All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Tina, New Pic
      #140929 - 01/22/05 09:06 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

I have been busy the past few days and just cleared all the cr@p out of my computer. I just saw your new pic! D@mn girl, that picture is a million times better than the previous one. Good going, you look beautiful!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Tina, New Pic new
      #140930 - 01/22/05 09:08 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Tommy, you're making me blush.

#140933 - 01/22/05 09:12 AM
TommyNY

Didn't mean to make ya blush! Its true though! Sorry, there goes Tommy NY just blurting out stuff again! I am just a sucker for good looking gals.

Wait, were not on the "Eating for IBS Board" are we?

--------------------

#140964 - 01/22/05 10:36 AM
Sara-Sage

It's ok. And no, we're on the right board this time.

We need to find you a nice, cute, single gal in New York, Tommy!

When I come to NY, we'll search the city high and low for the righ girl for you.

#140966 - 01/22/05 10:42 AM
TommyNY

And can she be rich too? JK.

okay I'll trust your judgement. I have been looking for a nice, cute, single gal in New York for awhile. Sometimes I do find nice, cute gals but they already have a BF (who for some reason treat them like crap). then I get stuck with the cute, crazy, mean gals who are just usually looking for a guy who makes big bucks! Slim pickins here in the big city!

--------------------

rich guys, gals new
      #140969 - 01/22/05 10:47 AM
Sara-Sage

Yes, why not rich, too?!

Maybe I'll bring you someone from Canada then if there are no decent gals in NY.

Speaking of rich. People at my job are constantly telling me to dump my BF because he's not rich and we can't afford to buy a house or go on any trips. And the designer at my work (who I strongly dislike) is always trying to set me up with his friends (who are also 42!) or relatives. To me, if you love someone, their wallet size shouldn't be important.

For example, I once met an architect in a phototgraphy class that I took. He knew I had a BF but I think he was trying to 'woo' me. He walked me to the bus every night after class and brought me a chocolate heart every class. Of course I reminded him that I had a BF and that he shouldn't give me chocolates. Waiting with me for the bus though was very gentlemanly of him which I appreciated a lot because it was downtown and late at night.

He even said that he was a vegetarian and would cook me a nice meal if I went over. He used to brag about how much money he made and how many nice things he could do for me. I'll tell you, that was the BIGGEST turn off ever! Maybe some gals go for that, but not me. Ugh!

#140972 - 01/22/05 10:53 AM
TommyNY

Tommy NY - Willing to travel to another country for nice, cute, rich (optional)gal. Hell, why not, right? Would any Canadian gals want to move to NY though or will I have to move to the Great White North?

--------------------

#140974 - 01/22/05 10:57 AM
Sara-Sage

Oh god ya! I have a friend who adores NY, but I'm afraid she's engaged. She's a huge 'Sex in the City' fan and would be very much at home there.

I'll keep looking.

Re: rich guys, gals new
      #140976 - 01/22/05 10:59 AM
TommyNY

Just read this post after your other one. I agree, no way in HELL should you break up with your BF on thos grounds. That is total BS and these people at work should mind their own freakin' business. The main question you have to ask is this: Are you happy? If you are then you already know what to do.

Here in NY is such BS in the dating world. Some girls want you to take them to the best restaurants, but them the most expensive gifts, jewelery etc. I make a decent living, but i have my mortgage to pay. I can afford some nice things and if I love someone I'll do anything for them but not to impress them. And that "anything" does not have to be in the form of an expensive gift or dinner. You alresdy know some of the things I do

Anyway, NY just gets annoying in that aspect and that is why I am probably single. Too nice for my own good.

--------------------

Re: rich guys, gals new
      #140980 - 01/22/05 11:04 AM
Sara-Sage

Tommy, don't settle for someone that is fake and just wants gifts and/or your money. No way!

You'll find someone. I'll help you.

Have a good day, I need to get my butt out of here and run some errands now. It's BEYOND cold today, -33 Celcius which is -27.4 Fahrenheit. Gotta love Canadian weather. NOT!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 74 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1048

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review