All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
My news! New Yorkers please take note!
      #138862 - 01/15/05 02:18 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Hello,

Remember I went to Paris yesterday, well we cut the trip short and I am back home in Dublin tonigh....BECAUSE......

BF has planned, booked and paid for a two week trip to the US for us, leaving from Dublin in the morning!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO excited! He even arranged my time off work with my boss!

We are flying to Chicago via London in the morning, spending 2 nights there, flying to San Fran on Tuesday and hiring a car there, he has booked nice hotels (a Hilton and a Hyatt!) in Chicago, SF and LA. We are driving to Vegas for three nights there and will finish the trip in NYC for three days in two weeks' time.

Is anyone within driving distance of NY free on Friday 28th? If so I would LOVE to meet you somewhere in Manhattan, we are staying just off Times Square in the Milennium Broadway, checking in late on the Thursday.

PLEASE PLEASE COME ALONG, WE BOTH REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU!!

--------------------
S.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

O MY GOODNESS!!! new
      #138876 - 01/15/05 02:57 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Well YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you!! I can't belive you are only going to be 6 hours from me ( Chicago) and I won't see you!!! DANG!!!!!! I hope you have a great time!!!! BIG HUGS!!!! Give that man of yours big hugs to!!! Lucky Dog you!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: O MY GOODNESS!!! new
      #138890 - 01/15/05 04:11 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

WOW!! That's incredible! Have you been to Chicago ever?? I was raised in Chicago, lived there for 23 years! I LOVE Chicago...and I'm only about 2 hours south of there now!
Have an awesome trip! That is so cool of your BF! WOW!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: My news! New Yorkers please take note! new
      #138895 - 01/15/05 04:24 PM
cailin

Heather- he'll get more than big hugs!

No Cara I have never been before. When we were in NYC for the summer Padhraig went on a roadtrip with his friend but I couldn't go as I had to go home for my graduation ceremony. He said he really wanted to bring me to the places in the US that I haven't been before, he has been to Chicago, LA and San Fran but I haven't and neither of us have been to Vegas. Isn't that sweet?

I am in shock. I have NO idea how he is paying for this, he must have stashed away cash somewhere (or robbed a bank!)

I am soo excited. I am exhausted but sitting up waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can fish out my clothes and put them into the dryer. Then bed, so tired!

--------------------
S.

#138905 - 01/15/05 04:42 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Oh my lord, that is soooo romantic!!! I live here in Manhattan and would love to meet up with you and your man! My email address is dalia_yael@hotmail.com...email me your details and we can meet somewhere and hopefully other new yorkers will come too!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

#138906 - 01/15/05 04:48 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Hello,

Remember I went to Paris yesterday, well we cut the trip short and I am back home in Dublin tonigh....BECAUSE......

BF has planned, booked and paid for a two week trip to the US for us, leaving from Dublin in the morning!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO excited! He even arranged my time off work with my boss! WOW......that is WONDERFUL!!

We are flying to Chicago via London in the morning, spending 2 nights there, flying to San Fran on Tuesday and hiring a car there, he has booked nice hotels (a Hilton and a Hyatt!) in Chicago, SF and LA. Which hotel in LA? Shane will be there on business too.... We are driving to Vegas for three nights there and will finish the trip in NYC for three days in two weeks' time.

Is anyone within driving distance of NY free on Friday 28th? If so I would LOVE to meet you somewhere in Manhattan, we are staying just off Times Square in the Milennium Broadway, checking in late on the Thursday.

PLEASE PLEASE COME ALONG, WE BOTH REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Dalia..YAY! new
      #138908 - 01/15/05 04:49 PM
cailin

YAY! I am so excited! I'll be checking my profile email while I am away and will mail you from there. DEFINITELY Friday 28th around 8ish in Manhattan. Really looking forward to meeting you (I have already told BF your romantic story about meeting your husband so expect lots of questions about that and your world trip!)

--------------------
S.

