All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
I wanna see hot babe Bevrs! -nt- new
      #116538 - 10/27/04 08:30 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

--------------------
-Sheri

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Do you LOOK like YOUR pic? new
      #116542 - 10/27/04 08:51 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

finally I got my pic up!!!
this photo was taken by me one late late night when I was just getting to know my husband almost two years ago. we met on a travel website and a few weeks later this is one of the photos I took to send him to show what I normally look like (ie no posh photos from weddings etc). I still look the same!!
I love it because it reminds me of such an exciting time (life is still exciting...but my ibs is so much worse now, I was pretty stable back then)...I was about to start a round the world trip with a man who turned out to be my husband....good times!!
I hardly ever wear make up....if I do, its just a bit of mascara or liner...I am a very natural lady!!
this is such a great post! thank you!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Casey! new
      #116551 - 10/27/04 09:32 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

In this pic you look like a gal I went to camp with...she was the FUNNEST, SWEETEST, most CREATIVE girl at camp...and to know her is to love her. YOu don't just look like her tho...EVERYBODY loves you...and I like you more than I liked her!!! (Shhh, don't tell!)

You ROCK Casey!

Love,

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

I LOVE your pic dialtree! new
      #116553 - 10/27/04 09:38 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

You remind me of a friend from highschool...but your smile is more genuine! You have a FAB smile!

Thanks for posting your pic...and for being on the boards with us!

Love ya,

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: I LOVE your pic dialtree! new
      #116558 - 10/27/04 10:42 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

That is such a sweet thing to say...thank you!!
I've been wanting to post my picture for ages, but poor heather got caught behind...thanks to casey its now up! I was going to put my wedding photo up, but then I saw todays post about 'what you normally look like'...and this photo is waaaay more me!!
Lots of love XXXXX

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Re: Do you LOOK like YOUR pic? new
      #116566 - 10/28/04 01:10 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Not much! That was taken a couple of years ago pre-IBS and pre-Fibro! I was so fit then - I've put on about 26 pounds since! And my hair is usually shorter (atm, it's a disaster as I haven't had it cut since my wedding! ). My hubby loves that photo - that was the girl he first fell in love with!

And yep, I'm a glasses and no make-up girl usually too! I love make-up, but I'm far too lazy to wear it everyday. I can't even find my lip balm atm! I should post a wedding pic - me at my best!

How do I post a pic? new
      #116567 - 10/28/04 01:14 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

I've totally forgotten. And my wedding pics are huge files!

Re: How do I post a pic? new
      #116571 - 10/28/04 02:24 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Upload the puc somewhere (I use www.photobucket.com) That will give you a URL then click on the image link under the Instant UBB box and just paste the URL. That's to insert to a message.

Casey is the best when it comes to resizing from big pics for your profile pic. email her. Alternatively you can follow this LINK

Looking forward to seeing them!

Sinead

--------------------
S.

LOL! new
      #116572 - 10/28/04 02:34 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Well, I didn't necessarily mean "dork" in a bad way... just that I'm definitely not as glam as my userpic. I love makeup and whatnot, but it's waaaaay more trouble than I want to go through on a daily basis. I'm one of those people who has no problems throwing on semi-clean clothes and going grocery shopping unshowered.

Hmm.. Sometimes? new
      #116574 - 10/28/04 04:45 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hiya,
What a cool post!
Um, I think I look my picture sometimes... But not always. Like, naturally I have curly hair but I do straighten it pretty often. And I have _terrible_ vision so sometimes I wear glasses but I do wear contacts 90% of the time.
Makeup...? Um.. 60% of the time? Not a lot, normally.. I have only just recently taken to wearing eye-liner quite often.
The best days are when I brush through my hair, so pull most of the curls out but then don't bother to dry it straight so it turns into a big frizzy mess of wavy badness.. much like it is at this very moment!
Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1967 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 21859

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review