All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)
Re: guys and small noses (Chris's nose) new
      #140652 - 01/21/05 09:59 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Yep, I'm with you Sheri. Big noses on men rule!

I also give him kisses on his nose. How cute!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: guys and small noses (Chris's nose) new
      #140696 - 01/21/05 11:41 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Sheri's right about everything--!! Chris's nose looks great on him, and I too prefer men with manly noses. I like roman noses myself, but that's just me. My BF's nose is very Saxon, kinda wide but def not Roman, but he gets to be the exception to ALL of my rules. He is also a BLOND, which normally I don't go for. And younger than me, also a no-no. But he is the total package, lovely pale white skin, the lightest coldest ice blue eyes, like cracked ice with a dark ring around...!

OK, gotta go make out with my BF now! nelly will b back L8R.

~nelly~

Re: Nelly! (about noses) new
      #140703 - 01/21/05 11:47 AM
Nelly

YOU ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE!!! I thought so right away! You were a lot younger than I first thought, i saw that really right away! Chris actually looks a couple years older than you!

Thanks for the insight, S. I appreciate it!! I think we all have insecurities about ourselves, especially if we weren't one of those girls who peaked at 16. I myself had horrendous braces, acne, was tall and bumbley, no tits, big feet, etc., etc.!! Oh, yeah, and a nose that doesn't fit my face. Booooo!!!

~nelly~

Re: Nelly, you crack me up! new
      #140704 - 01/21/05 11:49 AM
Nelly

LOL!! I will so not do that!! You are giving it to me like I need to hear it!!! You're the BEST!

~nelly~

Nelly, I gotta ask you a question new
      #140723 - 01/21/05 12:19 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

How old are you? (or how young are you?) Do you mind me asking? I'm just curious!

Nelly- picture please! new
      #140732 - 01/21/05 12:28 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Oh Nelly. Now you have to post a picture of him after that description...........and those pics from the NY get together. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nelly- lookin' my age... new
      #140762 - 01/21/05 01:40 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Yes, I look my age (21), but sometimes older (especially cause the glasses). Most people guess my age at twenty six when they meet me. I have ALWAYS been told I am alot more mature than my age, and that kinda sucks It means I do not fit in anywhere! last year anytime I met people in their mid- late twenties we would hit it off, then when the age came out, or the invite to the bar, I would get the "baby" comments and the brush off. And it is hard to fit in with kids my age.

About Chris looking a couple years older, he is! I turned 21 in October, he turns 24 in March. So, there is about three years different. he is older than my OLDER sister by like a year, and his little bro is only 2 MONTHS younger than me. It doesn't matter with the difference of ages now, but he will where a highschool shirt that says "1996", and I will be like - Woa! that was my first year of middle school! Atfirst he was embarrased by the age difference, I had just turned 19 and he was about to turn 22. He said that once I turned 20 it sounded more acceptable.
I think it also embarrased him that we couldn't double date out alot with some of his buddies, cause his girlfriend wouldn't have made it past the bouncer

Big feet, forgot that one!
Oh, and frizzy hair that NEVER smoothed down with all the gel and hair products imaginable! My era was the slicked straight as possible hair, I always wished I was a teen in the eighties, I would have fit right in!

--------------------
-Sheri

Kimm new
      #140783 - 01/21/05 02:41 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

it's not the face that I'm worried about wrinkling as I age. It's the rest of my body. In the past year (I'm 45), I've had problems with my vision, feet, back, stomach, and teeth. And now I think I may have arthritis!!! All I do is go to doctor's appointments.

Most of my friends are 5-10 years older, so when we get together, it's really depressing to hear about their health problems, their spouse's health problems, and the problems they have with their aging parents. I think I'm the only one in my women's group that hasn't had to put my parents in a nursing home. (knock on wood! they've been healthy so far)

I love the arthritis medicine ad that says, "I don't want to run a marathon. I just want to walk down my driveway to get my paper every morning."

That's how I feel! I've lowered my expectations tremendously.

Looking good does not mean looking younger new
      #140788 - 01/21/05 03:24 PM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Oh it's totally normal to worry about your health as you age I think.....but my issue is that society has us all believing that looking good means looking younger than you are....and I think that's a load of @#$%

I think we should feel good about ourselves whether or not we have a few wrinkles and realize that it's natural to age and unnatural to look 30 at 60....you know?

Just my 2 cents

Totally... new
      #140801 - 01/21/05 04:28 PM
Nelly

...and by "totally," I mean, I'm 33 and a young whippersnapper, so don't listen to anything I have to say. But I'll get wrinkles ("Oh, YES I will"), so there you are. Hey we're all going to die, and anything else is just a distraction.

Theeeee ennnnd. Oh, but wait. You can get this or that fixed.

~nelly~ (plummeting headlong into middle age)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 493 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 53750

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review