All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
My news! New Yorkers please take note!
      #138862 - 01/15/05 02:18 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Hello,

Remember I went to Paris yesterday, well we cut the trip short and I am back home in Dublin tonigh....BECAUSE......

BF has planned, booked and paid for a two week trip to the US for us, leaving from Dublin in the morning!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO excited! He even arranged my time off work with my boss!

We are flying to Chicago via London in the morning, spending 2 nights there, flying to San Fran on Tuesday and hiring a car there, he has booked nice hotels (a Hilton and a Hyatt!) in Chicago, SF and LA. We are driving to Vegas for three nights there and will finish the trip in NYC for three days in two weeks' time.

Is anyone within driving distance of NY free on Friday 28th? If so I would LOVE to meet you somewhere in Manhattan, we are staying just off Times Square in the Milennium Broadway, checking in late on the Thursday.

PLEASE PLEASE COME ALONG, WE BOTH REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU!!

--------------------
S.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

O MY GOODNESS!!! new
      #138876 - 01/15/05 02:57 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Well YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you!! I can't belive you are only going to be 6 hours from me ( Chicago) and I won't see you!!! DANG!!!!!! I hope you have a great time!!!! BIG HUGS!!!! Give that man of yours big hugs to!!! Lucky Dog you!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: O MY GOODNESS!!! new
      #138890 - 01/15/05 04:11 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

WOW!! That's incredible! Have you been to Chicago ever?? I was raised in Chicago, lived there for 23 years! I LOVE Chicago...and I'm only about 2 hours south of there now!
Have an awesome trip! That is so cool of your BF! WOW!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: My news! New Yorkers please take note! new
      #138895 - 01/15/05 04:24 PM
cailin

Heather- he'll get more than big hugs!

No Cara I have never been before. When we were in NYC for the summer Padhraig went on a roadtrip with his friend but I couldn't go as I had to go home for my graduation ceremony. He said he really wanted to bring me to the places in the US that I haven't been before, he has been to Chicago, LA and San Fran but I haven't and neither of us have been to Vegas. Isn't that sweet?

I am in shock. I have NO idea how he is paying for this, he must have stashed away cash somewhere (or robbed a bank!)

I am soo excited. I am exhausted but sitting up waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can fish out my clothes and put them into the dryer. Then bed, so tired!

--------------------
S.

#138905 - 01/15/05 04:42 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Oh my lord, that is soooo romantic!!! I live here in Manhattan and would love to meet up with you and your man! My email address is dalia_yael@hotmail.com...email me your details and we can meet somewhere and hopefully other new yorkers will come too!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

#138906 - 01/15/05 04:48 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Hello,

Remember I went to Paris yesterday, well we cut the trip short and I am back home in Dublin tonigh....BECAUSE......

BF has planned, booked and paid for a two week trip to the US for us, leaving from Dublin in the morning!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO excited! He even arranged my time off work with my boss! WOW......that is WONDERFUL!!

We are flying to Chicago via London in the morning, spending 2 nights there, flying to San Fran on Tuesday and hiring a car there, he has booked nice hotels (a Hilton and a Hyatt!) in Chicago, SF and LA. Which hotel in LA? Shane will be there on business too.... We are driving to Vegas for three nights there and will finish the trip in NYC for three days in two weeks' time.

Is anyone within driving distance of NY free on Friday 28th? If so I would LOVE to meet you somewhere in Manhattan, we are staying just off Times Square in the Milennium Broadway, checking in late on the Thursday.

PLEASE PLEASE COME ALONG, WE BOTH REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Dalia..YAY! new
      #138908 - 01/15/05 04:49 PM
cailin

YAY! I am so excited! I'll be checking my profile email while I am away and will mail you from there. DEFINITELY Friday 28th around 8ish in Manhattan. Really looking forward to meeting you (I have already told BF your romantic story about meeting your husband so expect lots of questions about that and your world trip!)

--------------------
S.

#138910 - 01/15/05 04:55 PM
cailin

We are in Hollywood in a Hyatt,I think on Sunset Boulevard He did all the booking so I don't know all the details!

Hope you had a great weekend with Shane home

--------------------
S.

#138918 - 01/15/05 05:22 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Three words: marry this man! Wow!

You are so lucky and I hope you have a blast!

Re: Have a wonderful time Sinead!!!! new
      #138919 - 01/15/05 05:36 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Bring warm clothes as it's supposed to be really cold next week here in the east. I agree with Tina! Marry this man. Any man that can do all this planning without you knowing and making it a surprise is a keeper Maybe he's gonna propose Would that be out of the question???

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 274 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 24888

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review