Paula, Beth, Sheri, Dalia, Sinead, Kimm, Ruchie, Isabel, Nelly, Steph, Bevrs, Heather and LauraSue. And I hope everyone's IBS imprves and great things happen to you all.

Bye!

What? new
      #144031 - 01/29/05 08:45 AM
TommyNY

Um, ok. All the best. Hope it wasn't anything I said or anyone else that may have offended you.

--------------------

Re: So long everyone! new
      #144032 - 01/29/05 08:48 AM
Ravenndark

Reged: 11/28/04
Loc: the internet

*hugs hugs HUGS*

I'm sorry you feel like you have to leave honey, but remember that we will always have open arms to see you on here again!

#144037 - 01/29/05 08:51 AM
TommyNY

It breaks my heart to read this. It really does. i hope that you will reconsider but I understand your reasons. I hope I never hurt you in any way Tina. Now I will be probably be thinking if something I said hurt you. My Catholic guilt will be working overtime.

--------------------

Ok, I am totally and completely confused! new
      #144038 - 01/29/05 08:53 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I know I've been slow in keeping up with the boards, especially on the weekends, but I have *no* idea what just happened.

Tina, you're one of my favorite people on here, and I'll miss you terribly!

#144039 - 01/29/05 08:53 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

that is really sad.... hope this does not have to do with what happened with us... I hoped that was all cleared up!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Ok, I kinda changed my mind...... new
      #144040 - 01/29/05 08:56 AM
Sara-Sage

I am pms-ing an am slighty crazy today. My BF just told me that when I told him what I had done on these boards. He says that my resons for being upset are my own issues and nobody elses.

I will just take a break from thr boards and not leave for good. As if I could ever do that.

I love all you guys. I'm in tears as I write this. Oh god.

Re: Ok, I kinda changed my mind...... new
      #144041 - 01/29/05 08:58 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

OK, that is better....a little break... deep breaths...and stop leaking!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#144042 - 01/29/05 08:58 AM
atomic rose

*big virtual hugs*

Take some time off. I think everyone needs a break now and then. We'll all be here when you're ready to come back, of course.

Be well and take care of you first and foremost!

#144044 - 01/29/05 09:00 AM
Sara-Sage

Casey, YOU ARE the reson I changed my mind about leaving for good.

I'll be back and way more sane. Stupid hormones or maybe I'm pregnant, who knows?

#144045 - 01/29/05 09:00 AM
TommyNY

I agree with Casey. You have to what you have to do. Take care of yourself and take as much time as you need to sort out what is upsetting you. In the meantime, we will all be here for you when you need. It is an open door policy.

--------------------

#144046 - 01/29/05 09:01 AM
Sara-Sage

Ok thanks. I don't think we should email each other either for a bit, ok Tommy. Nothing personal, you're a great guy. I'm just confused about things and flirting with you isn't helping.

#144048 - 01/29/05 09:04 AM
TommyNY

Okay. I'm sorry, I understand. You won't hear from me.

--------------------

#144049 - 01/29/05 09:06 AM
atomic rose

Aww! Tina, I'm seriously touched, and I mean that. I could really just give you a big ole hug right now. Gods, don't I know about stupid hormones... I just went through my own bout of insanity, which is why I've been quiet the past couple days. It's like I didn't dare post anything for fear of snapping or something.

You'll be ok. Just know we all care!

#144051 - 01/29/05 09:07 AM
Sara-Sage

I don't want it to sound mean as you know I think highly of you. Things have just gotten a bit too much for me if you know what I mean. I guess I can't flirt with someone and get close without developing some type of feeling. Huh!

Anyhow, enough said. I'm going out of town and I was supposed to leave an hour ago!

#144052 - 01/29/05 09:08 AM
Sara-Sage

You said it Casey! I should have not even turned on the computer today at all.

Love the new pic!

Big hugs back to you Casey!

Whoa! I totally missed this entire thread! new
      #144057 - 01/29/05 09:12 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I don't know what happened Tina, but I'm sorry you felt you had to leave! I'm glad you changed your mind though... it just wouldn't be the same without you! Take all the break-time you need, we'll be here when you return! HUGS!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Don't leave! new
      #144059 - 01/29/05 09:19 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I hope you don't leave the boards! It wouldn't be the same without you. Just take a day off, take a deep breath and you will feel better later.