#138910 - 01/15/05 04:55 PM
cailin

We are in Hollywood in a Hyatt,I think on Sunset Boulevard He did all the booking so I don't know all the details!

Hope you had a great weekend with Shane home

--------------------
S.

#138918 - 01/15/05 05:22 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Three words: marry this man! Wow!

You are so lucky and I hope you have a blast!

Re: Have a wonderful time Sinead!!!! new
      #138919 - 01/15/05 05:36 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Bring warm clothes as it's supposed to be really cold next week here in the east. I agree with Tina! Marry this man. Any man that can do all this planning without you knowing and making it a surprise is a keeper Maybe he's gonna propose Would that be out of the question???

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

New York will be a nice place to visit, on the 28th. Wish I could be there. new
      #138940 - 01/15/05 08:08 PM
Urban Rain

Reged: 01/02/05
Loc: West San Fernando Valley

--------------------
If you love the meter, the beat is sweeter.

#138946 - 01/15/05 08:15 PM

Unregistered

Sinead that is so exciting!! Don't you let that Padhraig go - how amazing for him to do all that. Maybe he WILL propose to you on the trip! I wish I could make it up there but I'm quite afraid that school will keep me back here. I so wish I could make it though! What a bummer Well you both better have an amazing time and next time I won't miss you when you're over here!

#139192 - 01/16/05 11:37 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Wow, Sinaed! You have a very very adorable BF! I think I'm going to bookmark this page so I can read it to my BF. LOL

If you need a guide in SF, let me know! It's about 45 mins from me and there are some really yummy places to eat.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#139252 - 01/17/05 07:26 AM
Sara-Sage

Oh ya- I agree. he'll probably propose! How exciting~!

Re: O MY GOODNESS!!! new
      #139315 - 01/17/05 10:40 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Wow!! I can't believe he planned all that, arranged it with your boss and kept it a suprise!! I agree, marry this man!! Your going to have a wonderful time! I've only be to Vegas a couple of years ago with my boss on business but it was fun! I've San Fran is beautiful!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Dalia..YAY! new
      #139316 - 01/17/05 10:41 AM
daliatree

Yay!!! I am sooo excited! I will bring my hubby along! We can do something fun...looking forward to your email or just post on the boards..

--------------------

#139478 - 01/18/05 03:32 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

wish I could make that one.. but not this year... more notice and maybe we could time a trip to my sister so I could.. but enjoy it.. you'll be closer to me in Chicago.. only about 4 or 4.5 hours away by car... enjoy the trip!

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

WE DID IT !!!! new
      #140093 - 01/19/05 03:04 PM
cailin

BIG NEWS! We got engaged, he proposed in Paris, got ring in Chicago, will post more later, sooo excited!!!!

--------------------
S.

Re: WE DID IT !!!! new
      #140094 - 01/19/05 03:05 PM
Sara-Sage

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT!

CONGRATULATIONS! What a guy!

WOOHOO! Congrats, Sinaed! new
      #140095 - 01/19/05 03:05 PM
Jennifer Rose

Wow! What a cliff hanger!! Sheesh..

Hurry back so you can give us more details!

--------------------
- Jennifer

Congratulations!! new
      #140096 - 01/19/05 03:08 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Sinead that is fabulous news....I knew it...I had a sneaky suspicion he'd be up to something!! I bet you are on cloud nine with excitement arent you!! Cant wait to hear all about your trip when you get back!! Enjoy yourself....Im soooo excited for you!!!!!!

--------------------
Natalie

#140104 - 01/19/05 03:33 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

OMG....that is just WONDERFUL.... I had a feeling but was just not sure.... Oh... I'm so happy for ya!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#140108 - 01/19/05 03:43 PM
daliatree

yay...being married is the BEST!!!!!!! so much fun!! Can't wait to hear the story...he is sooo romantic!!!

--------------------

#140129 - 01/19/05 04:49 PM
LittleLisa

I knew it, I knew it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mentioned before you left that I thought he'd propose!

That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting. Congratulations Sinead!!!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#140132 - 01/19/05 04:56 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Congrats! I wish you many many happy years together!

