All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Miserable Week
      #130192 - 12/13/04 12:17 PM
mul132

Reged: 08/04/04
Loc: Pennsylvania

The worst part of being in school is definately finals week. All I want to do is go home and be with my friends and family, most of whom are already at home for break, and I'm stuck here studying for my stupid finals. My first one starts at 7pm tonight. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! The stress is already getting to me. And to make matters worse, I have to pack all of my stuff and move out of my room before Friday since I'm moving into a different room for next semester. While I'm really happy to be getting a single room (my roommate always picks the days when i'm feeling awful to have friends over) the last thing I want to do right now is try and pack up my room. This place should probably be condemned as uninhabitable cause I've been too lazy to keep it neat. ok, now that I've had a five minute break, back to studying for physics cause i need to do well on this exam.

Meg

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Miserable Week new
      #130199 - 12/13/04 12:34 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Hugs Meg, best of luck with the exams, just think you will be home for Christmas soon and get to see the goats!

THink positive!

--------------------
S.

Adding insult to injury new
      #130281 - 12/13/04 06:28 PM
mul132

Reged: 08/04/04
Loc: Pennsylvania

The heat in my dorm room finally gave out. So now I'm freezing ontop of everything else. it's a good thing i have so many heating pads because of my stupid tummy. If i heat them all up, i might just survive the night without becoming a popsicle.

Meg

#130285 - 12/13/04 06:54 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Good luck with your exams! Hope you don't get too cold and just concentrate on the fact that you will be home soon!

--------------------
Amy

#130301 - 12/13/04 08:01 PM

Unregistered

Good luck with all the tests! Finals week is so rough but it feels soooooo good when you're done (my last day was just Friday). But work hard and your vacation will feel so much better. Stay warm and I hope you ace everything! Hugs!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 420 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 751

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review