I hope I'm not too late new
      #144061 - 01/29/05 09:23 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi Tina,
I hope you get this post before you've left. I don't really know what happened, but I hope you're okay. I wish whatever it was didn't make you want to leave 'cause you are one of my absolute favourite people on here! I understand, though, if you need to take a breather and have a little time or space or any of that stuff that we all need sometimes for various reasons.
I hope that nothing I ever said caused you any offense or hurt feelings, I would feel absolutely terrible if I did!
I know what you mean about easily getting hurt feelings, I have too in the past been hurt by some of the things people have said here and have sort of drifted away for a bit but I always come back 'cause at the end of the day, the support is always worth it!
We all love you here and I really hope you start to feel better.
**big big hugs**
I'll miss you!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re:Me too! new
      #144068 - 01/29/05 09:51 AM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I leave for a few hrs and come back and see all this that happened!!! Geez, I hope it wasn't something I did or said either. I don't think it was I try not to take anyone's comments to heart(actually I don't think I've ever even had a bad comment nor have I seen anyone get one)But sometimes we ALL are sensitive to things that we normally aren't. Being a woman I guess it's just in us. I hope Tina that you get stuff straightened out real soon. You know we will all miss you Like everyone else said, you need to take care of you and if and when you are ready, you know we will be here. Take care.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Tommy !! new
      #144069 - 01/29/05 09:55 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment!! It was sooo great to meet you and Sinead and Padrhaig...it was love at first sight and we haven't had such a great night in a long time...you chose such a fab place to go!! I wish they lived in NY so we could all get together more often....

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Tina new
      #144071 - 01/29/05 09:58 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

This makes me sad and I really hope you will be back after a timeout...we really love you and just last night we were all saying how we wished we could meet you in person..I understand things aren't easy at all, and after my psycho two weeks of PMS I can totally understand (not that I am saying you are a psycho or anything - I am caling myself that). Anyway, you need to do what you need to do, take care of number one, but please don't write us off! :-)

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Dalia... new
      #144072 - 01/29/05 10:03 AM
TommyNY

Thanks! It was great to meet you as well. I thought you guys might like that place. Sorry I could not stay longer. I kind of messed up. I didn't have a big lunch and after having about 4 pints plus another 3 bottles of beer made me sloshed. I did make my train though! I hope we can meet up again soon and I wish Sinead and Padhraig lived in NY too!

--------------------

#144076 - 01/29/05 10:16 AM

Unregistered

I can't believe I almost missed this, but I'm glad you've changed your mind. I don't really know what happened to make you feel like this, but I seriously hope that you don't leave because you're just too fun to have around! I was even thinking earlier how nice it is to see you around more often.

I think everyone goes through a point where you just need some time off and to take a breather, so do that if that's what you need because you come first, but please don't leave us for good - you're just to fun to have around!! Hugs and feel better!!

#144099 - 01/29/05 12:18 PM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

*HUGS* Just wanted to let you know as well that I think you're a great, fun lady, and I hope that you get everything that you want sorted out. We'll miss you!

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

#144106 - 01/29/05 12:49 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Whazzup, SS? What did I miss ! Email me when you get a chance: (deleted) I'll take this email off soon so copy it down, Tina! I'm pretty agitated today too, so maybe we can have a meeting of the minds!! Email me, girl!!

Nelly 3:49pm EST Saturday

Edited by Nelly (01/29/05 12:57 PM)

*HUG* new
      #144108 - 01/29/05 12:55 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

let us know if there is anything we can do to help... I know sometimes my emotions go haywire and I get upset about stuff that really shouldn't bug me... I've been off the boards a lot lately ust due to lack of time and energy...

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#144123 - 01/29/05 02:27 PM
atomic rose

I'm completely and totally jealous of all of you... to think, 2 years ago I could have gotten in on the fun, I lived upstate in NY, but not so far that I couldn't have made it to the city. Sigh!

But anyway - sounds like it was a fantastic time! Can't wait to see some pictures!

#144124 - 01/29/05 02:33 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Hey didn't you live in NoVa/Md too?? We could have been out right now, toasting the NY-ers and living it up in the blanket of snow that's covering DC!

~nelly~

It's true... new
      #144144 - 01/29/05 04:13 PM
atomic rose

I've been all over the darn place. And that would have been a blast!

I love it here, but I do sometimes wish I had more opportunities to socialize. Ah well.