Wow! new
      #140134 - 01/19/05 04:59 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Congratulations Sinead!!! That's terrific news!! I can't wait for the details!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#140136 - 01/19/05 05:18 PM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

CONGRATULATIONS SINEAD!!!! I had a feeling this was going to happen!

We're gonna celebrate in NY baby!!! WoooooHoooo!

--------------------

Yay Sinead!!!!!!! new
      #140139 - 01/19/05 06:09 PM

Unregistered

Oh my goodness I'm so excited for you!! We all knew something good had to be going on with all the romantic secrets. You both must be so happy

I can't wait till you get back and can tell us all about the trip and I hope to see some pictures too!! Congratulations!!! (are we all invited to the wedding )

Hooray! new
      #140146 - 01/19/05 06:32 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Congrats, Sinead. What wonderful news!

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

#140148 - 01/19/05 06:35 PM
Cara4503

Yay!! Congrats!! How special! What a great story you will have to tell about his proposal Being married is the best!
And Shell I love that picture - so cute!

--------------------
~Cara~

Congratulations!!!! new
      #140150 - 01/19/05 06:39 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Wow, I logged off for 1 hour, come back, and find out Sinead is getting married!

Hoorah, more good news! You'll have to fill us in on all the details when you have some time!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

YAHOO! Congratulations! ---nt--- new
      #140154 - 01/19/05 06:44 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

#140160 - 01/19/05 07:03 PM
cailin

Thanks Jen, only seeing this now and we got are leaving tomorrow. We went to Alcatraz, the Golden Gate bridge and on a cable car today, we are staying near Union Square, this is such a beautiful city. I didn't realise that you were so close, we'll see you the next time. Tomorrow we are going to the Napa Vally and heading down some of Route 1, Can't wait!

--------------------
S.

congrats! i'm soo happy for you! -nt- new
      #140161 - 01/19/05 07:03 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

Re: Dalia..YAY! new
      #140164 - 01/19/05 07:04 PM
cailin

Great Dalia, would love to meet your lovely hubby too, We are staying in the Milennium Broadway at 44th (ish) so Manhattan ANYWHERE is good for us, I will let you and Tommy figure out the details. My email is in my profile, I have my irish mobile with me and will email you the number closer to the date to text message each other. So excited!

--------------------
S.

YAY! Congratulations Sinead!!! new
      #140168 - 01/19/05 07:12 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

That's awesome!
I hope the rest of your trip is amazing and we want details when you get back!!
I am so happy for you!!
**big hugs**
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

HOW he did it new
      #140170 - 01/19/05 07:16 PM
cailin

I will try to keep this as brief as possible, but hey, you know me

As you all know we went to Paris on Friday. We had a lovely romantic dinner Friday night. Saturday we went for a walk in the morning, it was a really cold sunny morning. I had told P a story a million times about how when I was a student and lived in Paris we were so broke and such party girls that we used to go to McDonalds near the Luxembourg Gardens and buy a large coke, then drink some and fill it up with vodka we bought in the supermarket before we went to the pub...I know, I know I am more respectable now.. \

So, as we walk to the Lux Gardens, he says he is thirsty and goes into my old McDonalds and gets a coke. Then we go for a walk around the gardens. We sit on a bench and enjoy the quiteness, Then he produced a tiny bottle of vodka and we put it in the coke and giggle like schoolkids. Next thing I say to him that this is such a perfect day and says among other things that I make him so happy, a few compliments like this ensue and next thing I know he is down on one knee asking if I will marry him! I just said "OF COURSE I WILL" and we both hugged and cried and hugged and cried!

Then he sat back down beside me and he said I have a token for you, he gives me this little box with a ring in it, instead of a diamond the ring has a little stone..he said its cos I am always saying I want a rock!!!

