All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Another mom to join in the sick kids club!!!
      #119790 - 11/07/04 08:08 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

So we went to a cabin this weekend that we are going to buy...we had TONS of fun!!! And my son was fine the whole time!!! But when we got home he said he had a tummy ache and headache. I gave him some motrin and then he was fine for a few hrs.....NOW he has a fever!!!

I HATE when my kids get sick. Sends me into a state of panic...I ALWAYS think the worst....Silly things that I'm sure didn't happen or doesn't have. WHY do I worry myself sick?

I'm way to big of a worrier. I hate it too.....I need to settle down and just tell myself he has a bug or something! He's going to be fine.

Ok, I'll let you know what happens. He's sleeping right now. Little sweetheart fell asleep in a matter of minutes! I love that little boy so much, I just hate when he's sick. I wish I could take the sickness for him.

I think this is going to be a long night. He just sat up in bed and was yelling for me....but I don't think he even now's he did it. I went in and calmed him down....hope he can sleep!!

Heather I feel for you....I don't know how your surviving!! I hope Kenna gets better soon!!!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Another mom to join in the sick kids club!!! new
      #119792 - 11/07/04 08:27 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Welcome to the club!!!!
The annual membership fee is one bottle of motrin!!LOL
I hope your little guy feels better soon!!! I feel for ya!!! Keep us posted!!! as for worring I am the same way!! Panick mode everytime she gets sick!!! She is my life!!! I know how helpless ya feel. We just want to make them better as fast as we can!!! <<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>
Good Luck!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#120019 - 11/08/04 01:40 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Steph-
Hope your son feels better. Mine ended up with a double ear infection, and of course I have a throat infection as well. Got to love the winter and all the sickness it brings! LOL

#120023 - 11/08/04 01:45 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Thanks Angela!

He's feeling a better today...but I know tonight will be different. I bet the fever will be back. He stayed home from school and is watching a movie right now! I hope he continues to feel good. He really want's to go to school tomorrow!

Sorry your throat is bugging and your poor son....no fun!!!
hope the both of you feel better by tomorrow too!

--------------------

Ugh, hate illness in the house! new
      #120135 - 11/08/04 06:48 PM
renaanne

Reged: 09/19/04
Loc: Marietta, GA

There's nothing more pathetic than a sick child (except maybe a sick husband!). With my first DD I used to freak and take her to the pediatrician with every little sniffle. After the 2nd DD, I realized that every time I took them to the dr. they caught something WORSE! Now I rarely take them and only if they have a real high fever, uncontrollable vomiting, or some other odd symptom I've never seen before.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1200 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 623

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review