Re: I hope I'm not too late...me too! new
      #144181 - 01/29/05 06:43 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

I have no idea what's gone on. Seems I missed something but please don't leave Tina! I've really gotten to like you since I started coming to the boards. You are one of my favourite people. I love to read all your posts and see your smiling face in your pic. I hope you feel a bit better soon. The pms monster is the absolute worst but I'm sure that no-one here intentionally hurts other people's feelings. Sometimes what you say comes out wrong in typing cause there's no emphasis in what you're trying to say. Big hugs. I hope you have a safe trip away and really hope to see you back here.

--------------------
Amy

I hope I'm not too late...me three! new
      #144182 - 01/29/05 07:06 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Tina, sweetie, this has totally caught me by surprise. I am in tears as I read your goodbye. I think I know what's going on though. I have sent you some emails and I hope that they help you feel better and come to some resolution with what is best for you.

You are not alone. I was also going to quit the boards because I am so sensitive, and took some responses to my posts very personally. I was hurt because I was only trying to help. We are definately HSP's.

Amy's right. It's often hard to know how the responder is really feeling without a tone of voice to hear, or any body language to see. I also take words at face value and always assume the worst. That I did something wrong and then I get hurt and end up crying.

You have probably left already, but please read my emails to you when you get back and hopefully they can be of some help. Guess these words are futile if you aren't going to come back, though or if you have already left for the weekend. I would miss you dearly. Your face and words on this board bring me laughs, and we share so many common thoughts and feelings. Thank you for what you have already given to this website, and to me personally.

You know my feelings about you babe. Do what's best for you. And if that means taking a break from all this, then do it. I may be right behind you to be honest.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: I hope I'm not too late...me four !!!! new
      #144226 - 01/29/05 11:23 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Honey, if you need to take a break, then do it. I have had to do it myself.

I also get my feelings hurt, I usually have pretty tough skin, but there have been times.... It is true, for the most part, people dont intend to be hurtful. I dont want you to leave, I really enjoy talking to you.

Honey, take care of yourself and come back when you want to.
love and prayers to you sweetheart!

Re: One more thing, new
      #144229 - 01/29/05 11:30 PM
gigi

Would you send me your email address. I would love to talk to you some more.

#144320 - 01/30/05 10:04 AM
Sara-Sage

Sorry, nelly. I was out of town and just read this now so I didn't get your email address.

Re: Tina new
      #144321 - 01/30/05 10:05 AM
Sara-Sage

Hi dalia. How sweet. I wish I could have been there too.
I'm back and I don't think I could leave. I'd miss you all too much.

#144323 - 01/30/05 10:06 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Brittany. Looks like I'm back.

Re: I hope I'm not too late new
      #144324 - 01/30/05 10:08 AM
Sara-Sage

Steph,

Thanks for your nice response. I am back and realize that I'm way too sensitive and with pmd on top of that, it was just a bad combination. No, you never said anything to upset. God no!

Re: I hope I'm not too late...me too! new
      #144325 - 01/30/05 10:08 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Amy.

Beth new
      #144326 - 01/30/05 10:10 AM
Sara-Sage

Just so you know, the email address that you ahve is my work email so I won't get to check it until tomorrow.

Thanks so much for the nice things you've said about me.

And yes! Am I ever a HSP!

Gigi new
      #144327 - 01/30/05 10:11 AM
Sara-Sage

I can give it to you if you'd like but I will not be leaving the boards after all.

Tina!!!! new
      #144344 - 01/30/05 10:48 AM
Augie

So happy to see my buddy is back. Just to warn you, I sent 4 emails! And put indicated which to read first. I really think they may help sort some things out for you. Let me know what your thoughts on them are!

--------------------
~ Beth

Re: Tina!!!! new
      #144345 - 01/30/05 10:52 AM
Sara-Sage

Beth, you're so sweet! I look forward to reading them and yes, maybe they'll help me sort out some things.

Thanks for being so nice Beth!

Re: Tina!!!! new
      #144360 - 01/30/05 11:08 AM
Augie

It's easy to be nice when the person I'm being nice to is such a sweetheart! And yes, get that picture back up there! Now I know how you feel not being able to see me! So empty without a face. I'll have to work on that! Maybe by spring?

