--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

TODAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!! new
      #136251 - 01/07/05 10:25 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

I GAINED FOUR POUNDS (now a total of 64 lost since May 28th) *note: my last weigh in was Dec 10th.... so considering two Christmas Parties, Christmas, Christmas Eve, taste testing all my Holiday baking, & New Years Eve... I'm not at all surprised!

I have already reached my FIRST goal that was to lose 40 pounds by Fall Sprawl! My SECOND goal is to lose an additional 20 for a total of 60 by Fall Sprawl.... which I did.

And now my THIRD goal is to lose another 20 for a total of 80 by January 31, 2005... I still have another 16 to go and only 3 weeks to get there…. so, I'm not really counting on that happening as that would be an average of 5 pounds a week and that is just NOT healthy nor likely. I will just set another goal at the end of the month and I will be back on track no problem…I have faith in myself!

You can see my daily report in on the " Vegas " board.....along with many others who post about what they are doing as well. It's NOT just for weight loss.....we will be planning Fall Sprawl 2005 soon also

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

You're such a wonderful inspiration, Shell. new
      #136270 - 01/08/05 06:49 AM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

What a great attitude you have. Can I ask you something? What do you think of that makes you stick with your diet and accomplish what you have? During weak moments or times of disillusionment, how do you stick with it?

Re: You're such a wonderful inspiration, Shell. new
      #136303 - 01/08/05 10:10 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

What a great attitude you have. Can I ask you something? What do you think of that makes you stick with your diet and accomplish what you have? During weak moments or times of disillusionment, how do you stick with it?

Well, for starters.... I might have to add more later as I'm getting Shane ready to leave on Monday morning (laundry, packing etc)

• Sex is better
  • IBS attacks are FAR and FEW!!!!!
  • I can stand to look at myself in the mirror (I LIKE to look now)
  • I've added 10+ years to my life (Both Shane & I are in better shape then we have been in 15+ years)
  • I no longer spend the weekends on the couch (mostly sleeping)
  • I WANT to go to the gym
  • I can wear smaller clothes
  • I can walk faster (and not be sweating and our of breath all the time)
  • NOT YET - But WILL be able to wear shorts IN PUBLIC soon
  • I'm an inspiration to others
  • My DR is proud of me and thinks I should write a book
  • When I feel crappy and don't wanna go to the gym I just look at our "before & after" pics that does the trick RESULTS are visable

--------------------

Re: Thanks Shell, you make me want to get up and move !! new
      #136311 - 01/08/05 10:27 AM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Though I don't feel like it, and who really does when they are so sick from eating the wrong foods, the ones that love to make us gain weight.

I have a terrible case of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis, my bones are almost to the point of flaking. I know that I have to start weight bearing exercise and do it every day to help myself get stronger and my bones stronger. I have started to watch my calories, and,I am getting off to a very slow start. But, I am moving around, getting some walking in. I walked the mall yesterday when I had to make a return. It did not feel good, my muscles and bones did not want to move in unison, they havne't had to for a very long time. I came home and had to lay on a heating pad for 2 hours to get relief in my hip and leg. But, by the time we went to dinner, I was feeling so much better. And, I got up feeling better this morning. So, I guess that sometimes there is truth to the rumor, No Pain, No Gain !!

Sorry this is long, and I know you are busy with Shane today, I just want you to know you are such an inspritation for me too honey!!! Thank you, and keep up the hard work.

FRIDAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!! new
      #141885 - 01/24/05 10:11 AM
Shell Marr

NO LOSS NO GAIN (STILL a total of 64 lost since May 28th) *note: my last weigh in was Jan 7th.... I may not have lost anything, but my body fat % has gone down, so that means I've gained muscle!

I have already reached my FIRST goal that was to lose 40 pounds by Fall Sprawl! My SECOND goal was to lose an additional 20 for a total of 60 by Fall Sprawl.... which I did.

And now my THIRD goal is to lose another 20 for a total of 80 by January 31, 2005... I still have another 16 to go and only 10 days to get there…. so, I know that will not be happening....but I'm ok with that.... I'll sit down and try to figure out the next realistic goal and I will post that soon....as of right now, I'm just glad I did not gained and I CAN see "physically" that I'm still reducing in size, so this is all good.

You can see my daily report in on the " Vegas " board.....along with many others who post about what they are doing as well. It's NOT just for weight loss.....we will be planning Fall Sprawl 2005 soon also

--------------------

Re: FRIDAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!! new
      #141893 - 01/24/05 10:26 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

WOW!! Your doing GREAT! Keep up the good work!!

I'm on a mission to loose more pounds before I get pregnant! I've lost 3 since last Thursday!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: FRIDAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!! new
      #141910 - 01/24/05 10:50 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Great Job Shell on maintaining and gaining muscle! Keep it up!

Michele- 3lbs is great for only a couple of days!!!

FRIDAY WAS WEIGH IN DAY!! new
      #144162 - 01/29/05 05:35 PM
Shell Marr

I LOST THREE POUNDS THIS WEEK (So that is a total of 67 lost since May 28th)

I have already reached my FIRST goal that was to lose 40 pounds by Fall Sprawl! My SECOND goal was to lose an additional 20 for a total of 60 by Fall Sprawl.... which I did.

And now my THIRD goal is to lose another 20 for a total of 80 by January 31, 2005... I still have another 13 to go and only 2 days to get there…. so, I know that will not be happening....but I'm ok with that.... I'll sit down and try to figure out the next realistic goal and I will post that soon....as of right now, I CAN see "physically" that I'm still reducing in size, and my body fat % keeps going, so this is all good.

--------------------

Congratulations! Good luck with your new goal!-nt- new
      #144225 - 01/29/05 11:22 PM
Angie113

Reged: 12/31/04
Loc: Alternate b/w Northern and Southern California

--------------------
~Angela

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 292 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16366

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review