All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
X FACTOR- Go TABBY!
      #127587 - 12/04/04 01:08 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Going to watch this now..fingers crossed for Tabby!

--------------------
S.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Oh sinead what a disaster!! new
      #127619 - 12/04/04 03:06 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

CANNOT BELIEVE HE HAS GONE.....I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Tragedy Natalie! Just tragedy new
      #127620 - 12/04/04 03:12 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I was astonished! He was FANTASTIC tonight, the U2 song where he did the guitar riff was the real Tabby!
And the sailing..well he showed his stuff.

I think Steve is Robson Green in disguise and g4 are getting the Granny vote, I really do not get them at all..

truly truly devastated.

I have no interest in watching the final when Tabby's not in it (have plans anyway but would have get a close eye on my texts if it was on)

Tabby was on the Late Late Show (our version of Parkinson) last night and so was Louis Walsh. Tabby came across great, so natural and such a nice guy, and incredibly passionate about music.
There was some controversy here as we couldn't vote til the end of the show whereas the UK people could all vote during it. I vote three times, I have never done that before!
Tabby really is the only one who has the X factor, its just
WRONG that he is gone..he will go a long way though...

BOOO!!!!

--------------------
S.

Devastated... new
      #127670 - 12/04/04 06:47 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Well you know sinead, its always the losers in these competitions that seem to come out on top and never the winner...so I think Tabby has a great future ahead! Will Young is the only winner whos shown himself to have what it takes to go the distance and has now got proper credibility in the industry! I agree about steve....he's just too cheesy for me....theres something about him that Ive never liked! As for G4, well I liked them at first then I didnt ....now I just think they are amazingly talented...but just not my cup of tea music wise. I did think they did a very good version of queen's song though...thats no easy task! I think simon is just getting the hump with them cos he's got that new band ILDivo out ....have you heard of them?? Theyre basically similarly styled...a modern opera band! I really want G4 to win now though I was backing Tabby all the way!! I really was set for a G4 and tabby final with Tabby on top....its really not going to be as exciting now! Tabby is so fantastic though...and you're right....Ive seen him interviewed and he's lovely! He's just recorded a song with Ozzy...how funny will that be!!

--------------------
Natalie

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 124 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1287

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review