All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
AAAHHH!
      #131077 - 12/16/04 01:54 PM
mul132

Reged: 08/04/04
Loc: Pennsylvania

So I started packing all of the stuff in my dorm room since I have to move out tomorrow. My room looks like the aftermath of a huricane. My roommate came back from a final this morning, took one look at the mess and turned around and walked out. The worst part is that I have absolutely no energy to deal with the mess I've made and I still need to study for one more final. I think I might just give up and leave it for my dad to deal with tomorrow. Why is it that I never have enough energy to finish what I start? I feel so useless. Before all my health problems started, I played sports and rode horses and always had tons of energy. I never started a project without finishing it, and I looked forward to school. Now I plan my day around naps and only do the bare minimum of what's required. Luckily my grades haven't suffered at all, but I can't keep living like this. I just want to cry.

Help
Meg

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: AAAHHH! new
      #131085 - 12/16/04 02:25 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Oh Meg. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with your health. I'm sure your dad won't mind helping you. Parents are great like that. I totally get the tired thing. I feel like I need to jump into bed by 1pm every day, even if I've had a great nights sleep the night before. Good luck with the move. I'll be thinking of you.

--------------------
Amy

Re: AAAHHH! new
      #131220 - 12/16/04 09:50 PM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Oh, Meg. Hang in there, sweetie, you're almost done and maybe you can get some rest and relaxation during winter break. It's so hard to walk around tired all the time. Hope you get some energy soon.
Terri

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 90 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 428

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review