All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Oh, my gosh! new
      #135017 - 01/04/05 03:11 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

You are so talented! I am so impressed!

How did you get an appointment with someone at Saks? That is fantastic.

Something is wrong with my computer monitor (it's blue today!) so I can't get a good look, but from what I see, they are terrific purses.

Good luck to you!! Maybe soon you will be famous and we can say we knew you when ......

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Seriously!! new
      #135021 - 01/04/05 03:17 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I'm thinking I MUST HAVE that pink one! But they're all gorgeous, Brittany - wow!

Hehe..you knew me when.. new
      #135045 - 01/04/05 04:10 PM

Unregistered

you can tell people you knew me when I had IBS...that will be a definite selling point! LOL

Thanks for all the compliments - you are making me blush!

As for the appointment at Saks, my older brother is such a busybody and quite a socialite. He knows someone everywhere he goes and could sell something to anyone. But being a social butterfly like he is he "friends" with a few people that work at our store here and one is this gay guy that has a huge crush on my brother and always tells him that if he changes his mind (cause my brother has a girlfriend) that he knows where to find him. LOL But anyhow he knows a lady that works there too so hopefully this will all pay off and I can sell them there. I just can't imagine how exciting that would be!

I can't wait for the day that I see someone walking down the street with one of my purses - I think it'd be the same feeling that singers get when they hear their song on the radio for the first time.

I'll keep you guys posted on how things go! and keep your fingers crossed that I find places to sell these suckers

Jennifer new
      #135048 - 01/04/05 04:16 PM

Unregistered

Yay thanks!!

As far as what we would charge the stores, the clutch is like $45, the medium sized one is like $75 and the large one is close to $100. From there it would be up to the stores as far as how much they'd sell them for. We'll have to see what the "friends and family" discount is

Casey new
      #135049 - 01/04/05 04:17 PM

Unregistered

Yay thanks for grea compliments! It really boosts my confidence for going out to sell these puppies

Sinead new
      #135050 - 01/04/05 04:19 PM

Unregistered

I'm glad you like my "handbags"!! I know what you mean about a serious fetish when it comes to shoes and bags. I just love to accessorize!!

And to answer your question, they are made of genuine Italian leather - that's how we can get away charging a pretty penny for them

And thanks for the good luck - I'm going to need it so I can hopefully get to designing a second line

From one artisan to another...congratulations! -nt- new
      #135075 - 01/04/05 07:48 PM
Urban Rain

Reged: 01/02/05
Loc: West San Fernando Valley

--------------------
If you love the meter, the beat is sweeter.

Re: Brittany, I love all of them! new
      #135093 - 01/04/05 09:35 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

I don't know much about your bags, do you design them? Did you have someone make them for you? How do you go about getting something like this done? I am in awe! You are very talented, good luck girl!

Sorry if you have already posted the answers to my ??, I just have not had a chance to read the other posts yet.

HELLO!!!! new
      #135100 - 01/04/05 10:00 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Holly Cow I know someone who is going to be famous!!!! They are great honey!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

What GORGEOUS bags! Very cool! Good luck at Saks! -nt- new
      #135117 - 01/04/05 11:21 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 609 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 14368

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review