All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | >> (show all)
Makin babies........check in!!!
      #121841 - 11/15/04 09:06 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Ok, so how is everyone doing?

Jules how are you feeling? When do you go in for your 1st appt?

Rachel...how are doing hon? Feeling better? Did AF find her way home??

Michele, how's the leg and the "sex-athon" going?

Heather.....not much longer for your DEC 6th appt!!!! Hope that goes well!!!

Cara, where are you girl??? Off to the pet store? How are things going for you?? Are you on the sex schedule that your doc gave you???

As for me....I'm do to get AF Wed or Thursday. I have had some spotting but it had slowed down. My periods have been really weird for some time now. I'm blaming it on my thyroid. But I'll usually start spotting a few days before my period...but it seems like the spotting is starting early this time....last month the spotting started on the 21st of Oct and the actual period started one 25th So I figured the spotting would start on the 17th this month and the period on the 21st. But now the spotting started on the 13th....so I'm getting confused....why does it keep on starting sooner every month? I'm sick of my irregular period!!!

Ok, so that's where I'm at.....don't think I'm PG this month Hopeing for next month!!! If not next month then I'm going to get nervious.....It's only takin me a month to get PG in the past!!! I'll have to go to a endocronoligist for my thyroid!!!

Ok, enough from me! Have a good week ladies!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Makin babies........check in!!! new
      #121853 - 11/15/04 09:32 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Well, my sex-a-thon is offically over! I got a positive opk last Monday and Tuesday, so figure I actually ovulated last Tuesday or Wednesday. We had sex everyday from Sunday to Wednesday last week, so I should have it covered! I'm planning on testing Friday am but it may be a day or two early for a true result, but you girls now how hard the 2ww is!! I'm haing to use the progesterone right now, can we say ICK!!! I guess I could deal with it a little better knowing I was pregnant and doing it for my baby but I've done it every month for the last 4 months and still no baby!!

Steph, my cycles are also getting shorter! Over the last 4 months, my cycles are a full week shorter! Whats up with that?? If your spotting already than it probably means you ovulated a little sooner also. Did you have sex early enough this month to have covered yourself if you did ovulate early? If this continues to happen, I would recommend you use the ovulation tests. Don't buy them at the stores, they are too expensive. You can get them at www.cheappregnancytests.com and they work just as well! You can also get the real early epts there!

Rachel, I hope AF is on her way out and you can start trying again soon!

Has anyone heard from Jules recently??

Heather, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Anything is possible, Keena is living proof of that!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#121859 - 11/15/04 09:46 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Michele, that site is a bit confusing to me but what OPK do you buy? And how much is it...same question on the PG tests!!! Thanks!

As for having sex early enough this month, I don't remember!!! Hope so!!!

--------------------

#121885 - 11/15/04 10:12 AM
michele

Opps, that site is hard to navigate. I think I ment www.earlypregnancytests.com Here is the url to the exact opks I bought http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pacof3ovtess.html

They are the cheapest but you have to pee in a cup than dip the stick as oppossed to just peeing directly on the stick. I bought like 40 of them back in the spring. They do have the mid-stream tests but they are more expensive! I bought the same kind in the pregnany tests but they were blue instead of green. I got 10 for $9.95 and they test positive at 20 hcg!! This is also where I ordered that pree-seed lube from, its not supposed to interfer with the sperm motility!

--------------------

#121934 - 11/15/04 11:04 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Hey there!!

AF is hopefully on her way out... I've been doing OPK's already to cover my butt. (knowing me, I'd ovulate early and miss it!)

Michele! I don't know how true this is, but I heard that too much sex can actually decrease your chances of conceiving. Every other day is what they recommend because it supposedly can take up to 48 hours for more sperm to be produced. Did I heard right, or is this just a fable??? Either way... I hope it works for you this month... I 'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Gosh... I hope Jules is progressing nicely with her pregnancy!!

Heather... Good luck at your appt!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Hey! I'm still here... new
      #121938 - 11/15/04 11:09 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Sorry - I've been sick! I had the flu really bad this weekend I haven't been feeling really well, so our sex schedule wasn't followed so well...but who knows, maybe one of those days we did have sex was the right one! We'll find out pretty soon, I'm due for AF in about a week. I don't think I'm pregnant...I do have this weird feeling it's going to happen next month.
Ya know what I was thinking too - if it DID happen next month - how AWESOME would that Christmas present be for my family and Justin's family?!?! It would be my parents first grandchild! I could buy t-shirts or something that say 'I'm a Grandma/Grandpa' or something and wrap them up. If I could keep it a secret that long.......

Ok I'm getting ahead of myself, I don't want to jinx it!
Good luck everyone!
~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

#121940 - 11/15/04 11:22 AM
michele

Cara, I was thinking the same thing for x-mas gifts to the family if I get pregnant!! It would be so hard to keep it a secret though!!

I have heard that too much sex can hurt your chances. The idea behind that is if the male has a lower sperm count than the sperm don't have time to replenish. So, I guess its true for some people!! I don't think thats an issue for us though! I really think I ovulate very fast after I surge. The two times I did get pregnant I had sex TWO days before, the day of and the day after positive opks. The last few months, we have only had sex ONE day before, the day of and the day after. I was really trying to get sex in two days before I surged this month but I surged 2 days early!! GRR!!

--------------------

#121944 - 11/15/04 11:25 AM
RachelT

Ya see... they always leave out important details like that when they try to inform you. Thanks for the info... I know you already told us this, but I can't remember... when can you test???

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

#121946 - 11/15/04 11:33 AM
michele

I'm testing Friday am but it might be a day or two early for an absolute yes or know. I don't really expect AF until next Monday or Tuesday.

--------------------

#121948 - 11/15/04 11:38 AM
RachelT

DH and I are planning on starting TTC on Tursday... hopefully. We'll see what my OPK's say

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 407 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 22725

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review