All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)
Re: Have fun all of you! new
      #140800 - 01/21/05 04:23 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Sheri you two should hide in Mags & Mikey luggage.... hehehe

haha... I wouldn't mind! I am sure that mags might be kinda upset once she made it to Seattle and found that she had no clothes, no toothbrush... but a stowaway Sheri! LOL
Mike looks kinda tough in his pic, he probably wouldn't notice the extra weight from skinny Chris hiding in his bag as he was carrying it... Yaeh, he looked pretty built to me when I saw him in Las Vegas
Chris would be jealous if I told him, too! A chance to meet more lovely IBS board ladies and , eating PASTA! He is pure Italian, and can never turn down a plate of pasta. in the mountains he ate a whole large pot of it I cooked. Oh, he would fit right in then.... should I mail ya a doggie bag? LOL

I hope you all have fun! I was wondering when you originally posted if THE heather was going... I was not sure if Will was coming or not....so I waited to post them.....I'm SO glad they can make it.... (bringing BIG purse to sneak all the bread before they show up)
I will definately have to try and make it to Vegas this year, but the bad (and coincidental) thing is that Chris's message board (a car club) meets up out of state in November every year, and it can hit your wallet hard traveling so far twice in two months! Oh, I totally understand that one...we do our Anniv weekend (that is not cheap) the end of Aug/ first of Sept....then Christmas follows that....so we really have to plan better this year. I hope you can make it!
That, and I am afriad that if I got drunk in Vegas I would be hitched by time I left, my dream wedding has always been Vegas. LOL.... We can all be your witnesses.. LOL

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Have fun all of you! new
      #140819 - 01/21/05 06:02 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Sheri you two should hide in Mags & Mikey luggage.... hehehe

haha... I wouldn't mind! I am sure that mags might be kinda upset once she made it to Seattle and found that she had no clothes, no toothbrush... but a stowaway Sheri! LOL Ha! No worries Sheri! My aunt (who I'm going to visit out there) already told me "we HAVE to hit Nordstrom's of course" so I'm sure I'll be getting more clothes. Now as for smuggling you on the way back....maybe I'll just have Nordstrom's ship my items home! LOL
Mike looks kinda tough in his pic, he probably wouldn't notice the extra weight from skinny Chris hiding in his bag as he was carrying it... Yaeh, he looked pretty built to me when I saw him in Las Vegas LOL
Chris would be jealous if I told him, too! A chance to meet more lovely IBS board ladies and , eating PASTA! He is pure Italian, and can never turn down a plate of pasta. in the mountains he ate a whole large pot of it I cooked. Oh, he would fit right in then.... should I mail ya a doggie bag? LOL

I hope you all have fun! I was wondering when you originally posted if THE heather was going... I was not sure if Will was coming or not....so I waited to post them.....I'm SO glad they can make it.... (bringing BIG purse to sneak all the bread before they show up)
I will definately have to try and make it to Vegas this year, but the bad (and coincidental) thing is that Chris's message board (a car club) meets up out of state in November every year, and it can hit your wallet hard traveling so far twice in two months! Oh, I totally understand that one...we do our Anniv weekend (that is not cheap) the end of Aug/ first of Sept....then Christmas follows that....so we really have to plan better this year. I hope you can make it!
That, and I am afriad that if I got drunk in Vegas I would be hitched by time I left, my dream wedding has always been Vegas. LOL.... We can all be your witnesses.. LOL Now, that would be too much fun! Hope you can make it to Vegas this year!

Isn't it funny how I couldn't make it to NYC a few weeks ago, but I can go across country to Seattle for a dinner? LOL Actually, I planned on going out and the dinner followed, but still....

Wishing I lived closer! Have a blast :)-nt new
      #140824 - 01/21/05 06:55 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

--------------------
Amy

Re: Strange! new
      #140904 - 01/22/05 08:09 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Feb. 5th is my baby brother's birthday... Well, tell him happy bday from all of us!

The Old Spaghetti Factory is my fav restaurant! We used to go everytime we were in Indianapolis (hubby's fam lives there) REALLY? what do YOU order when you go there?

My sister used to live in Seattle...

AND - Elliott is my last name! (Maybe I shouldn't reveal that, but it's a pretty common last name I guess...) Don't worry about it! LOL

Wish I could be there!! We wish you could too! Maybe next time? Or VEGAS for Fall Sprawl 2005?

--------------------

Re: Getting ready to order... new
      #141804 - 01/24/05 07:16 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

So I looked at the menu, and I kept thinking, "Well, I could have this...but with this instead of this... and that, but leave out this... Or that, but I need this instead..." and then I thought that I couldn't do that 'cause I'd be so embarassed and feel like such an annoyance but then I realised this might be the one time I'll be in a completely understanding crowd, so why not?? Hee hee. Your so funny!! This is me too....but I'm getting better...now most people that I eat with KNOW what I can and can't have and help me try to figure out something before the servers get there to take the order...lol
Heather - I am so glad you're coming! I have been rambling on to all my family and friends about your book, and this site, and the diet and everything and you're like my IBS celebrity! Hee hee. Seriously, I am really happy we'll be able to meet you, Adrian will be excited to see you too. Yes, it is WONDERFUL that both Heather & Will are going to be there!!

*begins to hide bread rolls in her purse, whistling innocently* We better warn the baker..LOL

--Steph

--------------------

Re: Wishing I lived closer! Have a blast :) new
      #141927 - 01/24/05 11:18 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Wishing I lived closer! Have a blast

We all wished you were closer too Amy!! Let me know if you are ever over here and we will plan another one....

--------------------

Re: SEATTLE - Dinner Gathering - Saturday, February 5th new
      #141980 - 01/24/05 01:01 PM
Shell Marr

OK, for those of you who are going to make it...I'm looking for suggestions. Which dessert(s) or sweet bread(s) in Heather's EFI book would you like me to make for Sat 5th?

I will probably make at least 2 items so pick a few things that either you really like or have wanted to try.

I will NOT attempt any frozen items or souffles...LOL

--------------------

#142029 - 01/24/05 02:07 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

wish I was closer too, but we'll have fun in MI before then.. *HUG* hope you have a ball and we'll see all of you one day!

sounds like fun

Amie

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#142043 - 01/24/05 02:31 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

wish I was closer too, but we'll have fun in MI before then.. *HUG* hope you have a ball and we'll see all of you one day!

sounds like fun

Amie

I hope you all have fun in MI..... save your pennies... for Vegas in the Fall... more details to follow later.

--------------------

#142382 - 01/25/05 09:10 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

OK, for those of you who are going to make it...I'm looking for suggestions. Which dessert(s) or sweet bread(s) in Heather's EFI book would you like me to make for Sat 5th?

I will probably make at least 2 items so pick a few things that either you really like or have wanted to try.

I will NOT attempt any frozen items or souffles...LOL

Quote:

Reply from Steph that was posted on the Vegas board in another post

I haven't tried a lot of the sweet stuff from the site, mostly 'cause I never had a kitchen to do any real baking in. I am allergic to bananas and nuts, so I'm ruled out for those ones.. lemme have a look and see..I've always wanted to try the Peppermint Fudge cake, I keep saying I'm going to make it and then never getting around to it! Maybe I could make something and bring it too?

OK, so far I will do the Peppermint Fudge cake That is my fav anyways!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 315 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 32142

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review