I'm still not really sure why you left, and you don't need to share that with me. But I have a pretty good idea, and it is expressed in my emails. Just so happy to see you back. Like we said, these boards are addicting. I have come so close to going away, but always find myself logging in in the morning, at work, after work. Even though I get my feelings hurt easily, and quite often lately, the good feelings I get after reading posts from Casey,or Tommys sentimental post last night, or all the other uplifting posts, those somehow can help to cancel out the ones that hurt me. And those,I guess, are the ones we must focus on, and try, as hard as it is, to leave the other ones out of our minds. But I know that is hard when you have a sensitive, thin skin, as we both do.

That's when we can bounce it off each other and get an outside opinion. Laura Sue did that for me when I was feeling slighted by a post, and it helped. Yet there were once again two posts just yesterday in response to my posts that tore me up inside. I was trying to help and also to get help and the replies caught me off guard. I immediately felt this pain in my gut, a sad pain, a hurtful pain. And that is not what I need from these boards. I have a hard time filtering out the few hurtful replies, from the many,many helpful and wonderful people who provide my daily "fix" of feel good words!

--------------------
~ Beth

Beth new
      #144363 - 01/30/05 11:15 AM
Sara-Sage

See!!!! That's why you need to get a picture. I'll try to get my old one back.

I'll email you tomorrow the reaosn that I left. Not sure if I should share it online. I will be more cautious now! It's a few little things topped by a bigger thing that was just enough to upset me.

If people respond rudely to your posts (as one real idiot did to my advice for him) just ignore it. Seriously. Move on to someone who has something positive or nice to say.

Part of the reason that I felt like leaving the boards was because I find that I'm almost addicted to them! I know I may not be on them as often as some but I do check them as often as I can. And I do feel like a lot of people here are way more than on-line friends.

Anyhow, I'll email you tomorrow as you probably do know what this is about.

Have a great Sunday. It's gorgeous here, very mild and sunny.!

Good advice new
      #144373 - 01/30/05 11:31 AM
Augie

I think I will just not post my "helpful" or what I thought was helpful advice to this person anymore, as it is always attacked as negative when I am only trying to help. You will see the details in the emails I sent'.

And yes, that is part of the reason I think about leaving, I really think I have an addiction problem to these boards. To the point where I log in first thing I wake up, at work it is interferring with my new job, after work. My apartment is a serious wreck, I haven't been to church in over a month , I don't call people anymore, or watch the television shows I used to enjoy, or started my knitting lessons. At least you get out and do yoga. I don't even make time for that! Sometimes I even eat dinner and lunch while on the boards. Okay, I'm out of denial, now I must come to accept this as a problem! Does it have to be all or nothing? Can I find a balance or limit the hours?

Everytime I go to log off, I see another post I want to open up or reply to, so pretty soon, 3 hours have gone by! Okay, that's a totally different problem.

I do need to go to HFS and get some stuff. BTW, I found some Red Lentils yesterday!!! Had to go to a HFS. Also got some canned chickpeas at Trader Joes. So will have to think of some things to do with those!

BTW, how many hours ahead are you in Canada from the US. It's like 1:30 pm here now. If your still on?

--------------------
~ Beth

Re: Good advice new
      #144377 - 01/30/05 11:37 AM
Sara-Sage

Ya, I try to not reply to people's posts anymore if they are cranky. he he

I try to stick to my own rules. No boards before work, very minimal boards AT work (as my desk cubicle area is not private at all), and if my BF is home (he's at work until 9pm tonight) then I should see him so he doesn't feel ignored. It's tough because everyone here is so interesting!

Glad you got some red lentils. As for the chickpeas, you can make hummus, chickpea curry, chickpea salad, etc. I can look for recipes if you'd like.

Right this second, it's 2:42 pm.

Wow, you're only an hour ahead of me! new
      #144397 - 01/30/05 12:13 PM
Augie

I thought it would be more. I think Australia is like 6 or 8 ours ahead of me!

I make rules too on computer use, but then break them! I do need to start cracking down though. Like, I'm not even dressed yet and it's 2:10 pm!

I'd love a chickpea recipe too! The brand I bought has beans, water, ans kombu seaweed in it! Ever hear of kombu seaweed? Is it safe? It's Edens brand Organic, but that doesn't always mean an ingredient is safe for us.I picked this one up because there is no salt added.

