Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Re: Whoo hoo!! You go, girl!!! new
      #114677 - 10/21/04 02:18 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

I know you can do it!!! Piece of Cake!!!

Did someone say C-A-K-E ?!!?!?

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Err, I meant IBS-safe cake!!!! new
      #114692 - 10/21/04 02:56 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Re: Err, I meant IBS-safe cake!!!! new
      #114696 - 10/21/04 03:01 PM
Shell Marr

Oh, you mean like Heather's Peppermint Fudge Cake Yummers.... I can do that..even though I had my fair share at Fall Sprawl... but you CAN'T eat just one!! LOL

--------------------

Re: I WANNA BE A 80 POUND LOSER BY JAN 31, 2005 PLEASE HELP ME!! new
      #114734 - 10/21/04 04:29 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

It looks like I will be joining you starting Tuesday at the latest. Of course I should loss at least 10 lbs in a day I hope. I hope to loss the 30 lbs I gained this pregnancy as soon as possible so I can work on the other 20 lbs. Some day I will fit back into my wedding dress, right?

BTW, congratulations on the 60 you have lost already. I know you must be proud of yourself.

#114797 - 10/21/04 07:14 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

It looks like I will be joining you starting Tuesday at the latest. Of course I should loss at least 10 lbs in a day I hope. I hope to loss the 30 lbs I gained this pregnancy as soon as possible so I can work on the other 20 lbs. Some day I will fit back into my wedding dress, right?

BTW, congratulations on the 60 you have lost already. I know you must be proud of yourself.

Oh goodie!! Your due date was the 19th right?

Thanks....

--------------------

#115056 - 10/22/04 04:54 PM
Louise64

Reged: 10/20/04
Loc: Metro Detroit

Wow - I'm so impressed with your weight-loss! I have lost 29 pounds myself (about 18 months ago) but didn't stick with it, I still need to lose another 40 pounds. You are so inspiring. Your weight-loss thread is pretty long, I skimmed through it - looking for info on how you did it. Did you just count calories? I'd love to hear a bit of a summary if you don't mind sharing.

#115062 - 10/22/04 05:32 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Wow - I'm so impressed with your weight-loss! I have lost 29 pounds myself (about 18 months ago) but didn't stick with it, I still need to lose another 40 pounds. You are so inspiring. Your weight-loss thread is pretty long, I skimmed through it - looking for info on how you did it. Did you just count calories? I'd love to hear a bit of a summary if you don't mind sharing.

First off....good luck with your weight loss too!!

I TRY to keep my calories under 1,400... I'm at the gym 6 days a week.... (weight resistance training class 2 days, Kickboxing 2 days, Yogo 1 day.... I also do cardio on all the days but kickboxing days because that already burns so many calories. My breakfast M-F is a Luna Bar, then sometimes I have a snack of fruit cup or applesauce, but not always, lunch is always Subway (toasted roasted garlic with either, turkey or tuna w/easy lettuce & pickle. I have other small snacks like smarties candy and jellybelly's FAT FREE and few caloires. Then later have a snack like baked lays or some kind of chips or crackers....then dinner (we really DON'T eat out) I try to keep under 500 calories having chicken, turkey, veg chili or seafood w/rice, pasta, or potatoes I really like green beans so I have that A LOT... then I have a snack at night...I will not say what it is...will just call it UFO (unidentified food object) which means it is safe for ME but maybe not many others so I don't want to encourage...but it is 240 caloires. My only beverages are WATER, sometimes Poweraide (which really should be listed as UFO for many) and decaf herbal teas. Just remember THIS calories in calories out... you NEED to burn more calories then you consume or you will NOT lose!! Ok, that is enough for now. Watch my daily reports on the Vegas board starting again Sat...I've been sick the last two days....

--------------------

#115155 - 10/23/04 07:11 AM
Louise64

Reged: 10/20/04
Loc: Metro Detroit

Thanks for the info and the encouragement! The good news for me is that I've kept up the exercise habit - I also work out 5-6 days per week, so that part of it is firmly established. I just need to consistently lower my calories - I have a habit of being good 4-5 days a week and then blowing it 1-3 days per week therefore staying the same weight. I just need to be consistent.

Thanks again!

THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN new
      #117232 - 10/30/04 08:30 AM
Shell Marr

**I LOST ONE POUND IN TWO WEEKS!!**

Not bad since that includes Las Vegas, being sick last week, & now PMS'ing...LOL

That makes a total of 61 pounds in 21 weeks.... I have already reached my FIRST goal which was to lose 40 pounds by (10/15/04) which was the beginning of IBS Fall Sprawl 2004. My SECOND goal was to lose an additional 20 pounds for a total of 60 still by (10/15/04) which I did. Now my THIRD goal is to lose another 20 pounds for a total of 80 by (1/31/05).

You can see my daily report in on the " Vegas " board.....along with many others who post about what they are doing as well. It's NOT just for weight loss.....we will be planning Fall Sprawl 2005 soon also

--------------------

Re: THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN new
      #117280 - 10/30/04 11:03 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Its great that you are still losing Shell, keep up the hard work...lets double that weight loss next week...hope you are better enough to go back to the gym etc...

Sinead

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 548 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16509

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review