All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: New Here-near Philadelphia new
      #135945 - 01/07/05 02:26 AM
pattidawn

Reged: 01/05/05
Loc: New Galilee, Pa.

Hi Bre, I'm new here too and I'm in Pa.( New Galilee) You've written to me. As for upper GI. Yes I can relate to all that. I had a colonoscopy (without the sound track lol)and also endoscopy. I'm supposed to be on Nexium. Have you had an endoscopy? I developed Barretts Esophagus(can't spell it) it is caused from years of reflux.I get severe gastric distention even in upper stomach. I have an appt today and I'm going to ask for Zelnorm.I finally realized I had Bentyl and it helped the spasms a LOT! But the severe bloat is very uncomfortable not to mention have to have a back-up plan for what to wear to go sing because when I'm that bloated a lot of clothes don't fit.Anyway, I know exactly how you feel I think. I used to drink baking soda water because it will release gas instantly, but it's sooo high in sodium it's realy not a good idea at all so I don't do it anymore. Years ago a doctor gave me these tiny pills you disolve under your tongue for gas. I don't remember what it was but it did work, and quickly.You might ask your doctor about it.
Be Blessed ~ Pat

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Animal lovers new
      #135950 - 01/07/05 02:44 AM
pattidawn

Hi Christie, Your dogs sound like a riot! My dog comes home from "Bootcamp" today! She's 1/2 border collie and 1/2 black Lab.She's 5 mo old and weighs almost 40 lbs already. Her name is Grace. Anyway, I've never housebroken a puppy. I had her 2 mo, from 9 weeks to 4 mo and she still wasn't housebroken. A gal who trains puppies agreed to take her for what I could afford. Now it's been 3 weeks, she's been trained for a week and is ready to come home.She has been trained to ring a bell that hangs on the door, and Sherry is giving me the bell.Yep...I'm totally in love with my puppy and it's been a long 3 weeks but will be worth it to not deal with messes. Too bad we can't show off our loved ones **smile**.I don't even know how to put my own picture up.

Bre new
      #135964 - 01/07/05 05:57 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I just wanted to say welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself. We're glad you joined in on our discussion. You will find lots of helpful advice here---and hopefully, you will make some new friends too! This is a great group of women (and a few good men.) It is so nice to have others to talk to when your tummy is acting up. We've all been there, so we understand!

pattidawn new
      #135976 - 01/07/05 06:54 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

If you want to post your pic w/ your board name send it to Casey (atomic rose) she is the official picture poster.

Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

Re: pattidawn new
      #136419 - 01/08/05 07:56 PM
pattidawn

Hi Tissy, I did. She must be busy, not feeling well or some other reason. It's not all that inportant. I just like to see what ya'll look like makes it more personel. Anyway, patience is a virtue! I have none so I figure this is good practice! Be Blessed ~ Pat

Welcome Bre!-nt- new
      #136440 - 01/08/05 09:06 PM
Angie113

Reged: 12/31/04
Loc: Alternate b/w Northern and Southern California

--------------------
~Angela

Re: New Here-near Philadelphia new
      #139388 - 01/17/05 02:27 PM
Computr821

Reged: 12/02/04
Loc: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA/ Baltimore, MD

Welcome, Bre! I'm attending the University of Pennsylvania, so that also puts me in Philly. And I don't have any pets here, but my family has a terrier back in Baltimore.

--------------------
Why'd you have to go and make me so constipated?
--'Weird' Al Yankovic, "A Complicated Song"

lol! new
      #139408 - 01/17/05 03:35 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Tinkerbell...that's so funny. My neighbor just got an American Bulldog - I LOVE him, such a cool dog.

I have a beagle and a puggle - Rocco and Emeril They keep me busy!

--------------------
~Cara~

Just wanted to say hi! :) I love your name - it's my best friend's name! --nt- new
      #139409 - 01/17/05 03:35 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 188 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3175

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review