All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: Ok, I kinda changed my mind...... new
      #144048 - 01/29/05 09:04 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Okay. I'm sorry, I understand. You won't hear from me.

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#144049 - 01/29/05 09:06 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Aww! Tina, I'm seriously touched, and I mean that. I could really just give you a big ole hug right now. Gods, don't I know about stupid hormones... I just went through my own bout of insanity, which is why I've been quiet the past couple days. It's like I didn't dare post anything for fear of snapping or something.

You'll be ok. Just know we all care!

#144051 - 01/29/05 09:07 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I don't want it to sound mean as you know I think highly of you. Things have just gotten a bit too much for me if you know what I mean. I guess I can't flirt with someone and get close without developing some type of feeling. Huh!

Anyhow, enough said. I'm going out of town and I was supposed to leave an hour ago!

#144052 - 01/29/05 09:08 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

You said it Casey! I should have not even turned on the computer today at all.

Love the new pic!

Big hugs back to you Casey!

Whoa! I totally missed this entire thread! new
      #144057 - 01/29/05 09:12 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I don't know what happened Tina, but I'm sorry you felt you had to leave! I'm glad you changed your mind though... it just wouldn't be the same without you! Take all the break-time you need, we'll be here when you return! HUGS!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Don't leave! new
      #144059 - 01/29/05 09:19 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I hope you don't leave the boards! It wouldn't be the same without you. Just take a day off, take a deep breath and you will feel better later.

I hope I'm not too late new
      #144061 - 01/29/05 09:23 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi Tina,
I hope you get this post before you've left. I don't really know what happened, but I hope you're okay. I wish whatever it was didn't make you want to leave 'cause you are one of my absolute favourite people on here! I understand, though, if you need to take a breather and have a little time or space or any of that stuff that we all need sometimes for various reasons.
I hope that nothing I ever said caused you any offense or hurt feelings, I would feel absolutely terrible if I did!
I know what you mean about easily getting hurt feelings, I have too in the past been hurt by some of the things people have said here and have sort of drifted away for a bit but I always come back 'cause at the end of the day, the support is always worth it!
We all love you here and I really hope you start to feel better.
**big big hugs**
I'll miss you!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re:Me too! new
      #144068 - 01/29/05 09:51 AM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I leave for a few hrs and come back and see all this that happened!!! Geez, I hope it wasn't something I did or said either. I don't think it was I try not to take anyone's comments to heart(actually I don't think I've ever even had a bad comment nor have I seen anyone get one)But sometimes we ALL are sensitive to things that we normally aren't. Being a woman I guess it's just in us. I hope Tina that you get stuff straightened out real soon. You know we will all miss you Like everyone else said, you need to take care of you and if and when you are ready, you know we will be here. Take care.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Tommy !! new
      #144069 - 01/29/05 09:55 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment!! It was sooo great to meet you and Sinead and Padrhaig...it was love at first sight and we haven't had such a great night in a long time...you chose such a fab place to go!! I wish they lived in NY so we could all get together more often....

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Tina
      #144071 - 01/29/05 09:58 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

This makes me sad and I really hope you will be back after a timeout...we really love you and just last night we were all saying how we wished we could meet you in person..I understand things aren't easy at all, and after my psycho two weeks of PMS I can totally understand (not that I am saying you are a psycho or anything - I am caling myself that). Anyway, you need to do what you need to do, take care of number one, but please don't write us off! :-)

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 83 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 21028

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review