All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)
Re: I am not here to judge anyone, just stating my opinion.....a little more... new
      #118865 - 11/04/04 08:03 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Oh Sweets I didn't mean you were judging. Just as a country in general!! You did not offend me at all!! I also am a Christian and I also belive that the gay lifestyle is not nautural but they should have the same rights that's all!! It is just MY view!!! I am just so tired of seeing people Judged and Hated! ( not meaning you just in general) It makes me sad! Not just the gay's but people of other nationalty, relgion's and race!! I just wish there was a way in this world to live without all this hate!! Our time on this earth is so short and I hate to see it wasted on war and discremtnation S/P?!!
I want a more peacefull loving futer for my children!!!

I hope I did not offend anybody!!! These are my views and I also stand by them!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I agree with ya Daliatree totaly!!!!!! N/T new
      #118866 - 11/04/04 08:05 AM
heather7476

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: I hate to offend anyone, but I have to stand up for what I believe in. new
      #118867 - 11/04/04 08:06 AM
Sunshyne

Reged: 10/26/04
Loc: San Antonio

Quote:

4. Morals, we need to bring them back into our lives right now! THe bible tells us that it is not natural for a man to sleep with a man, and a woman to sleep with a woman. Marriage was made for a Man and a Woman. THis union cannot stand up in the courts as marriage, marriage was meant to be between a man and a woman, and that is just how I believe. I used to think that Gay people had a right to be what they wanted to be. PEople are not born Gay, God does not make people that way, it is a lifestyle choice that they have chosen. (man, I know I am going to catch a lot of heat for that one, but, I am a Christian and that is how I believe. I have to stand up for God.)

This is my biggest problem, right here... there are TOO MANY religions for holier than thouh Christians to force THEIR veiws on EVERYONE in our country! Who are you, or W, or ANYONE to tell me or the rest of this country of the rest of the WORLD, what is right, what is just, what is moral?? That right there is what *separation of church and state* is all about...

Re: I am not here to judge anyone, just stating my opinion.....a little more... new
      #118869 - 11/04/04 08:10 AM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

I love a strong minded Woman !!! What a boring place this would be if we were all the same ! Bless you !

And you thought the Making babies thread was long!!!!LOL JJ N/T new
      #118873 - 11/04/04 08:14 AM
heather7476

--------------------
Heather7476

#118875 - 11/04/04 08:16 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Hey - She definately did NOT say she was pushing her beliefs on you!! That is not fair. She was just stating how she feels, not yelling or forcing you to believe them.
Believe it or not - Christains only want to tell you about God because they care about you and want you to feel in your heart what we do. My faith gets me through everything, and if more people had that sense of security, we might not be so stressed out.
One Nation Under God - that should not be separated in my opinion.
Please don't be upset, I am not pushing beliefs on you, but I'm not going to keep quiet about my faith because I want to help people.

--------------------
~Cara~

LOL - I was thinking the same thing... -nt- new
      #118876 - 11/04/04 08:16 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

--------------------
~Cara~

#118879 - 11/04/04 08:20 AM
Sunshyne

Reged: 10/26/04
Loc: San Antonio

I just was trying to say that its not fair to bring someones religion into law, or politics, because we don't all believe the same thing... that's the heart of so many wars, the religions... it doesn't have to be that way, if people just believed what they believed and let others believe what they believed, things would be better... I whole heartedly support war on terror, but I don't support us going in and interfering when it is a matter of other religions and their fight... its not our place... sorry if I aimed that at her, I didn't mean to, really.

#118884 - 11/04/04 08:25 AM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

I have to agree with you, Sunshyne. I'm not a Christian either, and I think there should be more of separation of church and state due to that fact, not everyone is Christian, and not even all Christians believe the same things. I think everyone is entitled to their beliefs, but I don't think they should be forced on other people through laws/politics.

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Sunshyne - absolutely agree n.t. new
      #118885 - 11/04/04 08:28 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 960 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 55254

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review