All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
Do you LOOK like YOUR pic?
      #116442 - 10/27/04 03:30 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I looked in the mirror yesterday when I got back from the gym, hair straggled, no makeup. Later I logged on to the boards..and I realised my pic doesn't look like me very often...it reminded me of those "stars without their makeup" features! Think the "Cameron's problem skin" or "XX looks tired" features.

So this is the REAL me....Everyday I wear my glasses to work (lenses are for special occasions) I am also quite lazy with my makeup for work but pull out all the stops if I know I have to leave the office for a meeting or court etc, and in my life outside work. Most often I am wearing either a work pantsuit during the day, or sweats in the evening...Not really like the pic...this is the real Sinead!

Sinead

Sinead

--------------------
S.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Do you LOOK like YOUR pic? new
      #116443 - 10/27/04 03:37 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

UMM for the most part Yhea~~ I have my days. Today being one of them!!LOL I went to kenna's halloween party in navy bule sweats and a red sweat shirt hair in a pony no make up and dog tired!! I walked in and everyone was like what happened to you. UUUU nothing!! I don't wear much makeup never had a knack for it! Blush, powder, mascarea that's about it!!! All I have to say is I NEED SLEEP or I won't need a halloween costume!! I will scary everyone just being me!!LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

#116449 - 10/27/04 04:12 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I did until I got my hair cut and colored!

Actually though, I'm usually found wearing my hair in a pony and no makeup, or if there is makeup, it's just blush, powder and mascara... sometimes I'll dab a little eye shadow on, but that's if I'm either feeling really good, or I look like death warmed over me and I need to go grocery shopping or something.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

I only WISH I were as cute as my profile pic new
      #116462 - 10/27/04 04:51 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

The problem is that when I'm in front of a camera, I know how to pose and angle myself. In real life, I'm a complete and utter dork. LOL!

Behold:

That's my dad and I, from when he was visiting. Note the glasses, chaotic hair, lack of makeup, and clothes that don't fit. That's me!

Great question! new
      #116465 - 10/27/04 04:59 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

No, I don't.

I need to take a new one. I've lost some weight, my hair's longer and I think I look happier and more alive now (thanks to my AD).

My old pic reminds me of when I first joined this site and felt totally awful. I need a new picture to reflect how much better I feel now!

#116466 - 10/27/04 05:02 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I don' like my pic that much. It's cute I guess, but not glamour or anything...no make-up except chapstick or lip balm, my hair IS blown straight tho...my hubby (we were dating then) had a digital camera from the office and he took some pics of me. I wasn't prepared at all.

It was the only pic I had of me to put on the web when HEather asked me to be a moderator.

I wear glasses (wasn't in the pic) and I don't have contacts since we got married...but I used to wear them often and I was in the pic I think. I'm not big on make up but I try to put some on for hubby before he comes home at night so he knows how special he is to me

I guess that pic is really me. In fact, at tht point all my highlights had grown out and all. I'd have to say what you see is what you get

I am gonna have to try to put a made-up pic up...

P.S. Sinead, I bet you look even prettier without make-up! Not like the stars...you're not THAT MADE UP in the pic...turest me on this one!

P.P.S. I think glasses are beautiful...if I post another pic of me, maybe I'll show ya my glasses! I love em'

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#116467 - 10/27/04 05:05 PM
Sunshyne

Reged: 10/26/04
Loc: San Antonio

Yes, yes I do! I just dyed my hair this color, before, I'm a natural blonde... I usually have my hair just blown out or air dried, glasses on, I HATE makeup... sometimes I put in my contacts and throw my hair up... bah! If I have to go to a function, I can turn into a hottie LMAO!!!

Listen up, Casey new
      #116485 - 10/27/04 05:27 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

You are a doll no matter what you say!

Barbie

--------------------

#116487 - 10/27/04 05:30 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Unfortunately, I haven't changed much in several years. This pic was taken last Christmas but I looked the same in last years pic, too. But, one thing for sure.....I will not be photographed without makeup....no way, no how!

Barbie

--------------------

#116494 - 10/27/04 05:45 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Yep pretty much. Mine was just taken in June so my hair may be a tad shorter now. I'm not real big on change. So I keep a hair style for a couple years then go a little longer or shorter. I have a lot of hair (obviously) so having it too long just makes my face look thinner and just yucky. I must maintain my color every 6 weeks since I started getting grey at a very young age. Inherited that from my mom! Thanks mom!
Have to agree with Barbie though, Lisa does not walk out of the house without makeup or a shower ! Of course to go get the paper in the driveway that's fine but to be seen in a store...NO WAY!
And Casey....I too have that problem with clothes looking too big on me. I hate it You look just fine. Far from a dork girlfriend!!!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 219 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 21592

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review