All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
Re: HOW he did it new
      #140461 - 01/20/05 04:17 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Oh that sounds amazing! What a way to be proposed to! I didn't think there were any men out there that still had such great imaginations and could plan such a wonderful time like that! He definitly is a keeper!

Yes now the wedding plans must begin. I wonder if the girl who fired you to be in her wedding will be in yours

Congratulations Sinead! Oh and I think you might have missed the thread last week when we were posting pics of our SO's or husbands. I'd love to see a pic of your "Fiance'".......How nice does that sound....

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Huge Congratulations.... new
      #140497 - 01/20/05 07:18 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Sorry I'm so late with the congrats. I seem to be way behind in the posts! But I love the way he proposed, so romantic! And your ring is just gorgeous! Have a great time in NY at your party (wish I could be there!).

--------------------
Amy

Wahey! Enjoy! - nt new
      #140559 - 01/21/05 02:28 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Re: My news! New Yorkers please take note! new
      #140638 - 01/21/05 09:40 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Phew, alot to get out for this thread...

Sinead CONGRATULATIONS! You are so lucky Padhraig is such a sweetheart and so romantic. I could only be so lucky ot have a guy to propose to me like that someday!

I hope all you New Yorkers have fun next weekend with Sinead! Tommy and Dalia, you better show her and Padhraig a good time, and TOmmy, no getting sick!

$$ and time budget will not allow for me to make the trip again anytime soon! Beleive it or not, it is cheaper for me to spend the whole day snowbaording about the same distance away as it is to go to New York for and hour.
it is the parking and anything else that you have to spend money on that gets ya!

Again, have fun!

--------------------
-Sheri

WOW new
      #140664 - 01/21/05 10:46 AM
Angie113

Reged: 12/31/04
Loc: Alternate b/w Northern and Southern California

That is SO romantic and fabulous! Your ring is beautiful Sinead!! I'm so glad you enjoyed San Francisco, that's where I'm from and it's such a great city...right now I'm in LA at school, so if you get down here let me know! Napa will be wonderful, too, it's so gorgeous there. Congratulations and have a great trip!

--------------------
~Angela

Panda new
      #140848 - 01/22/05 12:33 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Panda- email me, my address is in my profile and I will send you my mobile. Tommy and Dalia have it too, Would really love to meet you!

--------------------
S.

Re: That's absolutely beautiful Sinead! new
      #140849 - 01/22/05 12:34 AM
cailin

Thanks Rachel, Date is set, I will start another thread about that as this one is Way too long, will include honeymoon on it too.

--------------------
S.

Dalia new
      #140850 - 01/22/05 12:36 AM
cailin

..you'll see it on 28th!
So excited to meet you, what's your husband's name again?? I know I knew but have forgotten.
I emailed you my Irish mobile no.

--------------------
S.

Brittany new
      #140851 - 01/22/05 12:38 AM
cailin

Thanks Brittany,
We both phoned our Moms from Navy Pier in Chicago on Monday. Mine started to cry. My small brother hasn't stopped saying that he is going to have a brother in law since! My sisters are excited about being bridesmaids and my brothers about the party! I also phoned my Gran and she was really delighted too.
Thanks for the good wishes and the compliments on the ring (I cannot stop looking at it!)

--------------------
S.

Thanks Tina ! new
      #140852 - 01/22/05 12:40 AM
cailin

There's a tear in my eye when I read your post. We are sitting in our hotel in LA and Padhraig is reading the posts with me, he is VERY impressed with your comments, and confirms that what you suggest is true! Well, if he doesn't adore me now when will he?? I am rather loved up myself too!

Great story huh??

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 115 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 24884

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review