Then he gives me a larger box. I open it and there is a piece of paper in it that says "Chicago" I look at him puzzled, he said that he couldn't decide where to buy my ring, then I open the next box and it says "San Francisco", the next says "LA" the next one"Las Vegas" and the final one "New York", I asked him what it all meant and he said that he had planned a trip for us leaving Dublin the next day to go to all of these places, I couldn't believe it. He had even got my friend to organise the time off work, and had told my brother and 2 of his brothers that he was taking me on a surprise holiday. Even better he got the brothers to agree to do finish the DIY!

So we wandered around Paris that day, flew back to Dublin at 8pm, got home about 9.45 got a taxi the next morning at 8.15 to fly to Chicago via London. The first day in Chicago we went looking at rings in a store beside the (fabulous) hotel and I saw one I loved, and we bought it!!

Its a platinum solitaire, I have pictures and if the demand is there I will post it.

We are in San Fran now, leaving tomorrow to tour California.

Really looking forward to meeting Tommy, Dalia & husband and anyone else who can make it to NYC on Friday week

Thanks everyone for the congratulations! I have a wedding to plan!!!

--------------------
S.

Re: HOW he did it new
      #140174 - 01/19/05 07:26 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

What a sweet, romantic story. NOW POST PICS OF THE RING!

--------------------
Amanda

my ring! new
      #140176 - 01/19/05 07:31 PM
cailin

Here it is!! (NOT ACTUAL SIZE!!! )
Panda- any chance you can meet us in NYC on Friday week and see it for real??

--------------------
S.

Sinead & Dalia new
      #140178 - 01/19/05 07:34 PM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Okay guys, I just emailed you a couple of suggestions. I am thinking drinks for the 28th... I sent a couple of suggestions... Let me know what you guys think... When we get a place either Dalia or myself can make a separate thread for those who wish to partake in the celebration!

--------------------

Re: my ring! new
      #140179 - 01/19/05 07:35 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Oh how pretty. I want to meet you on Friday, but I can't count on it for sure. I have a read-through of my brief for moot court, and there is no telling how long it will go. If you give me your irish mobile number, I'll be able to text you when I get out of the read-through and see if you all are still out, and meet up with you. If you're going to be on for five more min, I'll post my email address and then delete it ( I don't want it to be up here permanently after what happened with that sketchy steven guy).
Panda

--------------------
Amanda

That's absolutely beautiful Sinead! new
      #140180 - 01/19/05 07:37 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

And the ring is gorgeous too!

I'm so excited for you!!! Wish I could be in NY to meet you with everyone else and see your lovely ring. Again... congratulations.

Do you have a date set?? Where you gonna go for the honeymoon?

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

swwwoooooon new
      #140185 - 01/19/05 08:00 PM
daliatree

oh he is soooo sweet....what a proposal! I want to see the ring!!!!

--------------------

#140186 - 01/19/05 08:00 PM
daliatree

its beautiful!!! mine is platinum too....

--------------------

I had a feeling this would happen! Congratulations! nt new
      #140192 - 01/19/05 08:12 PM
XXXXX

Reged: 11/23/04
Loc: South East Texas

#140201 - 01/19/05 08:42 PM

Unregistered

Oh my gosh...the ring..the story..it's all just so great!! I bet you can't stop smiling! And how lucky you are to have found such a fabulously romantic man. I'm so so so so so excited for you!!

And oh yeah..did you call your mom and tell her?? She must be so excited for you too. And now you can have fun planning a wedding (we all know who one of your bridesmaids WON'T be, right? )

I so wish that I could come and see you in NY but I'm afraid that school is keeping me away. I hope you all are taking lots of pics during your American tour cause you'll have to post them when you get back. Now that you'll have travelled so much over here, where will you go on a honeymoon??

Well big big hugs and again, I'm just ecstatic about this news. And the ring is just like one I'd want. Simple and absolutely beautiful

#140239 - 01/20/05 03:37 AM
toffee

Reged: 10/11/04
Loc: UK

What a beautiful, real-life love story ! You are obviously perfect for each other, and I wish you both happiness and joy. 'Love changes everything' as they say, and when you are as much in love as you two are, anything is possible ! Many congratulations to you both.

