All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
LOL - no more talking - sleep! nt new
      #122969 - 11/17/04 05:54 PM

Unregistered

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

night night! n/t new
      #122970 - 11/17/04 05:55 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

--------------------
S.

Re: What's everyone got planned for Thanksgiving?? new
      #122978 - 11/17/04 06:33 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

This is my first ever thanksgiving! DH's family go every year to a cosy hotel in Vermont...so this year I am going too! It should be lovely. I am feeling a bit shy, but should be fine!!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

#122979 - 11/17/04 06:37 PM

Unregistered

That is so exciting! I have decided that I must live up north in the New England area somewhere for part of life after college because it's just too pretty up there!
Hope you two get to enjoy the romantic coziness together! Mmm and bring home some maple syrup so you can make that Vermont Maple Honey Bread stuff

Re: Everyone is coming to my house..... new
      #123009 - 11/17/04 10:06 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

My mom can't do the turkey thing any more, since I am the oldest daughter, and my sis or brother declined to host it.

We are frying two 22lb Turkeys, and everyone else is bringing the food. Right now the number is up to 30, it could change at any time. IT has been raining hard for about 24 hours down here, and everything is a mess. The weather man says it is going to let up for a few days and then come back for another round.

Let me see, it will be nice and muddy, so we will pull out the games and everyone will play and we will have a blast!!

Happy THanksgiving and God's Blessings to you all!!!!!

OMG I want one!! lol new
      #123016 - 11/18/04 02:53 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Hey brit,
dya know what those purses are amazing...theyre nothing like I expected them to be like. I love them...you know Im as obsessed by design like you...being a fellow interior design student...Im gona have to commission you to make me one sometime when I get some money...everyone would be so jealous cos we really dont have anything like that over here. I tend to use my spare time (If I ever get any) doing texturised canvas paintings...which sell well over here....but Ive never tried selling one of my own...I really need to have a go at that. How did you go about setting up that thing in china and having them made? Id love to do something like that...me and my friend anita would be really interested...she's the dab hand on a sewing machine! Rite I must go...I promise I'll email you soon....have got a critique for this theatre design project Im doing on tues and so much to do...ooh our group got a really good mark on the staircase project we were doing on autoviz....cant remember if I told you about it. Loadsa luv xx

--------------------
Natalie

Re: OMG I want one!! lol new
      #123026 - 11/18/04 04:04 AM

Unregistered

Hey there!
I'm glad you like them! I want to see what your paintings look like - I paint in my spare time too - it's just so relaxing. You should definitely try to sell them if you can.
As for the China thing, through my dad's business (a lot of their plastic materials come from China) but a guy he does business with has connections at all these factories (including ones that make knock-off purses and all that) so he's great enough to be my investor and get me started at all of this. So that's the story on that.
Hope your presentation goes well. I have a preliminary presentation tomorrow on my design for a healthcare wellness center that we're doing (no teams though ) We just finished a Viz project for a retail store. Well glad to hear you're doing and hopefully I'll talk to ya soon!

That's a lot of people! new
      #123027 - 11/18/04 04:07 AM

Unregistered

You are brave to undertake that big of a Thanksgiving! I hope you have a big house! Lots of luck to you and I hope the rain stops and you can enjoy the day (and the days getting ready!) I'm sure you'll end up with some great stories from the day

#123033 - 11/18/04 05:33 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

I am stuck going to my dad's!!! Iam hopeing we can sneak out early!!! At least Rich managed to get the day off so I won't be on my own!!! I hope you have a great trukey day!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Dalia new
      #123051 - 11/18/04 06:38 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

that sounds lovely Dalia, can I come too?
I am imaging walks through leafy autumnal colours, log fires and LOADS of food...mmmm!

Sinead

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2423 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 32923

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review