All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Re: StephS new
      #136981 - 01/10/05 03:32 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Tiatojoy,

I know this will never be behind her! HOW could it? I'm just very thankful that sickness and physical strain on her body will be behind her.

We are all very supportive of her decision to place her child for adoption!!! She has a very strong and loving family!

Thanks for your prayers.

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Update new
      #136982 - 01/10/05 03:35 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Well the baby is here. My dad just called me and told me about it. My sister is doing good and so is the baby. It's a very emotional day for all of us. My dad was having a hard time getting the words out. I could her that little angle crying in the back ground. I started crying myself. This is going to be so hard. My dad said she is BEAUTIFUL.

I look forward to meeting her tomorrow! I'm going to give my sister some time tonight to rest and I'll go see her tomorrow morning!

Keep the prayers coming, this is going to be hard.

--------------------

Re: Update new
      #136985 - 01/10/05 03:43 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

glad the baby arrived safely and that your sister is doing OK, This is going to be so difficult for her, I am thinking of your family and hoping it all goes ok.

--------------------
S.

#137018 - 01/10/05 04:36 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Oh I'm so happy everyone is alright. Gosh Steph, I can't even begin to imagine how hard this is going to be for everyone. UGH. It gives me chills. What a strong family you are. You're definately in my prayers. <<HUGS>> Please keep us updated.

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: StephS new
      #137026 - 01/10/05 05:09 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

Hey Steph.. I'm hoping that everything turns out ok, and i'll be praying for you and your family.

--------------------

Re: Prayers needed!! new
      #137041 - 01/10/05 06:04 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

She has mine Steph. It will be such a hard thing to do and not just for her but for your whole family. I will be thinking of you all and praying that it all goes smoothly as possible.

--------------------
Amy

Steph new
      #137056 - 01/10/05 06:39 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Oh, Steph. I know this must be terribly hard on the entire family. I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. I'll be praying for you!

#137090 - 01/10/05 08:53 PM

Unregistered

My thoughts are definitely with you and your family. I can't imagine how hard that would be to give up a baby, especially when you're seeing it in the flesh after so long. Good to hear that the birth went well though. I'll be thinking about you all. Good luck!

#137091 - 01/10/05 09:03 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Steph, I haven't posted to you about this because it is such a personal and difficult thing for you and I didn't want our first introduction to be on such a serious issue. But I can't hold back any longer.

I am praying for your sister and your whole family. I think you have a very special family to be so supportive of one another. That will be a gift for your sister that she is blessed to have during this difficult time.

May your whole family find comfort in one another. As I said, I know we don't know one another very well, but just from what I've read from your posts, I think you are wonderful, sensitive compassionate sister. I just didn't want to step in when you may feel more comfortable hearing from those who you know better.

But I am praying for you as well.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

I am so sorry, I misunderstood! new
      #137121 - 01/11/05 05:28 AM
XXXXX

Reged: 11/23/04
Loc: South East Texas

Please forgive me, I completely misunderstood what you were saying. Perhaps I have heard too many stories of hearing how people have told birthmothers (friends of mine!) that time heals all wounds and move on. It's amazing as to how often that really occurs.

Your sister is blessed to have you!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 716 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5084

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review