All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
My purses arrived!!
      #128174 - 12/06/04 06:00 PM

Unregistered

Well I don't think I really explained this to anyone other than Natalie and Sinead, but I designed leather purses that are being made in China and the samples of them arrived today so now I have to select the material for the lining and such. I have been waiting like it's Christmas morning for these to finally get her and now I just can't contain myself!! (hence why I had to share).

So now once Xmas break starts at the end of the week I'll be spending the next month going around and trying to market these to boutiques and such around town and my dad has connections with people in New York and California that want to sell them. Ah I'm so excited! This is just what I needed today because school has been so stressful with final projects and presentations this week and I have hardly slept! Okay enough of that, but hooray!! Anyone know any cute places that might like to sell my purses??

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: My purses arrived!! new
      #128179 - 12/06/04 07:01 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Congratulations! I had no idea you were designing purses! I'm so glad it's all going well for you and it's great that they've arrived just in time for christmas! Hope you have lot's of luck (though I'm sure you won't need it) finding places to sell them

--------------------
Amy

#128189 - 12/06/04 07:33 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

Wow, that is fantastic Brittany! I do remember you were talking about them, and showed off your adorable cigar box purses! Congratulations! I think you're definately going to go far in your career - you're so creative!! How much longer do you have in school?

--------------------
~*Amber*~

#128209 - 12/06/04 08:13 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Wow Brittany! THat is awesome! I read your post before about your designing purses, you are so multi talented and creative. I know that you will have no problem getting them sold, too!

--------------------
-Sheri

#128216 - 12/06/04 08:24 PM

Unregistered

Thanks for the motivating words! I am in my 3rd year of school this year, but I really only 2 semesters left after this one ends on Friday because the last semester of senior year I get to do an internship. I can't wait to be done!

#128217 - 12/06/04 08:25 PM

Unregistered

Yay! Thanks so much! I'll have to take pics of them and post them soon.

Yay Brittany! new
      #128265 - 12/07/04 05:40 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

You must be soo excited! Really want to see those pics!
I have a bit of a purse (handbag!) fetish! I bought a pretty aquamarine one at the weekend, just a cheapie but pretty, and I bought one for my friend's birthday that is pink satin with white and purple beading, so funky!
Yay you! You are well on the way to being a big name designer! If you want to give me any freebies I can carry the bag around and introduce them to the Irish market, I'm sure Natalie will do the same in the UK!!

--------------------
S.

oooh how exciting!!! new
      #128272 - 12/07/04 06:04 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Wahooo....how exciting is that! Im made up for you....was wondering when you'd get them! I bet you the sample looks fab doesnt it...post pics if you can! oooh I can just see it now in a shop labelled as designer with your name on...how cool! Im sure loads of boutiques will snap them up staight away...hey how much dya reckon you'll charge for them...I'll have to get one before they all sell out!! lol!!

--------------------
Natalie

Ofcourse....I can be your British representative!! lol!! n/t new
      #128273 - 12/07/04 06:06 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Yay Brittany! new
      #128314 - 12/07/04 08:21 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

This is so cool!! Its wonderful that you are doing this! I bet if you posted pictures here, a lot of us would buy them!!! Have you considered making your own web site and selling them?

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 325 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3712

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review