All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Fear Factor
      #121116 - 11/11/04 05:21 PM
stevensa

Reged: 09/12/04
Loc: Texas

Does anybody out there agree that Fear Factor is the worst show on tv? I can't believe people would actually eat some of the things for far less money (than $50 million). I saw them eating a rat that was put in a blender fur & all. People actually eat that!!! The host Joe Rogan really pi$$es me off because he just makes the contestants feel stupid if they are hesitant (I don't see him eating any of that!). I don't actually watch the show, but I am a channel surfer. It seems everytime I get Fear Factor they are eating something very gross (once they even ate pig's rectums---how hygenic is that?) Sorry, but I just had to rant.

Steve

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Fear Factor new
      #121117 - 11/11/04 05:23 PM
thepurplelollie

Reged: 11/11/04
Loc: Wellington, New Zealand

I have to change the channel if Fear Factor comes on. They only show it when I'm eating, for some reason.....

--------------------
*Emma*

#121119 - 11/11/04 05:45 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I know, it's so grose!!! It make my husband dry heave!! We have to change the channel!!!

--------------------

#121133 - 11/11/04 07:26 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

I LOVE Fear Factor...I have a sick fascination with watching people eat grose stuff...I find it hysterical!!! Please don't judge the rest of my personality by this though!! I can watch it and eat at the same time!!! I know, I'm weird!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

#121171 - 11/12/04 03:14 AM

Unregistered

OMG I can't even watch the commercials for that show but somehow it always seems to find me. I have this mega fear of throwing up and just the sound of those people gagging let alone the visuals when I mistakenly see them is just too much for me. Ick!

Me too! new
      #121198 - 11/12/04 06:20 AM
####

Reged: 04/05/04

It slays me that people will get on TV and eat goose uterus or pig rectum...I somehow have a sick facination about people who will do that. The FDA must have something to say about it.

I have read that that obnoxious Joe Rogan is not pern=mitted to perform the stunts...not sure about eating though.

Love That Show!! new
      #121206 - 11/12/04 06:36 AM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

To me it's not so much about "doing something that gross for so little money" it's just amazing to see people actually overcome their disgust/fear and do something so crazy!! I love it!!

#121208 - 11/12/04 06:41 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I agree with ya....what bugs me is that WHY is it considered a FEAR to eat a rat?? That's not a fear!! That's just disgusting. I don't say....'Man, I'm really scared of eating rats'. LOL. That's not something you 'overcome'. I like the stunts when they are afraid of heights, or of falling, or being locked up....those are actual fears.
Oh - and I guess only very attractive people can go on that show, that bugs me too.......

--------------------
~Cara~

Cara new
      #121212 - 11/12/04 06:52 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Yep good looking people only!!! Oh and all women must have big fake boobs!! LOL I used to love the show but it has gotten to gross for me !!! It makes me dryheve!!!YYYUUKK!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Joe Rogans shirts new
      #121229 - 11/12/04 08:23 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

have you all noticed (this is going to show you how I have waaaay to much time on my hands) that joe rogan only wears (99% of the time) short sleeved, buttoned shirts, usually with flat collars? he has so many, he must have them made for him from every fabric in the world. My husband is always making fun of the way he says in the beginning - 'to stttttaaaaaare feeeeeeaaarrrr in the eeeeyyyyyyeeee'! Its hysterical about the boobs etc on the show. so pretentious. no wonder women are so weight consious and paranoid.

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 680 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1517

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review