All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)
Re: SEATTLE - Dinner Gathering - Saturday, February 5th new
      #144092 - 01/29/05 11:58 AM
manofmayo

Reged: 01/18/05
Loc: Everett, WA USA

sorry....I'm so used to the car forums doing that.....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#144095 - 01/29/05 12:09 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Oh, I totally understand... that is why I edited the 1st one!! No biggy.... Try to make it if ya can. Oh, I did look at the site in your profile this week... there is one pic that of a group of people...are you in it? Not much info in your profile...I'm assuming your male?

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#144222 - 01/29/05 10:52 PM
manofmayo

Reged: 01/18/05
Loc: Everett, WA USA

I'm in a few of them. I think the last major meet (Spring Classic) I was the one taking pictures. I just looked at the site and noticed only the back of my head in one of the pictures

Yes I am male...and bald.

#145299 - 02/01/05 01:20 PM
Shane_Marr

Reged: 09/16/04
Loc: Seattle, WA

Sorry I'm going to miss everyone----next time I'll be there for sure! Shell will have my camera---so I EXPECT to see pix!!

#145337 - 02/01/05 02:46 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Sorry I'm going to miss everyone----next time I'll be there for sure! Shell will have my camera---so I EXPECT to see pix!!

HI HONEY!! hehehe.... As long as you can walk me though over the phone how the heck to get them from your camera to my computer we will all be in good shape! LOL

--------------------

#145819 - 02/02/05 11:11 AM
Shell Marr

UPDATED LIST (2/2/05)(can't edit the original anymore)

But just for FYI... this is who will be there

*Shell Marr
*Mags & Mikey
*Steph & Adrian
*Heather & Will
*snookie (aka Gina) and her hubby Paul may also be joining us!!

ADD ON: 2/2/05
*Karen (aka Noel) - she is a new member to the Seattle Support Boards

--------------------

#146192 - 02/03/05 07:17 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

*Shell Marr
*Mags & Mikey
*Steph & Adrian
*Heather & Will

Just got an email that Karen will be there for sure!! YAH!!

--------------------

#146207 - 02/03/05 07:43 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Quote:

Quote:

*Shell Marr
*Mags & Mikey
*Steph & Adrian
*Heather & Will

Just got an email that Karen will be there for sure!! YAH!!

Cool - the more the merrier!

#146455 - 02/03/05 04:30 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OK, so far I will make........

Sweet Cinnamon Zucchini Bread and Peppermint Fudge Cake

Sounds like the menu from the Sprawl! LOL I was going to say Peppermint Fudge Cake also. It is one of my favorites also. I was also going to suggest Better than Cheesecake, only because I've never had it and I've always wanted to try it. But, 2 should be plenty for just us 7!! So scratch my BTC suggestion.

Now I'm dying for peppermint fudge cake.

I'll do the Peppermint for sure...and then maybe the BTC.... I've never tried it either....that way I can break in my new springform pan!! I'll play with that idea

I like your new "M&M" signature!! *wink wink**

I just looked at the BTC recipe and it says that it needs to be served chilled.... so I don't think I should make that one....it will be out of the fridge from at least 5:30pm until we eat it which could be as late at 8:30-9:00pm by time we are ready for it.... SO.......

What do you guys think about "Brer Rabbit Carrot Cake" on page #242 in Heather's book EFI? There are no bananas or nuts (so it will be safe for Steph). I can bring the wet & dry ingredients separate for the "Sweet Orange Icing" on page #243 and then just mix it up when we are ready to eat; at that time each person can add it to theirs if they would like to try it.

Oooh! The carrot cake sounds awesome! I've always wanted to try that one also. Sounds good to me!

BTW - I got a springform pan 2 yrs ago for Christmas, because of the recipes in EFI, and just finally used it a few weeks ago. I made the blueberry pecan cake in The First Year - yummy! I recommend it! (Not for this dinner, but for you to try.)

You like my M&M? LOL

LOL...I got my pan 2 years ago too for Christmas because of the BTC I was gonna try..... and never got around to it... still in the box it came in... LOL That is too funny!!! LOL About a month and a half or so before Christmas is when I got my EFI book and I swore up and down I just had to have that springform pan because I was going to make these recipes. Two years later I finally use it! I can't believe I'm not alone! LOL (If we had known this back in Vegas, we could have placed a bet on who would use their's first! ROFL!!)

OK. I'll do the carrot cake & peppermint! Excellent! Thanks for taking the time to do that Shell. I can't remember the last time I've gone out to eat and was able to eat dessert. (or one I should be eating anyway! )

Love the M&M

I just got stuff for the "presentation" of the cakes.... can't wait for you guys to see!

--------------------

#146728 - 02/04/05 01:02 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OK, so far I will make........

Sweet Cinnamon Zucchini Bread and Peppermint Fudge Cake

Sounds like the menu from the Sprawl! LOL I was going to say Peppermint Fudge Cake also. It is one of my favorites also. I was also going to suggest Better than Cheesecake, only because I've never had it and I've always wanted to try it. But, 2 should be plenty for just us 7!! So scratch my BTC suggestion.

Now I'm dying for peppermint fudge cake.

I'll do the Peppermint for sure...and then maybe the BTC.... I've never tried it either....that way I can break in my new springform pan!! I'll play with that idea

I like your new "M&M" signature!! *wink wink**

I just looked at the BTC recipe and it says that it needs to be served chilled.... so I don't think I should make that one....it will be out of the fridge from at least 5:30pm until we eat it which could be as late at 8:30-9:00pm by time we are ready for it.... SO.......

What do you guys think about "Brer Rabbit Carrot Cake" on page #242 in Heather's book EFI? There are no bananas or nuts (so it will be safe for Steph). I can bring the wet & dry ingredients separate for the "Sweet Orange Icing" on page #243 and then just mix it up when we are ready to eat; at that time each person can add it to theirs if they would like to try it.

Oooh! The carrot cake sounds awesome! I've always wanted to try that one also. Sounds good to me!

BTW - I got a springform pan 2 yrs ago for Christmas, because of the recipes in EFI, and just finally used it a few weeks ago. I made the blueberry pecan cake in The First Year - yummy! I recommend it! (Not for this dinner, but for you to try.)

You like my M&M? LOL

LOL...I got my pan 2 years ago too for Christmas because of the BTC I was gonna try..... and never got around to it... still in the box it came in... LOL That is too funny!!! LOL About a month and a half or so before Christmas is when I got my EFI book and I swore up and down I just had to have that springform pan because I was going to make these recipes. Two years later I finally use it! I can't believe I'm not alone! LOL (If we had known this back in Vegas, we could have placed a bet on who would use their's first! ROFL!!)

OK. I'll do the carrot cake & peppermint! Excellent! Thanks for taking the time to do that Shell. I can't remember the last time I've gone out to eat and was able to eat dessert. (or one I should be eating anyway! )

Love the M&M

I just got stuff for the "presentation" of the cakes.... can't wait for you guys to see!

I'M BAKING TONGIHT!!

"Brer Rabbit Carrot Cake" on page #242 in Heather's book Eating For IBS with "Sweet Orange Icing" on page #243.

AND

"Peppermint Fudge Cake" also from Heather's book Eating For IBS.

I will get them ready for presention Sat afternoon and take pics!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 296 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 31916

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review