--------------------
~ Beth

Re: Wow, you're only an hour ahead of me! new
      #144404 - 01/30/05 12:22 PM
Sara-Sage

Yeah, I guess we're not too far apart time-wise.

Get dressed! Just turn off the computer and don't look back! You can do it!

I'l look for recipes for you. Seaweed is harmless as far as I know. I wouldn't worry about it.

Don't you know by now I worry about everything!-nt new
      #144426 - 01/30/05 12:55 PM
Augie

--------------------
~ Beth

Re: Don't you know by now I worry about everything!-nt new
      #144433 - 01/30/05 01:00 PM
Sara-Sage

Ok, ya, so I can't tell you not to worry. Worry your heart out Beth! There!

Ha Ha! new
      #144451 - 01/30/05 01:15 PM
Augie

I'm working on it! Maybe the drug my doc put me on yesterday will help? It's suppose to help with anxiety! Let's hope for the best. And now, I really am logging off. It's been a great time had by all! But I must go leave this party to visit the bathroom, eat, and go to the store!

--------------------
~ Beth

Good night Beth! new
      #144462 - 01/30/05 01:23 PM
Sara-Sage

Go and get some stuff done today. I'll email you tomorrow from work.

Still getting caught up... new
      #144642 - 01/30/05 10:25 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

.. but haven't seen anything yet to know what happened? Oh well - that's okay. Just glad you've decided to stay on the boards.

I ditto everyone else with sometimes its hard to see people's emotions on the boards because you can't see their facial expression or hear their tone of voice. I know I've had to re-read a couple posts and imagine them said in different ways just in case the person who said the post didn't come out the way they had intended to! Hmm.. not sure if that made sense. LOL It's too late for me.

That's what is nice about those graemlins! They're the closest things to expressions as we can get, although sometimes I have to remind myself to use them more often.

Hope you're feeling better today.

--------------------
- Jennifer

Re: Still getting caught up... new
      #144665 - 01/31/05 03:53 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks and I do feel better.

The Red Lion report new
      #144672 - 01/31/05 05:22 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I had such good fun on Friday night. Yes I was late, due to me getting my nails done to show off my ring and not realising how long it took!! We were still there before Dalia and Asaf though (barely) and I was eyeing Tommy up as he was sitting at the bar, in his Wall Street garb, eventually, with a drink in my hand I approached him and the rest is history. We all really clicked and had so much fun. I drank way too much and died the next day.

Tommy has SUCH a New Yawker accent! It is pure comic book stuff (says the one with the brogue) Dalia and I chatted girl talk for ages (she talks almost as much as me and is so sweet) You'd think that Tommy Padhraig and Asaf were lifelong buddies, they got on so well. P and I are going to hook up with Tommy when he comes to visit Ireland in April.

So much fun,the pictures will tell the story better than I am ..they are coming I promise.

Tina, I am glad you are hanging around, I would really miss you.
Tommy had to leave before us to get a train home but it was 2.30 before we got back to our hotel. Saturday was not pretty at all at all.

I am just home and am exhausted, I will post the pics later today or tomorrow, I am going to catch up on sleep now.

--------------------
S.

I wish we lived there too! new
      #144674 - 01/31/05 05:26 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

..but those BAD bartenders kept feeding me WAY too much vodka- don't you have spirits measures over there?
UI managed to get to a trader joe's and Dalia gave me directions to Wholefoods which is the most amazing place ever. I bought a million Luna bars to bring home too.

bed calling, talk later

--------------------
S.

Spirit Measures... new
      #144676 - 01/31/05 05:30 AM
TommyNY

Nahhh no spirit measures my dear. We don't put a limit on the amount of spirit a person can have on one night... Things is all that spirit gives you a wicked hangover the next day, doesn't it! I can sympathize, I was hurting myself Sinead...

--------------------

Re: That sounds great to me. new
      #144677 - 01/31/05 05:36 AM
gigi

I am so glad you are back, by the way, I do love your new pic. You are so pretty.

love gayla

Sinead! new
      #144702 - 01/31/05 06:46 AM
Sara-Sage

I'm so glad you guys had fun. To meet new people have them seem like lifelong friends is INCREDIBLE! :grin: :grin:

So Tommy had a big accent huh. Too funny! :p

Please do post pics. Maybe make a brand new thread just for that so we don't miss it. This one's kinda long and kinda gives me bad memories.

Thanks. :cool:

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 310 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 21028

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review