#140241 - 01/20/05 03:54 AM
Sara-Sage

GORGEOUS!!!!

Ahh, how sweet! I think I'm gonna cry! --nt-- new
      #140257 - 01/20/05 05:43 AM
BL

#140266 - 01/20/05 06:33 AM
Sara-Sage

WOW! What a sweetie. You must be on cloud nine! he must absolutely ADORE YOU!

MEN, take note! This is how to wow a woman!

I got engaged at Wendy's new
      #140270 - 01/20/05 06:42 AM
BL

Yep, a Wendy's (fast food restaurant). How romantic is that? Ha! We were college students, and we had already looked at rings. I knew I would be getting one soon, but didn't know when.

Actually, he didn't plan it like this---it just happened. We were going home the next day for the weekend and he was going to give it to me then, but he just couldn't WAIT! So before we get out of the car to go into Wendy's, he pulls this ring out of his pocket and proposes!!! (talk about being caught offguard.)

Afterwards, we go inside to eat (of course, the man still wants his burger!)---and I'm in too much shock to eat. I just gazed at my finger the entire time. Everyone in the restaurant probably thought I was weird.

Oh well, it gives us an interesting story to tell. When our boys were about 10 and 11 we took them for a visit to the campus and pointed out the Wendy's where we got engaged. If they didn't think their parents were weird before this, they do now! Ha!

GORGEOUS! new
      #140279 - 01/20/05 06:55 AM
Cara4503

I love platinum rings....mine is too. I'm so excited for you!

--------------------
~Cara~

#140281 - 01/20/05 06:57 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Congrats Sinead! Your ring is gorgeous! What a happy time for you! Enjoy!

Re: I got engaged at Wendy's new
      #140301 - 01/20/05 08:24 AM
Sara-Sage

Too funny!!!

#140306 - 01/20/05 08:37 AM
michele

OMG!!!!! Thats so GREAT!!! congratulations!!!!

--------------------

Re: I got engaged at Wendy's new
      #140307 - 01/20/05 08:38 AM
michele

BL, Thats a great story!! A bit odd, yes, but fun none the less!!

--------------------

#140310 - 01/20/05 08:51 AM
Jennifer Rose

Quote:

Thanks Jen, only seeing this now and we got are leaving tomorrow. We went to Alcatraz, the Golden Gate bridge and on a cable car today, we are staying near Union Square, this is such a beautiful city. I didn't realise that you were so close, we'll see you the next time. Tomorrow we are going to the Napa Vally and heading down some of Route 1, Can't wait!

Oooh Napa is so beautiful! My BF and I spent the weekend up there a couple years ago and loved every moment of it. Especially the wine tasting!

--------------------
- Jennifer

#140358 - 01/20/05 11:35 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Awww Sinead, that is such a nice story!!!
I am just so so so so so so happy for you!!! And your ring is GORGEOUS! I love platinum rings, they are so beautiful! It looks really lovely, I can't wait to hear all your wedding planning details and everything. Yay for you.
**big hugs**
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Its gorgeous!! -nt new
      #140362 - 01/20/05 11:41 AM
michele

--------------------

CONGRATULATIONS!!! new
      #140416 - 01/20/05 01:47 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Oh, that's so exciting! I'm so happy for you both! Congrats!!

#140461 - 01/20/05 04:17 PM
LittleLisa

Oh that sounds amazing! What a way to be proposed to! I didn't think there were any men out there that still had such great imaginations and could plan such a wonderful time like that! He definitly is a keeper!

Yes now the wedding plans must begin. I wonder if the girl who fired you to be in her wedding will be in yours

Congratulations Sinead! Oh and I think you might have missed the thread last week when we were posting pics of our SO's or husbands. I'd love to see a pic of your "Fiance'".......How nice does that sound....

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Huge Congratulations.... new
      #140497 - 01/20/05 07:18 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Sorry I'm so late with the congrats. I seem to be way behind in the posts! But I love the way he proposed, so romantic! And your ring is just gorgeous! Have a great time in NY at your party (wish I could be there!).

