All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
who is doing trick or treating tonight?
      #117338 - 10/30/04 03:03 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Here in UT we are trick or treating tonight....is anyone else?? I hate when Halloween falls on a Sunday! It just doesn't feel the same!!!

I think we'll rent movies tomorrow night or something like that for the kids!!! But then again....like they care...they get to trick or treat tonight and have tons of candy!! I'm sure they're going to be very happy!!

Ok, off to eat before getting the kids ready for the night!!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: who is doing trick or treating tonight? new
      #117339 - 10/30/04 03:06 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Nope we do it tommrow!!! Tonight we try and keep the city from burning down!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#117345 - 10/30/04 04:18 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Its tomorrow here too. The kids in our estate have been playing with bangers and fireworks (which are illegal here unless you have are a licensed operator) since August so I am really looking forward to Halloween being over! My brother moved in with us from my quiet village at home and he said that if there was a bomb went off around here nooone would say a word they would just presume it was kids with bangers! He is SOOO right!

Sinead

--------------------
S.

#117379 - 10/30/04 06:23 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Oh my Gosh! This is one of my Pet Peeves. Halloween is on October 31 and ONLY October 31! Here in PA we have towns all over the place that change their trick or treat night. Close towns too. Like 1 or 2 miles away do it on a different night. It's so dumb. Do we change Thanksgiving or Christmas or Easter? NO!!!! Sorry to vent but it's something that really bothers me!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#117399 - 10/30/04 08:07 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

OK, so its done...we went!!! The kids had a fun time!!! TONS of candy!!!!! My little "snow white" was so tired she started sitting down on the side walk!! I'll have to post some pics!!! Now we are going to watch a movie!!!

Enjoy your trick or treating tomorrow night!!! I think we'll take the kids to an amusment park tomorrow that is all dressed up for halloween its lots of fun!!! check it out here if you want web page

Oh....too much candy!!!! plus my mom made homemade spudnuts!!! My head is spinning....full of sugar!!!

Good night!

--------------------

#117408 - 10/30/04 09:37 PM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Our town is trick or treating tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing all the little ghosts and goblins and one little pirate in particular. I do hope you post some pictures. I just think children are so adorable and cute when they're dressed up for Halloween.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1100 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 927

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review