All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Good night Beth! new
      #144462 - 01/30/05 01:23 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Go and get some stuff done today. I'll email you tomorrow from work.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Still getting caught up... new
      #144642 - 01/30/05 10:25 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

.. but haven't seen anything yet to know what happened? Oh well - that's okay. Just glad you've decided to stay on the boards.

I ditto everyone else with sometimes its hard to see people's emotions on the boards because you can't see their facial expression or hear their tone of voice. I know I've had to re-read a couple posts and imagine them said in different ways just in case the person who said the post didn't come out the way they had intended to! Hmm.. not sure if that made sense. LOL It's too late for me.

That's what is nice about those graemlins! They're the closest things to expressions as we can get, although sometimes I have to remind myself to use them more often.

Hope you're feeling better today.

--------------------
- Jennifer

Re: Still getting caught up... new
      #144665 - 01/31/05 03:53 AM
Sara-Sage

Thanks and I do feel better.

The Red Lion report new
      #144672 - 01/31/05 05:22 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I had such good fun on Friday night. Yes I was late, due to me getting my nails done to show off my ring and not realising how long it took!! We were still there before Dalia and Asaf though (barely) and I was eyeing Tommy up as he was sitting at the bar, in his Wall Street garb, eventually, with a drink in my hand I approached him and the rest is history. We all really clicked and had so much fun. I drank way too much and died the next day.

Tommy has SUCH a New Yawker accent! It is pure comic book stuff (says the one with the brogue) Dalia and I chatted girl talk for ages (she talks almost as much as me and is so sweet) You'd think that Tommy Padhraig and Asaf were lifelong buddies, they got on so well. P and I are going to hook up with Tommy when he comes to visit Ireland in April.

So much fun,the pictures will tell the story better than I am ..they are coming I promise.

Tina, I am glad you are hanging around, I would really miss you.
Tommy had to leave before us to get a train home but it was 2.30 before we got back to our hotel. Saturday was not pretty at all at all.

I am just home and am exhausted, I will post the pics later today or tomorrow, I am going to catch up on sleep now.

--------------------
S.

I wish we lived there too! new
      #144674 - 01/31/05 05:26 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

..but those BAD bartenders kept feeding me WAY too much vodka- don't you have spirits measures over there?
UI managed to get to a trader joe's and Dalia gave me directions to Wholefoods which is the most amazing place ever. I bought a million Luna bars to bring home too.

bed calling, talk later

--------------------
S.

Spirit Measures... new
      #144676 - 01/31/05 05:30 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Nahhh no spirit measures my dear. We don't put a limit on the amount of spirit a person can have on one night... Things is all that spirit gives you a wicked hangover the next day, doesn't it! I can sympathize, I was hurting myself Sinead...

--------------------

Re: That sounds great to me. new
      #144677 - 01/31/05 05:36 AM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

I am so glad you are back, by the way, I do love your new pic. You are so pretty.

love gayla

Sinead! new
      #144702 - 01/31/05 06:46 AM
Sara-Sage

I'm so glad you guys had fun. To meet new people have them seem like lifelong friends is INCREDIBLE! :grin: :grin:

So Tommy had a big accent huh. Too funny! :p

Please do post pics. Maybe make a brand new thread just for that so we don't miss it. This one's kinda long and kinda gives me bad memories.

Thanks. :cool:

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1062 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 21028

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review