--------------------
Amy

Wahey! Enjoy! - nt new
      #140559 - 01/21/05 02:28 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

#140638 - 01/21/05 09:40 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Phew, alot to get out for this thread...

Sinead CONGRATULATIONS! You are so lucky Padhraig is such a sweetheart and so romantic. I could only be so lucky ot have a guy to propose to me like that someday!

I hope all you New Yorkers have fun next weekend with Sinead! Tommy and Dalia, you better show her and Padhraig a good time, and TOmmy, no getting sick!

$$ and time budget will not allow for me to make the trip again anytime soon! Beleive it or not, it is cheaper for me to spend the whole day snowbaording about the same distance away as it is to go to New York for and hour.
it is the parking and anything else that you have to spend money on that gets ya!

Again, have fun!

--------------------
-Sheri

WOW new
      #140664 - 01/21/05 10:46 AM
Angie113

Reged: 12/31/04
Loc: Alternate b/w Northern and Southern California

That is SO romantic and fabulous! Your ring is beautiful Sinead!! I'm so glad you enjoyed San Francisco, that's where I'm from and it's such a great city...right now I'm in LA at school, so if you get down here let me know! Napa will be wonderful, too, it's so gorgeous there. Congratulations and have a great trip!

--------------------
~Angela

Panda new
      #140848 - 01/22/05 12:33 AM
cailin

Panda- email me, my address is in my profile and I will send you my mobile. Tommy and Dalia have it too, Would really love to meet you!

--------------------
S.

Re: That's absolutely beautiful Sinead! new
      #140849 - 01/22/05 12:34 AM
cailin

Thanks Rachel, Date is set, I will start another thread about that as this one is Way too long, will include honeymoon on it too.

--------------------
S.

Dalia new
      #140850 - 01/22/05 12:36 AM
cailin

..you'll see it on 28th!
So excited to meet you, what's your husband's name again?? I know I knew but have forgotten.
I emailed you my Irish mobile no.

--------------------
S.

Brittany new
      #140851 - 01/22/05 12:38 AM
cailin

Thanks Brittany,
We both phoned our Moms from Navy Pier in Chicago on Monday. Mine started to cry. My small brother hasn't stopped saying that he is going to have a brother in law since! My sisters are excited about being bridesmaids and my brothers about the party! I also phoned my Gran and she was really delighted too.
Thanks for the good wishes and the compliments on the ring (I cannot stop looking at it!)

--------------------
S.

Thanks Tina ! new
      #140852 - 01/22/05 12:40 AM
cailin

There's a tear in my eye when I read your post. We are sitting in our hotel in LA and Padhraig is reading the posts with me, he is VERY impressed with your comments, and confirms that what you suggest is true! Well, if he doesn't adore me now when will he?? I am rather loved up myself too!

Great story huh??

--------------------
S.

Re: Thanks Tina ! new
      #141397 - 01/22/05 07:44 PM
Niesan

Reged: 01/18/05

Hi sinead. I have been suffering from Ibs for more than 7 years. Although I have extrmely supportive and loving parent who understand my IBS completely,there is a special bond with my husband. He understands when we need to run out of somewhere and he knows when I am passing out in the bathroom so that he can put a sheet on the floor in case I loose my strenght. He does not come in because it break my concentration but he hangs around the bathroom waiting for me to come out and help me to bed. With all this what I am trying to tell you is that I wish you all the happiness in the world and that in my humble opinion marriage is the best thing that has ever happenned to me.I am sure everything will turn out perfect

Re: Thanks Tina ! new
      #141456 - 01/23/05 07:23 AM
Sara-Sage

It's all wonderful . I'm so happy for you!

*squeals* new
      #145995 - 02/02/05 05:13 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

This is the 1st time I am seeing this!

I read the NYC stuff and I didn't quite get it...but now I do!

OMG! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

I'm speechless! I'm a big mush when it comes to sweet stuff

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I'm wishing you much happiness an health and FUN together!

Love,
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 180 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 24883

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review