Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Not The Greatest New Years Eve/Early Morning For The Marr's new
      #134508 - 01/02/05 09:30 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Wow! I'm sorry to hear about the fire incident and stomach bug...That is no fun!! That was lucky you could put it out, and I'm glad to hear he is getting over it... Thanks...it was scary...and I already felt so bad for Shane.... he is doing much better now. I just have to share a funny/scary fire incident we had at my house last week that this reminded me of! My mom and I were re-heating a loaf of bread in the oven for company, and we accidentally turned on the broiler. All of a sudden, I noticed a substantial amount of smoke in the kitchen and we opened the oven to find a blackened loaf of bread with huge blue flames!! It was like Italian bread flambe!!! Soo scary! So we took the bread outside (fortunately it was raining! ) and it went out, but then of course our 2 smoke detectors went on and we had to open all the windows despite the rain. We were really frazzled at that point, but at least we still had enough food! It's really funny now that it's over. That is kinda funny...but I'm sure not at the time... good thing it was raining...
Also, incidentally, two of our guests and my BF had a stomach bug last weekend as well...guess it's just that time of year... Oh, I hope that are all better now...

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#134509 - 01/02/05 09:36 PM
Shane_Marr

Reged: 09/16/04
Loc: Seattle, WA

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the nice messages and for taking the time out to write them. 2005 is turning out to be good afterall. I feel so much better, I have the love and support of my lovely wife and I will be starting my new job in the morning ---- life is good!!

#134577 - 01/03/05 08:45 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the nice messages and for taking the time out to write them. 2005 is turning out to be good afterall. I feel so much better, I have the love and support of my lovely wife and I will be starting my new job in the morning ---- life is good!!

Oh, you are just the sweeties ya know that?!?!? Good luck at the new job today...I'll see ya at the gym tonight!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 155 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2893

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review