All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Just wanted to let everyone know
      #130407 - 12/14/04 09:44 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I am feeling much better today! PMS can realy mess you up!!! I am feeling much calmer about getting everything done for christmas! Sorry for the majior panick attack!! thanks for all suggestions and supporrt!!! HUGS!!

Grandpa is being evaluated today and I will know more later. My mom and I are making plans for her to fly here and then drive to Ga together in the begining of JAN. I haven't seen my mom in 2 1/2 years so I can 't wait to see her. I just wish it was for a differant reason! I am much calmer about things and ready to handle whatever!! At least that is how I feel today could change tommrow!!LOL

Thanks so much for all your help and supporrt!! What am I going to do without all of you for a week and half while in GA!!! YIKES!!!
HUGS

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Just wanted to let everyone know new
      #130415 - 12/14/04 10:06 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Sorry AF showed up but glad to hear you're feeling better otherwise! Hormones can sure make us wacky! It'll be nice to see your mom, you guys will have lots of time to catch up on the drive to GA!! We will all miss you to when you go!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#130416 - 12/14/04 10:07 AM
mul132

Reged: 08/04/04
Loc: Pennsylvania

Heather,

Glad to hear that you're feeling better. Have fun spending time with your mom. Mom's are great, always there with a hug and kind word. If you need to vent, remember that libraries and internet cafes exist for a reason.

Meg

#130425 - 12/14/04 10:23 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Holidays can really be stressful. I am counting down to this Friday when I have two weeks off to spend with my son and family!! It will be great to see your mom. I couldn't stand being that far away from family! That must be hard! LOL

#130428 - 12/14/04 10:26 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

SO glad you're doing better today!! Keep us posted on your grandpa - he, you, and your family are all in my thoughts! HUGS!

Re: Glad to hear you're feeling better and we'll miss you too-nt new
      #130548 - 12/14/04 06:59 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

--------------------
Amy

glad your going... new
      #130764 - 12/15/04 01:25 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

I hope it all works out! *HUG*

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Heather any update on your Grandpa? NT new
      #130775 - 12/15/04 02:03 PM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

YEP new
      #130783 - 12/15/04 02:20 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I talked to my Mom today and I gusse he is doing a little better the infection is clearing up and he knows who he is again ,but the doc says he will never be the same again. They give him maybe a year! So my mom is flying here on the Jan5th and we are going to drive down on the 6th and drive back on the 13th. She will fly home on the 15th! I am not taking Kenna! My grandmother dosen't feel that my grandad is up to dealing with kids! Not sure how I feel about that!

Thanks for asking and caring!!
Hugs

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: YEP new
      #130789 - 12/15/04 02:28 PM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

It sounds like somewhat good news. When your Grandpa is feeling better it is important kenna spends time with him. My mother-n-law passed away just over a year ago and my father-n-law insisted the Grandchildren not see her, because she was dying. My husband and I brought the kids anyways along with a few other siblings and it turned out to be a good thing.

It is sad Kenna has to experience death at a young age, but she will fine and she will have a memory of her great-grandpa.

It is amazing how children can bring a smile to an elderly person's face. I still take my boys to the nursing home I use to work at and the residents just love seeing my boys.

My prayer will be with you.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 875 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 722

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review