All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Good Morning!!!
      #119461 - 11/06/04 06:37 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

and Welcome to your daily update of the Kenna drama!!!!
After only getting three hours of broken sleep we will be leaving for the doc in appox 45 min!!! As kenna's mommy I can tell you she hasn't had a fever of less than 101.5 in 16 hours!! She also not keeping anything in her stomach!! I have done five loads of laundry starting at midnight!! I have been through four night gowns and kenna has been through six pairs of jammies since midnight!! It is now 9:30am. I have changed the sheets on my bed five times!! I am aslo having majior IBS issues because I never took my meds last night!!! I completey forgot!! I am a tad slap happy as is my DH. This has been you daily update!!
Stay tuned for the next one after the doc visit!!!
PRAY FOR US!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Good Morning!!! new
      #119465 - 11/06/04 07:30 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

I hope they can resolve whatever is happening with the docs visit.. lots of positive thoughts headede your way! *HUG* I've been at work since 8:30 and got the porch ready to be painted before I left...

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#119484 - 11/06/04 08:56 AM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

Oh Heather ...

I think you could have one of the most dramatic/traumatic reality tv series on your hands right now! Please, I beg of you, take a vacation from trouble

I'm so sorry that Kenna is still so sick. I can't believe no one has diagnosed anything! My thoughts and best wishes are headed your way - Kenna to get better and you and DH to get some good sleep! Are you still going to see a different doctor? They better come up with a way to make everything all better, or I'll be mad

Good luck, hon! Please, o please feel better! And, <<HUGS!>> to you and Kenna!!

--------------------
~*Amber*~

#119500 - 11/06/04 09:50 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

Oh my God Heather. I am so sorry for you, Kenna and your DH. I really hope you get some answers today. Poor baby, she must be so worn out...and you. Try and find thirty seconds in all that madness to take care of your IBS...we don't want you running to the toilet too....good luck

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

UPDATE!!! new
      #119513 - 11/06/04 10:53 AM
heather7476

Back from doc's! We were there for 3 hours!! We saw our PCP this time!! She wouldn't let us leave till we got kenna's fever down!! It was 103.5 when we got there!! it is now at 101.00. She has broncitics S/P?!!! and the flu!!!!
OH JOY!!!! I am happy we finnaly have some ansewrers!!!
Thanks everyone!! I will try to catch up on post later!! Off to get her RX filled!!!
LOVE YA ALL

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: UPDATE!!! new
      #119525 - 11/06/04 11:26 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04

Heather-
Thoughts and prayers with you, Kenna, and your DH. Ihope that she gets better soon! So glad you took her back to the doctors. Give her lots of Mama love and she will be back in top form soon. Kids are so resiliant! LOL

#119526 - 11/06/04 11:28 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04

I am glad you have a diagnosis and hopefully the right drugs and meds and she'll get better.. did they give her something that will help her at night? like cough syrup with codeine or anything or is she too young for that stuff.

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#119539 - 11/06/04 12:08 PM

Unregistered

Well at least now you know what it is. Poor Kenna though, what a combo! Hope the medicine works and you all can get some rest!

Thanks everyone!!! new
      #119547 - 11/06/04 12:39 PM
heather7476

she is leeping right now!!! YEEEESSSS!!!! They gave her an antibiotic and robatison with codine!!! Doc said no soild food for two days and to alternate between tylnol and mortin for the next two days!! She said she was on call this weekend so to call if she got worse no matter what!!

I am glad ro finnaly have some answers!! I told my doc that I don't want to see the other one again this is the thrid time she has misdiganosed either me or kenna!!! GGGRRRRRR

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!!! I love you guys!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

So glad you got some help! Hope she's all better soon! -nt- new
      #119554 - 11/06/04 01:05 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2090 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1376

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review